Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Marriage Is Master And Slave. Take It Or Leave It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Is Master And Slave. Take It Or Leave It. (2709 Views)

Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) / "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Is Master And Slave. Take It Or Leave It. by FreeBSD: 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
Yes.

"A man must love his wife as Christ loved the church".. that is one of the biggest cons I have ever seen. How would a man love what he used money to buy? How would a man love after doing all sorts in marriage ceremoney?

Marriage is SUPPOSED to be a dictatorship! A man take his money buying woman. Woman is under his authority and that is not love but master and slave. With the sole aim of making babies. Where man is master and woman is slave. Yes.

Man supposed to be the supreme ruler where woman has no say Afterall she is man property and worth the money to buying. Woman is secondary, man is primary.

Man has no obligation to woman as he owe woman nothing. However, woman owe man everything and is obligated to fulfill demand of man including man child.

"A woman must submit to her husband"... this is BS. A woman is a subject. Under brute authority. She doesn't have to submit. No one give a fvck. You don't have to submit to authority coz You are already subjected to authority. Woman is sired to husband. In a no-questions-asked legislation.

Men, you are the one true authority in any relationship you are with woman. Don't be fooled by love. Woman belong to you as woman is in your pocket as your money is in your pocket you use buy woman. Put woman in her place. Let woman know the authority always wins!

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Master And Slave. Take It Or Leave It. by johnmarcel(m): 12:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
First to moment getrarahere
Re: Marriage Is Master And Slave. Take It Or Leave It. by Vinshu(f): 12:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
Where are you from?
Re: Marriage Is Master And Slave. Take It Or Leave It. by falconey(m): 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
hmmmmmmm
Re: Marriage Is Master And Slave. Take It Or Leave It. by FreeBSD: 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2016
Vinshu:
Where are you from?

undecided

I come from Lagos, Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Master And Slave. Take It Or Leave It. by Vinshu(f): 1:04pm On Apr 11, 2016
FreeBSD:

undecided

I come from Lagos, Nigeria

I do not disagree with all you said. All you said is curled from the fact that in Nigeria and major parts of the world, men purchase women in the name of dowry. So indeed a wife purchased is property of her husband and under his authority. Truly, there is no submission but subjection to strict authority.

What if the woman is not purchased?
Re: Marriage Is Master And Slave. Take It Or Leave It. by FreeBSD: 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
Vinshu:

I do not disagree with all you said. All you said is curled from the fact that in Nigeria and major parts of the world, men purchase women in the name of dowry. So indeed a wife purchased is property of her husband and under his authority. Truly, there is no submission but subjection to strict authority.

What if the woman is not purchased?

Unless woman is not purchased then there shall be democracy. However, superiority in strength that man have over woman still makes it a dictatorship. In India, women purchase men but still under the authority of men. Although some women control their own marriages though. But in this 9ja and Africa man rules with brute force as he buy item.

However, in regard to your question, if she is not purchased, there will be democracy depending on the man and her level in life.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Master And Slave. Take It Or Leave It. by Vinshu(f): 1:09pm On Apr 11, 2016
FreeBSD:

Unless woman is not purchased then there shall be democracy. However, superiority in strength that man have over woman still makes it a dictatorship. In India, women purchase men but still under the authority of men. Although some women control their own marriages though. But in this 9ja and Africa man rules with brute force as he buy item.

However, in regard to your question, if she is not purchased, there will be democracy depending on the man and her level in life.

Alright.

Lesson learnt . smiley
Re: Marriage Is Master And Slave. Take It Or Leave It. by AlienStar: 1:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
Whoever fed you with this balderdash, did you no good!
Re: Marriage Is Master And Slave. Take It Or Leave It. by layla129(f): 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
How much do men pay to "buy" thier wives? You think that money is enough to purchase a human being?
When my sis got married last year, my dad just removed a #500 note from the bundle of money the husband's family brought and told them to keep the rest. I was wondering why he did that but i now knw the reason. It's for people like who think they have acquired an additional property by getting married.
God will help you to start thinking aright
Re: Marriage Is Master And Slave. Take It Or Leave It. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 11, 2016
OK ooo, oga op.

What happens in a situation, that the woman gives the man money to purchase her(like you said), also both the money for the ceremony.

I guess she should then be the master, while the husband the slave?

You only seems to think about the money the man paid to marry the wife, without remembering all the sacrifices the wife will make in the marriage. This are sacrifices that your money can't buy. She gives you a home. Your name and lineage continues because of her, you think your money can buy all those without having a wife? You think you can buy companion? Yes, a husband is a Master.!!. Even a wife, should see her god in her husband. But, pls, a wife is not a slave.

But, although, I hate and disagree with all those outrageous money that ask you men to pay over here, all in the name of list or dowry. Cmon, parents should learn to encourage the youths to settle down, esp, considering our economic situation.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Master And Slave. Take It Or Leave It. by FreeBSD: 3:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
layla129:
How much do men pay to "buy" thier wives? You think that money is enough to purchase a human being?
When my sis got married last year, my dad just removed a #500 note from the bundle of money the husband's family brought and told them to keep the rest. I was wondering why he did that but i now knw the reason. It's for people like who think they have acquired an additional property by getting married.
God will help you to start thinking aright

Even if it's N100. Payment has been made. Even if it's N5. Payment has been made.

You women should stop deceiving yourselves. If we cannot buy woman then please stop collecting our N500 note when we want to marry abi e hard una? undecided

Payment has been made in exchange for woman. That is a business transaction. Don't waste your time. You will be purchased by your husband don't deceive yourself. Unless your dad collects no money at all then you have mouth. Besides N500 mkes it worse. Makes u cheap

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Master And Slave. Take It Or Leave It. by FreeBSD: 3:26pm On Apr 11, 2016
1.) A woman give man money to purchase her.. Man still purchase. And only an Infidel will collect money from woman to buy her. Where is his pride? It's not by force to marry.

2.) There is no sacrifice anything. Sacrifice that she did what? Sit down, cook and make babies? That is the job of woman. Anyother thing we no send woman message.

3.) Yes money can buy companion. That Is why we buy wives

missbronze:
OK ooo, oga op.

What happens in a situation, that the woman gives the man money to purchase her(like you said), also both the money for the ceremony.

I guess she should then be the master, while the husband the slave?

You only seems to think about the money the man paid to marry the wife, without remembering all the sacrifices the wife will make in the marriage. This are sacrifices that your money can't buy. She gives you a home. Your name and lineage continues because of her, you think your money can buy all those without having a wife? You think you can buy companion? Yes, a husband is a Master.!!. Even a wife, should see her god in her husband. But, pls, a wife is not a slave.

But, although, I hate and I disagree with all those outrageous money that ask you men to pay over here, all in the name of list or dowry. Cmon, parents should learn to encourage the youths to settle down, esp, considering our economic situation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is Master And Slave. Take It Or Leave It. by Strahovski1(m): 3:32pm On Apr 11, 2016
It funny how everyone avoid this thread. Lol

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Master And Slave. Take It Or Leave It. by AccidentalGenius: 3:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
Lol the OP is so right logically. All arguments are invalid. A business transaction is a business transaction. Lol what a funny way to put it.

If I do decide to get married I hope it's to a girl who knows her value and her family does to by not collecting money or so called dowry. That will just spoil everything and make her a baby making object(ironically which she is ) , a commodity, an acquisition, a property, nullifying all her rights to object to me and or whatever I do.

Ever wondered why a Nigerian man, 8/10 beats his wife? Yeah, I thought so too....

*coughs* property *coughs*

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Marriage Is Master And Slave. Take It Or Leave It. by byvan03: 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2016
Master slave relationship from where you are sitting, it doesn't apply to all marriages.
Re: Marriage Is Master And Slave. Take It Or Leave It. by misspicy2(f): 4:33pm On Apr 11, 2016
cc Bqlekan grin
Re: Marriage Is Master And Slave. Take It Or Leave It. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
FreeBSD:
1.) A woman give man money to purchase her.. Man still purchase. And only an Infidel will collect money from woman to buy her. Where is his pride? It's not by force to marry.

2.) There is no sacrifice anything. Sacrifice that she did what? Sit down, cook and make babies? That is the job of woman. Anyother thing we no send woman message.

3.) Yes money can buy companion. That Is why we buy wives

OK oo.

Your wife.., Your slave.

My Husband.., My Partner.

Whatever rocks our boat..!!
Re: Marriage Is Master And Slave. Take It Or Leave It. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
missbronze:
OK oo.

Your wife.., Your slave.

My Husband.., My Partner.

Whatever rocks our boat..!!

Your husband is your boss. He purchase you. This thread is directed at your husband. You are not his partner neither is he yours.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Master And Slave. Take It Or Leave It. by bqlekan(m): 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
misspicy2:
cc Bqle,kan grin
hmmm
Re: Marriage Is Master And Slave. Take It Or Leave It. by Nnemuka(f): 8:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
With these ideas of yours, you will fail in relationships.
Dont get married because you will fail in it.
Re: Marriage Is Master And Slave. Take It Or Leave It. by akike: 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
Another mo.ron on the loose. undecided
Re: Marriage Is Master And Slave. Take It Or Leave It. by akike: 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
coolsix:

Your husband is your boss. He purchase you. This thread is directed at your husband. You are not his partner neither is he yours.

Like the way your father purchased your mother

I bet she is used to cleaning his shoes her tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Master And Slave. Take It Or Leave It. by misspicy2(f): 9:27pm On Apr 11, 2016
bqlekan:
hmmm
Erin nkan abee ri tongue
Re: Marriage Is Master And Slave. Take It Or Leave It. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
coolsix:

*Yawns*
Re: Marriage Is Master And Slave. Take It Or Leave It. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2016
akike:

Like the way your father purchased your mother

I bet she is used to cleaning his shoes her tongue grin

CC: Mynd44, Seun.. Rule 2.. Insulting a Nairalander

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Master And Slave. Take It Or Leave It. by akike: 9:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
coolsix:

CC: Mynd44, Seun.. Rule 2.. Insulting a Nairalander

How is it an insult?

You claimed that men purchase women which means that your father purchased your mother too.

You also claimed that women are slaves, which also makes tyour mom a slave.

Mynd44 and Seun, don't you think that violation of Rule 2 should include intentional provocation of a specific gender? This s guy has just called women properties and slaves. If indeed I violated rule 2, he should also be banned. What he wrote is provocative, inciting, insultive and derogatory to all women including his mother!

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Master And Slave. Take It Or Leave It. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2016
akike:

How is it an insult?

You claimed that men purchase women which means that your father purchased your mother too.

You also claimed that women are slaves, which also makes tyour mom a slave.

Mynd44 and Seun, don't you think that violation of Rule 2 should include intentional provocation of a specific gender? This s guy has just called women properties and slaves. If indeed I violated rule 2, he should also be banned. What he wrote is provocative, inciting, insultive and derogatory to all women including his mother!

All this your story.. I never directed my post at any body mother. I never said women are slave(Look at the op,not me), i did not mention anyone father or mother. I spoke in general, you quoting me, talking about my parents is an insult. When you are banned by Mynd44 you will explain yourself.

CC: Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Master And Slave. Take It Or Leave It. by akike: 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
coolsix:

All this your story.. I never directed my post at any body mother. I never said women are slave(Look at the op,not me), i did not mention anyone father or mother. I spoke in general, you quoting me, talking about my parents is an insult. When you are banned by Mynd44 you will explain yourself.

CC: Mynd44

grin grin grin grin
Don't try to be smart!

You agreed with OP. You did not have to use the word slave or property.

You quoted another moniker to tell her that she is her husband's property. Why? because he 'paid' for her.

Which means every married woman with a bride price is a property and a slave. My response to you was not because of a post. You have a stinky reputation.

Did your father 'purchased your mother? I know the answer. You know the answer. We know the answer. grin grin.

Coolsix

The above post also applies to your mum because she was also 'purchased'. her husband is a he boss. She is his slave not his partner or companion. You can ask your slaev to do anything including lick your shoes. Some abusive men who treat their wives as slaves do far worse things sef undecided

Tell me why you are angry again? You have no reason to be angry. We are still saying the same thing
Re: Marriage Is Master And Slave. Take It Or Leave It. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 11, 2016
johnson232:
your husband is your boss....
why is it so difficult for u to understand? undecided
silly girl...
Ignores him.

*Countinues riding my man's dyck*

(1) (2) (Reply)

This matter is urgent; Could she be possess? / Why Do Ugly People Contest For Mr NL?? / 8 Silly Things Men Do During S**x That Leads To Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.