Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Why Attend Parties When You Dont Want Guys To Dance With You ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Attend Parties When You Dont Want Guys To Dance With You ? (1768 Views)

The One Secret A Girl Never Want Guys To Know And How You Can Use It Against Her / MUST READ!!! 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them / Dark Secrets Girls Dont Want Guys To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Attend Parties When You Dont Want Guys To Dance With You ? by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 11:08am On Apr 11, 2016
Am tired of this trend...

I was at a party this friday... A lot of girls... Only about 10 percent danced with and rocked guys.. The rest were just sitting down,eating,chatting or dancing with themselves.

Are we going to impregnate you by dancing with u for few mins .. If you know you dont want to dance, what are you looking for a party ?

Ladies be warned

1 Like

Re: Why Attend Parties When You Dont Want Guys To Dance With You ? by midehi2(f): 11:09am On Apr 11, 2016
such ladies are bored ones...

2 Likes

Re: Why Attend Parties When You Dont Want Guys To Dance With You ? by Marlvin(m): 11:10am On Apr 11, 2016
Is it mandatory to dance et parties ?

1 Like

Re: Why Attend Parties When You Dont Want Guys To Dance With You ? by confistified(m): 11:11am On Apr 11, 2016
oya
Re: Why Attend Parties When You Dont Want Guys To Dance With You ? by Fajs: 11:12am On Apr 11, 2016
I call those types of gals the stone age gals

2 Likes

Re: Why Attend Parties When You Dont Want Guys To Dance With You ? by kilokeys(m): 11:13am On Apr 11, 2016
Most are actually waiting to be picked home..

Just walk to them.. , car keys in hand.. And ask to see them outside..

1 Like

Re: Why Attend Parties When You Dont Want Guys To Dance With You ? by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 11:14am On Apr 11, 2016
midehi2:
such ladies are bored ones...

please what do u mean bored.. Sometimes the dj will play nice songs and yet they wont like to dance with guys..

Is there anything we do wrong?

1 Like

Re: Why Attend Parties When You Dont Want Guys To Dance With You ? by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 11:15am On Apr 11, 2016
Marlvin:

wetin u dey do for ur party u dey go sad

3 Likes

Re: Why Attend Parties When You Dont Want Guys To Dance With You ? by Leriebloom(f): 11:16am On Apr 11, 2016
Marlvin:
I wonder o
Re: Why Attend Parties When You Dont Want Guys To Dance With You ? by lodscott(m): 11:30am On Apr 11, 2016
some are shy buy them drinks, if she doesn't drink oyo. some are lesbians, stay away some are hoes, take them home some are tired, leave them be

3 Likes

Re: Why Attend Parties When You Dont Want Guys To Dance With You ? by Marlvin(m): 11:42am On Apr 11, 2016
RaDaZaBaNa:

wetin u dey do for ur party u dey go sad

Depends on the kinda 'Party' you're talking about, I for one don't go to parties whereby you dance n twist like you're under an enchantment, , yell on top of your voice, drink yourself to stupor, nah you can't find Me in such gathering.

1 Like

Re: Why Attend Parties When You Dont Want Guys To Dance With You ? by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 1:19pm On Apr 11, 2016
lodscott:
some are shy buy them drinks, if she doesn't drink oyo.
some are lesbians, stay away
some are hoes, take them home
some are tired, leave them be

what if she is none of this and still refuse to dance...
Re: Why Attend Parties When You Dont Want Guys To Dance With You ? by lodscott(m): 1:35pm On Apr 11, 2016
RaDaZaBaNa:

what if she is none of this and still refuse to dance...
find the nearest transformer

1 Like

Re: Why Attend Parties When You Dont Want Guys To Dance With You ? by KeriBaby(f): 1:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
Na wah for some guys.... why didn't u carry ur gf to the party since u wanted to dance in a party. ... most of those one's sitting are dating so u want to grab another guy's babe. Manage the 10 percent willing to dance or bring ur own shikena
I cannot go to a party and let a total stranger rock me undecided
Re: Why Attend Parties When You Dont Want Guys To Dance With You ? by Kaylexzy(m): 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2016
lodscott:

find the nearest transformer

Epic response!!!! grin
Re: Why Attend Parties When You Dont Want Guys To Dance With You ? by Kaylexzy(m): 1:51pm On Apr 11, 2016
KeriBaby:
Na wah for some guys.... why didn't u carry ur gf to the party since u wanted to dance in a party. ... most of those one's sitting are dating so u want to grab another guy's babe. Manage the 10 percent willing to dance or bring ur own shikena

OP dey find free gift of nature na. grin

Cut him some slack, he probably doesn't have a girl to take to those parties an he wants to try his luck. Lol
Re: Why Attend Parties When You Dont Want Guys To Dance With You ? by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 1:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
KeriBaby:

but you can allow a total stranger buy u drinks, suya and give you a lift home abi..
Re: Why Attend Parties When You Dont Want Guys To Dance With You ? by KeriBaby(f): 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
I got myself covered.
Suya? Really lol
RaDaZaBaNa:

but you can allow a total stranger buy u drinks, suya and give you a lift home abi..
Re: Why Attend Parties When You Dont Want Guys To Dance With You ? by KeriBaby(f): 1:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
Lol don't mind him
Kaylexzy:

OP dey find free gift of nature na. grin

Cut him some slack, he probably doesn't have a girl to take to those parties an he wants to try his luck. Lol
Re: Why Attend Parties When You Dont Want Guys To Dance With You ? by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2016
KeriBaby:
I got myself covered.
Suya? Really lol

please is it going to reduce anything on you. If u notice he is going beyond his boundary or his jerry gana is responding,why not excuse yourself and find another guy to dance with..

Dont act like u dont enjoy it.... And answer the ques, if a cute young guy offers to buy u a drink despite been a total stranger, u go accept or not
Re: Why Attend Parties When You Dont Want Guys To Dance With You ? by KeriBaby(f): 2:09pm On Apr 11, 2016
I do not accept believe it or not
Except maybe i like d person if not keep ur drinks i dont wanna be bugged after

Its not like i go to parties alone anyways

This thing dey really pain u
Always carry ur own go
RaDaZaBaNa:

please is it going to reduce anything on you. If u notice he is going beyond his boundary or his jerry gana is responding,why not excuse yourself and find another guy to dance with..

Dont act like u dont enjoy it.... And answer the ques, if a cute young guy offers to buy u a drink despite been a total stranger, u go accept or not
Re: Why Attend Parties When You Dont Want Guys To Dance With You ? by Malayy(m): 2:17pm On Apr 11, 2016
scarcity of girls.. sometimes we start rocking ourselves, since there are no girls at sight... Naija party...
Re: Why Attend Parties When You Dont Want Guys To Dance With You ? by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 2:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
Malayy:
scarcity of girls.. sometimes we start rocking ourselves, since there are no girls at sight... Naija party...

bro i tire, dem go turn party to gay party for somebody
Re: Why Attend Parties When You Dont Want Guys To Dance With You ? by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 2:24pm On Apr 11, 2016
KeriBaby:
I do not accept believe it or not Except maybe i like d person if not keep ur drinks i dont wanna be bugged after
Its not like i go to parties alone anyways
This thing dey really pain u Always carry ur own go
if na wizkid naa, she go allow oo grin.. We know una.. Tuale
Re: Why Attend Parties When You Dont Want Guys To Dance With You ? by Malayy(m): 2:26pm On Apr 11, 2016
RaDaZaBaNa:

bro i tire, dem go turn party to gay party for somebody
i tire too o...!! common 'excuse me dance', they will be forming.. but they can never say no, if you want to buy them drinks...
Re: Why Attend Parties When You Dont Want Guys To Dance With You ? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
THEY CUN DRINK FANTA GO HOUSE SHIKENA grin
Re: Why Attend Parties When You Dont Want Guys To Dance With You ? by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 2:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
Lilbrown007:
THEY CUN DRINK FANTA GO HOUSE SHIKENA grin

and eat suya finish,go house...chai
Re: Why Attend Parties When You Dont Want Guys To Dance With You ? by ademoladeji(m): 3:04pm On Apr 11, 2016
RaDaZaBaNa:
Am tired of this trend...

I was at a party this friday... A lot of girls... Only about 10 percent danced with and rocked guys.. The rest were just sitting down,eating,chatting or dancing with themselves.

Are we going to impregnate you by dancing with u for few mins .. If you know you dont want to dance, what are you looking for a party ?

Ladies be warned

Lesson:

Do not go to a party alone. Try go with someone to rock and dance with in order to avoid self-Konjination grin grin grin
Re: Why Attend Parties When You Dont Want Guys To Dance With You ? by Fajs: 3:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
KeriBaby:
Who you be
Re: Why Attend Parties When You Dont Want Guys To Dance With You ? by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 4:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
kilokeys:
Most are actually waiting to be picked home..

Just walk to them.. , car keys in hand.. And ask to see them outside..

oga u sure say dis onw day work. You don try am b4.
Re: Why Attend Parties When You Dont Want Guys To Dance With You ? by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 4:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
Fajs:
Who you be
abeg help me ask am
Re: Why Attend Parties When You Dont Want Guys To Dance With You ? by Section8(m): 4:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
Abeg epp me ask dem ooo, y u show for party if u no go dance abi na to sidown, chop free food dust ynash commot undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-wedding Northern Photo. / Ladies Please, I Need To Pry Into Your Mind. Please Advice / I Love My Girl But She Doesnt Want To Get Married...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.