Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

My Husband Is Sleeping With Our House Maid! Pls Help??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Is Sleeping With Our House Maid! Pls Help??? (7113 Views)

House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage / I Get Turned On Watching Our Maid- Pls Advice / How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is Sleeping With Our House Maid! Pls Help??? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
My husband was never like this until we employ the service of the maid due to our busy work schedules.

This maid has the curves and stuffs you know what i meant which is why i initially objected but he insisted we should employ her service.

I have caught them twice in the kitchen making out at midnight and on both occasions he do apologize never to go back to his vomit.
But he kept going back which if care is not taken may affect my marriage.
Due to the aforementioned threat of this maid to our home i have vow to expel her back to her people but my husband will never hear any of that.
I love my marriage and i can't leave my home for this maid,pls what should I do?

Source:relationship matters forum on fb.

lalasticlala.
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With Our House Maid! Pls Help??? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
Is it just me or are you mentally unstable?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With Our House Maid! Pls Help??? by Olalan(m): 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
Send her packing before she sends you out of your home.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With Our House Maid! Pls Help??? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
Chikita66:
I don't get pls explain?
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With Our House Maid! Pls Help??? by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
Some men are just shameless and useless sad
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With Our House Maid! Pls Help??? by Mr2wealth: 1:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
Story storyyyyy. Old prototype storyyyyy.
grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With Our House Maid! Pls Help??? by nzeobi(m): 1:15pm On Apr 29, 2018
you caught them twice and you don't know what to do. don't worry you will soon swap positions with the maid by then you will know what to do.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With Our House Maid! Pls Help??? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
Mr2wealth:
Story storyyyyy. Old prototype storyyyyy.
grin
The link is their,search for it on fb and stop this childish tantrums that won't take you anywhere.
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With Our House Maid! Pls Help??? by GOFRONT(m): 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2018
If on the other Thread in Kenya a girl and her father were caught having S*x and her mum said she was aware of their escapade and that no one should even try to kick up some dust about the matter so that her marriage will not be ruined, Then what more can I say about your husband and maid's escapade!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With Our House Maid! Pls Help??? by Vikkie14: 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2018
Hissing

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With Our House Maid! Pls Help??? by danilmo: 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
he won't rest until he sleep with the maid, if u know u know, Man??

its like a push, am sure the promise he made was just to cover up which he would have regretted he was caught in the act as a result of carelessness, his next plan will b how to play smart that u won't get him in the act,,

Best thing is just to excuse the maid outta that house before ur husband eye go clear and come back to his senses...

Am a good guy in my sec school days o ,but wen my popcy brought in a lady (just to train her as per helping her)..
my thinking was just how to get the lady on bed , mature lady with big breast na, (pls don't ask me what happened next)...lol

Like a charm mehn, always on her pressing till she gained admission and left before my eye clear, though regretted it as I grew up sha, my conscience .

No carry Lady play with man o.. Lol

How can u keep fish around and say make cat no chop . hmmm

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With Our House Maid! Pls Help??? by EbukaHades10(m): 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
Too much of xvideos

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With Our House Maid! Pls Help??? by mikejj(m): 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
dearie send her packing before she gets pregnant for your husband.report your husband to his people they will help..act fast oo..your home is at stake
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With Our House Maid! Pls Help??? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2018
Chikita66:
May be you are,pls recheck your brain before you run nude,mofo.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With Our House Maid! Pls Help??? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
This woman is the real housemaid in that house and not the girl. wtf. angry
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With Our House Maid! Pls Help??? by FisifunKododada: 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
OP I think you should be the maid and the maid should be the wife. You no well.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With Our House Maid! Pls Help??? by BlackAdam55(m): 2:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
same crap everytime

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With Our House Maid! Pls Help??? by nathskib(f): 3:34pm On Apr 29, 2018
This is a lie
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With Our House Maid! Pls Help??? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
Chikita66:
it is just you.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With Our House Maid! Pls Help??? by bayocanny: 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
predmine20:
May be you are,pls recheck your brain before you run nude,mofo.
the only option is to send her packing or else she will replace you in your matrimonial home... it is well ma
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With Our House Maid! Pls Help??? by bayocanny: 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2018
nathskib:
This is a lie
how is it a lie?
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With Our House Maid! Pls Help??? by runsgirl: 5:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
Rubbish lie.

So, madam cannot send house help away again?
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With Our House Maid! Pls Help??? by XCELsis(f): 5:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
predmine20:
My husband was never like this until we employ the service of the maid due to our busy work schedules.

This maid has the curves and stuffs you know what i meant which is why i initially objected but he insisted we should employ her service.

I have caught them twice in the kitchen making out at midnight and on both occasions he do apologize never to go back to his vomit.
Due to the aforementioned threat of this maid to our home i have vow to expel her back to her people but my husband will never hear any of that.
I love my marriage and i can't leave my home for this maid,pls what should I do?

lalasticlala.
"he do apologize never to go back to his vomit"....

maybe his vomit taste better than fresh food.
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With Our House Maid! Pls Help??? by oloriooko(m): 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2018
Another Nollywood script grin
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With Our House Maid! Pls Help??? by Lalas247(f): 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
she caught him twice in the kitchen undecided ...mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With Our House Maid! Pls Help??? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
And you are calling lalasticla to do what?

Cooked up story
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With Our House Maid! Pls Help??? by Elmojiid(m): 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
if u send her packing ur hubby wil find her rent a house for her and that is bad for your marriage, may be she is giving ur hubby some nice style which u cnt mayb blowj*b..step up ur game.
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With Our House Maid! Pls Help??? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
You don't get iyawo kekere.
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With Our House Maid! Pls Help??? by ednut1(m): 9:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
Fake story who employs maids with curves
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With Our House Maid! Pls Help??? by morgan844: 10:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
divorce your husband
predmine20:

lalasticlala.
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With Our House Maid! Pls Help??? by Destiblack(m): 11:32pm On Apr 29, 2018
madam,u r losing ur husband, marriage n home at the same time. pls send dat girl out first thing tomorrow morning before she carry ur husband child. pls be proactive in sending her away cos she want to send u packing from ur matrimonial home.
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With Our House Maid! Pls Help??? by ImaIma1(f): 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2018
Op you had to catch them twice?? What happened after the first time? You allowed it. And you are here saying your husband won't hear about the maid leaving...blah blah blah.

Who are you in that house? A maid or a wife. You are obviously a pushover.

When you can send her away when your husband is at work. You are talking about staying in the marriage with someone that can sleep with your maid without even trying to hide it from you.

You are obviously married to yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Is Looking For This Woman Who Gave Bj To A 3mnth Old Baby(video) / The Case Of The Exe's.. / What Will You Do If You Saw Her Alone In Your Bedroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.