Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

How Does It Feel Deflowering A Gyal For The 1st Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does It Feel Deflowering A Gyal For The 1st Time? (3590 Views)

Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja / Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year / The Spiritual Implication Of Deflowering A Virgin (a Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does It Feel Deflowering A Gyal For The 1st Time? by unapapadeycraze: 1:02am On Apr 11, 2016
Really! I'm a virgin, i don't even know where to insert it, not to talk of doing the thing.

I'm just wondering, how you felt when you were abt opening her gate. How was the look on her face? Could you see naivety written all over her?

Just share ya experience. I intend marrying a tear rubber, so i think i will learn something.

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel Deflowering A Gyal For The 1st Time? by wtfCode: 1:09am On Apr 11, 2016
hw old are you
Re: How Does It Feel Deflowering A Gyal For The 1st Time? by Bluezy13(m): 1:17am On Apr 11, 2016
Calm down... When the time comes,

You will do it...naturally.
Re: How Does It Feel Deflowering A Gyal For The 1st Time? by Sirme411(m): 1:41am On Apr 11, 2016

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel Deflowering A Gyal For The 1st Time? by Kenzico(m): 1:46am On Apr 11, 2016
Sirme411:

lipsrsealed
Re: How Does It Feel Deflowering A Gyal For The 1st Time? by Gebbson007(m): 1:50am On Apr 11, 2016
lemme elp ye out. firstly ladies DAT 3 holes 2.u insert Ur **** in2 d second hole she go scream it she a v.at first u go feel guilty Buh later Ur mynd go clear

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel Deflowering A Gyal For The 1st Time? by Prodigee: 1:50am On Apr 11, 2016
Jus carry ya gbola frm ur hand and insert am...shikena grin
Re: How Does It Feel Deflowering A Gyal For The 1st Time? by Audray(f): 2:19am On Apr 11, 2016
Just ask google.You will get a comprehensive exposition complete with diagrams too.Now goodbye.
Re: How Does It Feel Deflowering A Gyal For The 1st Time? by Gyarados(m): 2:37am On Apr 11, 2016
Ok.
arti
Re: How Does It Feel Deflowering A Gyal For The 1st Time? by AmuEwu: 2:49am On Apr 11, 2016
Gebbson007:
lemme elp ye out.
firstly ladies DAT 3 holes
2.u insert Ur **** in2 d second hole
she go scream it she a v.at first u go feel guilty Buh later Ur mynd go clear

What the Bleep are saying

Can't you write /speak English
Re: How Does It Feel Deflowering A Gyal For The 1st Time? by MilesLamar(m): 7:21am On Apr 11, 2016
Audray:
Just ask google.You will get a comprehensive exposition complete with diagrams too.Now goodbye.

Can I av ur Number? wink
Re: How Does It Feel Deflowering A Gyal For The 1st Time? by rosieluv(f): 7:30am On Apr 11, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Really! I'm a virgin, i don't even know where to insert it, not to talk of doing the thing.

I'm just wondering, how you felt when you were abt opening her gate. How was the look on her face? Could you see naivety written all over her?

Just share ya experience. I intend marrying a tear rubber, so i think i will learn something.
liunus(lion) put it in er mouth since u no sabi
Re: How Does It Feel Deflowering A Gyal For The 1st Time? by demzylahot(m): 7:47am On Apr 11, 2016
rosieluv:
put what
Re: How Does It Feel Deflowering A Gyal For The 1st Time? by unapapadeycraze: 8:31am On Apr 11, 2016
rosieluv:

i didn't say you should address me not knowing where to insert the dick, i said you should tell me abt how you felt when you got deflowered.

Abi dem nvr open ya gate? Oya lie.

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel Deflowering A Gyal For The 1st Time? by rosieluv(f): 9:04am On Apr 11, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

i didn't say you should address me not knowing where to insert the dick, i said you should tell me abt how you felt when you got deflowered.

Abi dem nvr open ya gate? Oya lie.
v u forgttn u were d one dat opened my gate
Re: How Does It Feel Deflowering A Gyal For The 1st Time? by rosieluv(f): 9:04am On Apr 11, 2016
[quote author=demzylahot post=44595487] put what [/quote lols wat did u see
Re: How Does It Feel Deflowering A Gyal For The 1st Time? by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 11, 2016
rosieluv:

chai. U don dey betray d original guy
Re: How Does It Feel Deflowering A Gyal For The 1st Time? by unapapadeycraze: 9:21am On Apr 11, 2016
rosieluv:

you don't even have a picture, i don't even know, how i wan take open ya gate?

Share ya experience joorh. Why you dey do like virgin?
Re: How Does It Feel Deflowering A Gyal For The 1st Time? by rosieluv(f): 9:31am On Apr 11, 2016
yall:
chai. U don dey betray d original guy
lols
Re: How Does It Feel Deflowering A Gyal For The 1st Time? by adorablepepple(f): 10:48am On Apr 11, 2016
Stupiid thread
Re: How Does It Feel Deflowering A Gyal For The 1st Time? by demzylahot(m): 11:05am On Apr 11, 2016
[quote author=rosieluv post=44597496][/quote] I don't know o, that's why I'm asking you
Re: How Does It Feel Deflowering A Gyal For The 1st Time? by demo4ril97(m): 12:47pm On Apr 11, 2016
All my life I have been getting tokunbo!, if you b Madam-V qoute me let us negotiate.
Re: How Does It Feel Deflowering A Gyal For The 1st Time? by rosieluv(f): 2:13pm On Apr 11, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

you don't even have a picture, i don't even know, how i wan take open ya gate?
Share ya experience joorh. Why you dey do like virgin?
i v a pishure ooooo
Re: How Does It Feel Deflowering A Gyal For The 1st Time? by auntysidi10: 2:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
Hmmmmmm

Re: How Does It Feel Deflowering A Gyal For The 1st Time? by abnsugbe: 4:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
AmuEwu:

What the Bleep are saying

Can't you write /speak English

hahahahah..but u understand am naaaaaaaa..e say make u..

Ah dey come jorr
Re: How Does It Feel Deflowering A Gyal For The 1st Time? by Frankdamaxx(m): 8:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

When I bust your ass, you can come here and tell them how your face was, now that would be an experience.
Re: How Does It Feel Deflowering A Gyal For The 1st Time? by Audray(f): 12:23am On Apr 12, 2016
MilesLamar:

Can I av ur Number? wink
Sure.Its also on googlewink

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Demand For What They Don't Offer? / Lady Offers Sex To Those Who Voted For Ghana's Mahama For President (pictures) / Horse Vs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.