Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,484 members, 7,850,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:01 AM

12-yr-old Girl Exposes Father: ‘he Serially R@ped Me, Aborted My 4-month-old Pre - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12-yr-old Girl Exposes Father: ‘he Serially R@ped Me, Aborted My 4-month-old Pre (636 Views)

'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak / My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) / Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12-yr-old Girl Exposes Father: ‘he Serially R@ped Me, Aborted My 4-month-old Pre by abagram(m): 7:23am On Apr 11, 2016
THE people of Immringi community in Ogbia Local Government Area of Bayelsa State are in shock following the allegation of incestuous relationship between a middle aged man, Bamekpa, and his 12 year old daughter (names withheld). Bamekpa allegedly started having canal knowledge of the girl at the age of 11. The girl allegedly took in, before the father reportedly aborted the four-month-old pregnancy that is now threatening her life.Relatives accused Bamekpe of a history of incestuous behaviour as he was alleged to have slept with his biological sisters, while also having carnal knowledge of his cousin’s daughter who he allegedly forced to commit abortion five times. In the case of his daughter, the lid blew open when the victim ran away from home to seek help from her uncle, one David Apigi, following her deteriorating health condition as a result of complications from the abortion.Sunday Vanguard gathered that it was the girl’s stepmother that discovered she was pregnant and informed the father who then handed her over to a lady who took her to a doctor for an abortion.Then the girl returned home to discover she was bleeding from her private part, and ‘again’ the father took her to the same doctor who then took her to other places. Rape fatherThe uncle said:
Read more:http://stephanielinus..com.ng/2016/04/12-yr-old-girl-exposes-father-he.html
Re: 12-yr-old Girl Exposes Father: ‘he Serially R@ped Me, Aborted My 4-month-old Pre by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 11, 2016
All I can do is to 'shake my head'
Re: 12-yr-old Girl Exposes Father: ‘he Serially R@ped Me, Aborted My 4-month-old Pre by confistified(m): 7:38am On Apr 11, 2016
nawa o
Re: 12-yr-old Girl Exposes Father: ‘he Serially R@ped Me, Aborted My 4-month-old Pre by Dexpro: 7:43am On Apr 11, 2016
This is genuinely critical!

(1) (Reply)

Retrieving The Money You Spent On Your 'married' Ex. (true Experience) / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / Must Checkout: Do You Love Emmanuella Mark Angel Comdey - Oya Enter Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.