Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Is That Davido’s Joystick? Davido’s Ex-girlfriend Faith Nketsi, Shares A Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is That Davido’s Joystick? Davido’s Ex-girlfriend Faith Nketsi, Shares A Video (2761 Views)

Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity / Access Bank CEO Shares A Marriage Proposal Video That Took Place In A Branch / See Video Davido's Ex Shared On Twitter 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is That Davido’s Joystick? Davido’s Ex-girlfriend Faith Nketsi, Shares A Video by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
This raunchy video by Faith Nketsi has now become a trending topic on all social media sites South Africa.

Queen Twerk Video – But even after deleting it, a hideous
woman known as Hlodi on Twitter had already downloaded the video. She then Captioned it:-
“I think Queen Twerk posted this by mistake but yesis, I never espededit”’.

This raunchy video by Faith Nketsi has now become a trending topic on all social media sites South Africa.

WARNING:- 18+ Only!!

Download Full Video here:: https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/718502731980386304/pu/vid/720x1280/wj2C2SJq0meyQZ-p.mp4

SOURCE:: www.naijaloaded. com/2016/04/10/davidos-joystick-davidos-ex-girlfriend-faith-nketsi-shares-video-dck-hitting-face-instagram-mistake/

Lalasticlala , Come see that TINY Davido's di*ck which we see in his boxer some days ago

I put Naijaloaded url like that cause Nairaland keeps destroying the SOURCE url.... Copy everything together if you want to confirm the source
Re: Is That Davido’s Joystick? Davido’s Ex-girlfriend Faith Nketsi, Shares A Video by hardbody: 11:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
La click La bend

3 Likes

Re: Is That Davido’s Joystick? Davido’s Ex-girlfriend Faith Nketsi, Shares A Video by myfantasies(f): 11:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
Just cos of davido d¡ck make i dey click link

Is it made of gold

1 Like

Re: Is That Davido’s Joystick? Davido’s Ex-girlfriend Faith Nketsi, Shares A Video by Bluezy13(m): 11:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ain't clicking sh!t! !!

1 Like

Re: Is That Davido’s Joystick? Davido’s Ex-girlfriend Faith Nketsi, Shares A Video by Chicagoesontop: 11:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
But I Didn't See Davido In The Video, How Could They Suggest It's His Joystick That ?
Re: Is That Davido’s Joystick? Davido’s Ex-girlfriend Faith Nketsi, Shares A Video by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
myfantasies:

Is it made of gold

Bro the first link will download the video straight.. Believe me am not a blogger...

Go and confirm the News on Naijaloaded website
Re: Is That Davido’s Joystick? Davido’s Ex-girlfriend Faith Nketsi, Shares A Video by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
Chicagoesontop:
But I Didn't See Davido In The Video, How Could They Suggest It's His Joystick That ?

Cause that is Davido's ex girlfriend.. And the voice that says sorry in the video is #Davido's voice.. But Naijaloaded will answer that question thou
Re: Is That Davido’s Joystick? Davido’s Ex-girlfriend Faith Nketsi, Shares A Video by myfantasies(f): 11:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
godson36:

Bro the first link will download the video straight.. Believe me am not a blogger...

Go and confirm the News on Naijaloaded website
Point of correction... I am not a bro

And secondly if i want to see any d!ck, it sure ain't davido

But if you have d one of trey songz, i am willing to spend all my mb just to take a peek grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is That Davido’s Joystick? Davido’s Ex-girlfriend Faith Nketsi, Shares A Video by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
myfantasies:
Point of correction... I am not a bro

And secondly if i want to see any d!ck, it sure ain't davido

But if you have d one of trey songz, i am willing to spend all my mb just to take a peek grin grin

Am sorry for calling you Bro .... That is "auto spell" error

I mean to say "Biro" grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is That Davido’s Joystick? Davido’s Ex-girlfriend Faith Nketsi, Shares A Video by myfantasies(f): 11:42pm On Apr 10, 2016
godson36:

Am sorry for calling you Bro .... That is "auto spell" error

I mean to say "Biro" grin grin grin
Wat about pencil ✏
Re: Is That Davido’s Joystick? Davido’s Ex-girlfriend Faith Nketsi, Shares A Video by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
myfantasies:
Wat about pencil ✏

That's also a welcome Suggestion.. Lol

Am just seeing your moniker and gender.. So you be female...

I will try to monitor you on Nairaland to confirm if you are one of those male claiming female grin
Re: Is That Davido’s Joystick? Davido’s Ex-girlfriend Faith Nketsi, Shares A Video by myfantasies(f): 11:52pm On Apr 10, 2016
godson36:

That's also a welcome Suggestion.. Lol

Am just seeing your moniker and gender.. So you be female...

I will try to monitor you on Nairaland to confirm if you are one of those male claiming female grin
Go ahead nd monitor me

I have some nairalanders dat r my friends on Facebook, nd whatsapp, it's not my first moniker anyway
Re: Is That Davido’s Joystick? Davido’s Ex-girlfriend Faith Nketsi, Shares A Video by White007(m): 11:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
WTF!!! The dude is finding it hard to get an erection, so he's just face-weeping the dick on the chic's face, and i think he wants some BJ too to see if he would get a proper erection. All in all, that was gross to put up for the world to see. What kinda hoodrat are this celebrities frolicking with?
Re: Is That Davido’s Joystick? Davido’s Ex-girlfriend Faith Nketsi, Shares A Video by iykedare(m): 12:28am On Apr 11, 2016
myfantasies:

Is it made of gold

Davido has got a pencil d1ck. And the guy dey make mouth.
Re: Is That Davido’s Joystick? Davido’s Ex-girlfriend Faith Nketsi, Shares A Video by Heryorh: 5:05am On Apr 11, 2016
oh no......

(1) (Reply)

How To Know A Lez / 10 Commandments For Single Ladies. / I Am Sick But I Cannot Resist My Urge For Sex. I Don't Want To Die Now! Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.