Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

BREAKING: Buhari Offers Jonathan Advisory Role To Help Resolve Fuel Crisis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Buhari Offers Jonathan Advisory Role To Help Resolve Fuel Crisis (2510 Views)

Buhari Offers N2billion Each To APC Govs, To Remove Ekweramadu By All Means / Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism / Diezani Begs Buhari, Offers To Refund $2bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Buhari Offers Jonathan Advisory Role To Help Resolve Fuel Crisis by gistparrot: 6:37am On Apr 11, 2016

President Buhari has opted to seek former president Goodluck Jonathan’s advice in an attempt to resolve the disastrous fuel crisis hitting the country.
Buhari however did not categorically mention the advisory role he is offering the ex-president but it is widely anticipated that Jonathan might turn down the offer.

Read more--->>> http://mokgist.com/breaking-buhari-offers-jonathan-advisory-role-to-help-resolve-fuel-crisis-2/

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Offers Jonathan Advisory Role To Help Resolve Fuel Crisis by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 11, 2016
Wow

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Offers Jonathan Advisory Role To Help Resolve Fuel Crisis by chocolateme(f): 6:39am On Apr 11, 2016
Really? This maybe a set up.
Buhari said he knows what he is doing. Besides, he junketered out of his country to borrow 2.8 billion whatever.

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Offers Jonathan Advisory Role To Help Resolve Fuel Crisis by GudluckIBB(m): 6:40am On Apr 11, 2016
Fake news.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Offers Jonathan Advisory Role To Help Resolve Fuel Crisis by shamsuRana(m): 6:43am On Apr 11, 2016
And gullible folks will fall for this..
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Offers Jonathan Advisory Role To Help Resolve Fuel Crisis by Sibrah: 6:51am On Apr 11, 2016
OP wants banks and Telcos to close shops abi?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Offers Jonathan Advisory Role To Help Resolve Fuel Crisis by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 11, 2016
If true....then the spirit of wisdom is upon PMB......Pride always goes before a fall embarassed embarassed embarassed

He should contact Diezani concerning the oil and gas (Despite her wrong doings.....she is very experienced. Some times thieves can help stop robbery....... I'm not saying she is a thief but that she can advise the present government.

PMB should ask Ngozi for advice......he shouldn't let pride rule him....

Finally, PMB should ask me for advice because I love this country and I'm willing to help Nigerians rebuild Nigeria.... wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Offers Jonathan Advisory Role To Help Resolve Fuel Crisis by LazyWasterners: 7:10am On Apr 11, 2016
Jona no go abeg. They are looking for scape goat.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Offers Jonathan Advisory Role To Help Resolve Fuel Crisis by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 11, 2016
TrueSenator:
If true....then the spirit of wisdom is upon PMB......Pride always goes before a fall embarassed embarassed embarassed

He should contact Diezani concerning the oil and gas (Despite her wrong doings.....she is very experienced. Some times thieves can help stop robbery....... I'm not saying she is a thief but that she can advise the present government.

PMB should ask Ngozi for advice......he shouldn't let pride rule him....

Finally, PMB should ask me for advice because I love this country and I'm willing to help Nigerians rebuild Nigeria.... wink wink wink

behold... I can see the depth of your wisdom

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Offers Jonathan Advisory Role To Help Resolve Fuel Crisis by Goodcare(m): 7:18am On Apr 11, 2016
Agidi po fun BUHAGIRI
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Offers Jonathan Advisory Role To Help Resolve Fuel Crisis by Nbote(m): 7:18am On Apr 11, 2016
Dis news fake pass many of d gals dat now walk d streets.. OP if na traffic u dey find go dat ur hungry-name site, why not begin sell fuel for d site...
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Offers Jonathan Advisory Role To Help Resolve Fuel Crisis by Day169: 7:19am On Apr 11, 2016
Just checked my calendar again. April 1st was 10 days ago!
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Offers Jonathan Advisory Role To Help Resolve Fuel Crisis by suasmablow(m): 7:23am On Apr 11, 2016
Nairaland, post things from only reliable, CAC registered news media who are sueable.
For me, this post is a big trash that should not be promoted or accepted by right thinking Nigerians
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Offers Jonathan Advisory Role To Help Resolve Fuel Crisis by ajepako(f): 7:36am On Apr 11, 2016
Big fat lie..
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Offers Jonathan Advisory Role To Help Resolve Fuel Crisis by gift01: 9:28am On Apr 11, 2016
Hungry bloggers
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Offers Jonathan Advisory Role To Help Resolve Fuel Crisis by jpphilips(m): 9:34am On Apr 11, 2016
gistparrot:

President Buhari has opted to seek former president Goodluck Jonathan’s advice in an attempt to resolve the disastrous fuel crisis hitting the country.
Buhari however did not categorically mention the advisory role he is offering the ex-president but it is widely anticipated that Jonathan might turn down the offer.

Read more--->>> http://mokgist.com/breaking-buhari-offers-jonathan-advisory-role-to-help-resolve-fuel-crisis-2/

One of the bloggers that deserves to be banned by NAS

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Offers Jonathan Advisory Role To Help Resolve Fuel Crisis by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:49am On Apr 11, 2016
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Offers Jonathan Advisory Role To Help Resolve Fuel Crisis by KissCODE(m): 10:08am On Apr 11, 2016
Fake faker fakest NEWS...

At which fora did Buhari said this?
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Offers Jonathan Advisory Role To Help Resolve Fuel Crisis by Uwatomaabimbola: 10:13am On Apr 11, 2016
This can't be true
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Offers Jonathan Advisory Role To Help Resolve Fuel Crisis by zantama05(m): 10:55am On Apr 11, 2016
Nigerian bloggers & seeking attention at all means cry

(1) (Reply)

Directors/owners Of Real Oil Block Owners In Nigeria As Revealed By This Day: / FFK Makes Fun Of Magu In New Tweet / UK PM, Thersa May 2 Discuss Biafra Agitation Wth Trump During US Visit On Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.