Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! (6723 Views)

“Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her / I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. / "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by schumastic(m): 5:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
kaziblake:
BJ and anal is a no for me undecidedI can't imagine myself giving head

hmmm

Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 14, 2016
onila:
not many of them hate it but there are some few good guys here like corey n james. it shows they have good upbringing, classy, respectful and raised in a Christian home. every decent guy shld hate BJ's, anal. and only like missionary

You need to be flogged
Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by kaziblake(f): 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
schumastic:

hmmm
grin cheesy I swear i detest it like sh!t
Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by schumastic(m): 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
kaziblake:
grin cheesy I swear i detest it like sh!t
grin grin grin tarrrrr
Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by kaziblake(f): 6:34pm On Apr 19, 2016
schumastic:
grin grin grin tarrrrr
Truth undecided
Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by rejoicebae(f): 6:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
To my future husby,,ama eat yu lyk a candie bar

1 Like

Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by schumastic(m): 7:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
kaziblake:
Truth undecided
but yyy u brok my heart cry cry

Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by kaziblake(f): 7:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
schumastic:
but yyy u brok my heart cry cry
Awww sorry cry missionary style is okay naw
Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by schumastic(m): 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2016
kaziblake:
Awww sorry cry missionary style is okay naw

hahahahah olden days style lol grin grin that style is for lazy people tongue tongue
Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by Maxi112: 12:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hi pm me let talk
Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by kaziblake(f): 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
schumastic:

hahahahah olden days style lol grin grin that style is for lazy people tongue tongue
cheesy tongue
Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
Maxi112:
hi pm me let talk
Done sir
Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by Adulphus(m): 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
Jadekitana:
I don't have a problem with bjs but the day he mentions anal, that's the end of the relationship.

So Phyno like BJ?
Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by schumastic(m): 12:42pm On Apr 20, 2016
kaziblake:
cheesy tongue

see you better learn new ones ooo cus the o.s you are using is too old and the latest version is out already.
Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by kaziblake(f): 12:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
schumastic:

see you better learn new ones ooo cus the o.s you are using is too old and the latest version is out already.
Nope my bible condemns it
Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by Maxi112: 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Done sir
waiting for ur reply
Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by schumastic(m): 12:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
kaziblake:
Nope my bible condemns it

takes a look at op picture shocked shocked naa you will get a hall pass on this trust me
Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by kaziblake(f): 1:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
schumastic:

takes a look at op picture shocked shocked naa you will get a hall pass on this trust me
undecidedit's will pass smiley
Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by schumastic(m): 1:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
kaziblake:
undecidedit's will pass smiley

lol aii
Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by KINGPINE: 1:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
Thats whats up ... What brand of candy do you like ..

rejoicebae:
Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by Nonsreal(m): 6:43pm On Dec 19, 2016
onila:
not many of them hate it but there are some few good guys here like corey n james. it shows they have good upbringing, classy, respectful and raised in a Christian home. every decent guy shld hate BJ's, anal. and only like missionary
now i know d guys dat have bn shining ur kittycat here on nairaland

1 Like

Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by Rone16(f): 6:47pm On Dec 19, 2016
Then better change that your picture oh...Mostly guys who love anal and bj's will send you pm's
Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by zexy2030(m): 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
kaziblake:
it's true o undecided
Future hubby take note grin
She is just playing religious, if I give u will thank me forever.
Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by zexy2030(m): 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
rejoicebae:
kiss
Re: I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! by InfernoNig: 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
Go to deeper life, you will see them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady’s In Shock As Her Nud3 Pictures Leaked Online By Aggrieved Lover / I Am Stucked With Her, Please Advise Me / Is Having Sex With Your Half Sister Bad? Any Repercussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.