Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Construction Of Ikotepene/opobo Federal Roads In Aba-pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Construction Of Ikotepene/opobo Federal Roads In Aba-pictures (3087 Views)

Work Commences On Federal Roads In Imo -as Minister Of Works Visits Okorocha / Governors Want FG To Hand Over Federal Roads To States / Federal Roads: FG Begs States To Take Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Construction Of Ikotepene/opobo Federal Roads In Aba-pictures by betterABIAstate: 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2016
Ikotepene/opobo road is been reconstructed by abia state government, this is a strategic road as it links aba to various parts of awka ibom, rivers and crossrivrs.
The commuters in these states will also benefit from the project as majority of them come aba t purchase gods.

Re: Construction Of Ikotepene/opobo Federal Roads In Aba-pictures by betterABIAstate: 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2016
The road is a dual carriage road on city of aba.

Re: Construction Of Ikotepene/opobo Federal Roads In Aba-pictures by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:27pm On Apr 11, 2016
betterABIAstate:
The road is a dual carriage road on city of aba.

Nice One....
Is it Carried Out by Federal or state Government?
Re: Construction Of Ikotepene/opobo Federal Roads In Aba-pictures by betterABIAstate: 12:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Nice One....
Is it Carried Out by Federal or state Government?
abia state govt
Re: Construction Of Ikotepene/opobo Federal Roads In Aba-pictures by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
Amazing work, how much is the project cost? cheesy
Re: Construction Of Ikotepene/opobo Federal Roads In Aba-pictures by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2016
betterABIAstate:
abia state govt
Nice One
Re: Construction Of Ikotepene/opobo Federal Roads In Aba-pictures by Leopardd(m): 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
Nice One Okezie.
Re: Construction Of Ikotepene/opobo Federal Roads In Aba-pictures by LoveMachine(m): 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
Ikpeazu is yet to take his foot off the gas. Nicely done.
Re: Construction Of Ikotepene/opobo Federal Roads In Aba-pictures by chriskosherbal(m): 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
Welcome development.
Re: Construction Of Ikotepene/opobo Federal Roads In Aba-pictures by asha80(m): 3:10pm On Apr 11, 2016
betterABIAstate:
Ikotepene/opobo road is been reconstructed by abia state government, this is a strategic road as it links aba to various parts of awka ibom, rivers and crossrivrs.
The commuters in these states will also benefit from the project as majority of them come aba t purchase gods.
which construction company?

Cc: Ponponkon
Re: Construction Of Ikotepene/opobo Federal Roads In Aba-pictures by Lordave: 3:30pm On Apr 11, 2016
asha80:
which construction company?

Cc: Ponponkon
Ask Rochas.
Re: Construction Of Ikotepene/opobo Federal Roads In Aba-pictures by asha80(m): 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
Lordave:
Ask Rochas.
this is abia state
Re: Construction Of Ikotepene/opobo Federal Roads In Aba-pictures by Lordave: 3:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
asha80:
this is abia state
That's why I said u should ask the ruling party governor.

We in Abia State are happy Okezie's progress despite the economic crisis hitting this country presently. We're less concerned about the company, we just want a place to walk during rainy seasons.

Imo state would stone Rochas to kiss Okezie's feet
Re: Construction Of Ikotepene/opobo Federal Roads In Aba-pictures by asha80(m): 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2016
Lordave:

We in Abia State are happy Okezie's progress despite the economic crisis hitting this country presently. We're less concerned about the company, we just want a place to walk during rainy seasons.

tell that to other abians also on this board who have been shouting up and down lately that works have been abandoned by the abia govt..secondly I am not sure of rochas reference here as it is not related to this thread..dont start any foolish Imo vs abia nonsense that does not exist
Re: Construction Of Ikotepene/opobo Federal Roads In Aba-pictures by Lordave: 4:04pm On Apr 11, 2016
asha80:
tell that to other abians also on this board who have been shouting up and down lately that works have been abandoned by the abia govt..secondly I am not sure of rochas reference here as it is not related to this thread..dont start any foolish Imo vs abia nonsense that does not exist
There's no Abia vs Imo, I'm just a vexed Imolite presently living in Abia State.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Ikotepene/opobo Federal Roads In Aba-pictures by kozmokaz(m): 4:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
d only problem I have with d construction is d quality of iron (rod) been used ... d rods are really small
Re: Construction Of Ikotepene/opobo Federal Roads In Aba-pictures by ElCount: 4:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
Lordave:
There's no Abia vs Imo, I'm just a vexed Imolite presently living in Abia State.
loool he didn't see that coming.
KO!
@"vexed imolite living in Abia"
Re: Construction Of Ikotepene/opobo Federal Roads In Aba-pictures by asha80(m): 4:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
Lordave:
ok if you say so..what about the so called noise that absg has abandoned some of its projects in aba?
Re: Construction Of Ikotepene/opobo Federal Roads In Aba-pictures by jmichlins(m): 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
My only concern is that august is around the corner so what will be the state of this road before then knowing how heavy rains will be then. Keep it up but please make it motorable cause rains are here with us
Re: Construction Of Ikotepene/opobo Federal Roads In Aba-pictures by B2mario(m): 7:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
Lordave:

I like your reply. All we need is all deplorable roads in Aba to be constructed with good drainage system not the construction company the governor is using. Our concern is good work not the name of the construction company, and don't mind that idiot, anytime one shows ongoing road construction he'll be busy asking abt the quality and the name of the construction company as if he provided money for that.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Ikotepene/opobo Federal Roads In Aba-pictures by asha80(m): 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
B2mario:

I like your reply. All we need is all deplorable roads in Aba to be constructed with good drainage system not the construction company the governor is using. Our concern is good work and the name of the construction company, and don't mind that idiot, anytime one shows ongoing road construction he'll be busy asking abt the quality and the name of the construction company as if he provided money for that.
maybe you can show me where else I have asked for construction company's name on any road construction site..you must be am slowpoke to call me an idiot
Re: Construction Of Ikotepene/opobo Federal Roads In Aba-pictures by B2mario(m): 7:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
asha80:

It will not cause anything, but you are fond of criticizing everything. It's unhealthy.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Ikotepene/opobo Federal Roads In Aba-pictures by Scholes007(m): 8:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
asha80:
does everything turn to imo vs... to you? How can you say imo vs abia when imo have everything in common with Abia.
Re: Construction Of Ikotepene/opobo Federal Roads In Aba-pictures by asha80(m): 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
Scholes007:
does everything turn to imo vs to you? How can you say imo vs abia when imo have everything in common.
did you follow my exchanges with the guy I was discussing with to know why I made statement? From your statement you seem to suggest I am always into an Imo vs another state debate..do you have evidence of that or my past posts to support your thinking?
Re: Construction Of Ikotepene/opobo Federal Roads In Aba-pictures by Scholes007(m): 8:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
asha80:
did you follow my exchanges with the guy I was discussing with to know why I made statement? From your statement you seem to suggest I am always into an Imo vs another state debate..do you have evidence of that or my past posts to support your thinking?
sorry i mistook with abagwo.ro. Anyway abia must be commended for the bold step it is taking, also we must watch out for quality work not company.
Re: Construction Of Ikotepene/opobo Federal Roads In Aba-pictures by B2mario(m): 8:36am On Apr 17, 2016
Scholes007:
does everything turn to imo vs... to you? How can you say imo vs abia when imo have everything in common with Abia.

Tell him ooo

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Children Graduates From UK University - Lere Olayinka / We Are Battle Ready Against Niger Delta Militants – Gani Adams / Exclusive: I’m Sorry. Didn’t Mean To Hurt You, IPOB Leader, Kanu Tells Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.