Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? (2724 Views)

“I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says / Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist / If U Were Asked To Pick A Date From Nairaland, Who Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by LieDetector(m): 11:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
With a premeditated display of NICENESS from the concerned contestants who hitherto have been living an E-life characterized by egoism and narcissism... One can only be perplexed as regards whom amongst the contestants is exuding her true naturalistic attributes presently....
Prompt reply of quotes and PMs all in an attempt to be the "Miss Nairaland 2016" which is in contrast with the norms, rules and regulations of the Association of ladies on Nairaland is now the order of the day....
LieDetector happens to be caught up in this whole facade by the contestants and is unsure/undecided on whom to vote for come the voting day.... I believe some other nairalanders are in my shoe right now..... We are not regulars on this romance board hence have no slightest of idea who or what the contestants look like. We would however love to partake in this epoch as it is the first of its kind.

Our demand:

We hereby implore the Nairaland fraternity or whomever it may concern to provide us with a comprehensive list of the participants/contestants.... It will now be left for us to discern the REAL contestant who wins the grand price of N50,000.

Thanks
Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by DRISKLEF(m): 11:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by LieDetector(m): 11:37pm On Jun 19, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Why should I vote mimzy?
Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by LieDetector(m): 11:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
Lanicky Ivyy
Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by LieDetector(m): 11:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
Refiner Optional1
Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by DRISKLEF(m): 11:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
LieDetector:
Why should I vote mimzy?
She's a lady with so much grace and elegance... check out her interviews man!

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by Sprintson(m): 11:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ivyy all the way

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by refiner(f): 11:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
LieDetector:
Refiner
Optional1

Just before the polls, I dont know how to convince you, but look deep down into your heart and know who you want to vote for...

#YesWeCan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 20, 2016
[size=48pt]Lanicky [/size] wink
Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 20, 2016
refiner:

Just before the polls, I dont know how to convince you, but look deep down into your heart and know who you want to vote for...

#YesWeCan
refiner you've been busting my brains since yesterday...i swear by the old gods and the new that I will vote for you.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by ivyy(f): 12:05am On Jun 20, 2016
LieDetector:
With a premeditated display of NICENESS from the concerned contestants who hitherto have been living an E-life characterized by egoism and narcissism... One can only be perplexed as regards whom amongst the contestants is exuding her true naturalistic attributes presently....
Prompt reply of quotes and PMs all in an attempt to be the "Miss Nairaland 2016" which is in contrast with the norms, rules and regulations of the Association of ladies on Nairaland is now the order of the day....
LieDetector happens to be caught up in this whole facade by the contestants and is unsure/undecided on whom to vote for come the voting day.... I believe some other nairalanders are in my shoe right now..... We are not regulars on this romance board hence have no slightest of idea who or what the contestants look like. We would however love to partake in this epoch as it is the first of its kind.

Our demand:

We hereby implore the Nairaland fraternity or whomever it may concern to provide us with a comprehensive list of the participants/contestants.... It will now be left for us to discern the REAL contestant who wins the grand price of N50,000.

Thanks

Check the first page for the comprehensive list.

https://www.nairaland.com/3073871/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-campaign
Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by optional1(f): 12:05am On Jun 20, 2016
LieDetector:
Refiner Optional1

The day of voting is finally here, 9am the poll will be declear open.

You can vote for the both of us till the finals.

Appreciate your love and care.

Good morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by refiner(f): 12:09am On Jun 20, 2016
DESNAT:
refiner you've been busting my brains since yesterday...i swear by the old gods and the new that I will vote for you.

Thanks DESNAT... forever grateful.. Just 10 more post to make you eligible to vote...

Common dear you can do it! smiley

#YesWeCan

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 20, 2016
refiner:

Thanks DESNAT... forever grateful.. Just 10 more post to make you eligible to vote...

Common dear you can do it! smiley

#YesWeCan
yes I(we) can
Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by cindykaey(f): 12:12am On Jun 20, 2016
[size=20pt]Lanicky bro cool
[/size]
Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by optional1(f): 12:12am On Jun 20, 2016
ivyy:

Check the first page for the comprehensive list.

https://www.nairaland.com/3073871/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-campaign

LieDetector ivyy has provided the comprehensive list go through it you can vote more than 1 contestants untill the finals were u got to vote for one candidate.

Thanks
Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 20, 2016
Me!! cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by RoyalBlak007: 12:15am On Jun 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Me!! cheesy

...errrmm why didn't

yo contest?
Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by knightnemesis: 12:16am On Jun 20, 2016
hahahahahahah

knightnemesis is going home with the crown
Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 20, 2016
vote refiner for miss nairaland

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by ivyy(f): 12:17am On Jun 20, 2016
Sprintson:
Ivyy all the way

kiss kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by ehizzybaba(m): 12:18am On Jun 20, 2016
I HOPE DER WONT BE SNATCHING OF BALLOT BOX @, POLLING CENTRE....

lol........

All d contestant are now acting 9ice(alapomeji)
Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by Maxi112: 12:19am On Jun 20, 2016
ivyy:

kiss kiss
ivy can we talk private.
Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by Maxi112: 12:19am On Jun 20, 2016
knightnemesis:
hahahahahahah

knightnemesis is going home with the crown
go rest night never reach?
Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 20, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

...errrmm why didn't

yo contest?

•Have you seen these threads picking these women apart lately? The mods had to close threads undecided
Why would I want in on that?

And I'm not 9ja.I think MissNL. Should reflect her people
Though I guess I do play here.But as a guest though!
Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by Nychillax(m): 12:25am On Jun 20, 2016

Optional1 is the best option.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 20, 2016
I still dey observe.
Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by cindykaey(f): 12:27am On Jun 20, 2016
Thebachelor:
I still dey observe.

I hope you vote for Lanicky tomorrow. wink
Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by optional1(f): 12:29am On Jun 20, 2016
May I have the attention of BigBen10 nd TeeiWi here please.
Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 20, 2016
cindykaey:

I hope you vote for Lanicky tomorrow. wink
Very unlikely.
Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by cindykaey(f): 12:30am On Jun 20, 2016
Thebachelor:

Very unlikely.

But why? sad
Re: Miss Nairaland : Who Wears The Crown? by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 20, 2016
cindykaey:

But why? sad

I only knw 3 of the contestants. She isn't one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Azarai Rings Are Substandard / Ewoo! What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo? Lolzzzzzz / Please, What Could She Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.