Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,112 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student (53825 Views)

FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) / Snake Bite Kills Student Of IMT, Enugu / No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by akp202(m): 6:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
fynex:
Buhari becomes the governor of Rivers state and gives the order right****guy you are really a dullard,for you I will sell sense @a cheaper rate! Think before you post
Mr great thinker could u plz tell me who is in charge of d security personnel as far as river state is concern? SMH
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by holywota: 6:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
What happend to the use of tear gas
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
Mekwen:
That's the point,when you keep wishing the country evil by using your bad mouth to call it Zoo,then you'll always be the ANIMAL.

that's not the point. Prof Lale the so-called vc has a degree in education yet he couldn't manage a protest by students for their right and allowed it escalate to a bloodbath, four students are dead now and counting yet you call this country sane? Just shut that stink hole you call a mouth if you don't have anything significant to say, RUBBISH!
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by macaranta(m): 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2016
Too bad
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by adenine02: 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

guy what kind of english is that? are u trying to confuse or kill my brain? i just read that line and had a headache straight... angry angry

bros no vex inglish no b ma papa language

afterall u no watin i mean

and go us paracetamol fr ur headache

piss grin
3rdlegxxx:

guy what kind of english is that? are u trying to confuse or kill my brain? i just read that line and had a headache straight... angry angry

piss
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by adenine02: 7:03pm On Apr 11, 2016
freecocoa:
What sort of question is this biko? What does it matter who brought the police? The issue is that someone is dead.

ma sista

similar protest happen in lagos no body die

so it good to know hw or y it happen
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
calculator123:
i dont see it as normal,but an action from the students must have triggered a reaction.maybe the shooting was a self defense reaction you never can tell

an action, yet there was no officer gunned but now four students are dead and counting. Finally I don't blame you, a corpse by the roadside means nothing to you if you're not its relative. Pray neither you nor your family member is caught in the midst of such miscarriage called democracy in this country

1 Like

Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
Suigeneris93:

you weren't there so you can't be SURE about anything. The police had no right to shoot at them, teargas to disperse them, yes. But shooting WRONG! Anyways I don't blame you, you're so used to the insanity in this zoo of a country, you probably see this as normal
I am sure you know that Wike is the chief security officer of Rivers. Did they import policemen from Abuja?
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by banchuz: 7:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
Oh mai God is diz not koffe lagos amukoko alafia street
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
Stealthideals24:

I am sure you know that Wike is the chief security officer of Rivers. Did they import policemen from Abuja?

in case you haven't noticed I am non-partisan. I blame the Vc for what has happened if he had conceded to peaceful dialogue and recognized the students' plight none of this would have happened. How can a student lose a session for not paying fees when they would eventually have to pay it before they graduate? What's the logic behind such a pea-brained decision? He has children that schooled in Nigeria, he lives in Nigeria, he knows how the economy is, yet he and those callous members of the senate implemented such a decision. Even during Ajienka time that we saw at least four protests, none of it deteriorated to students being killed. Its a crying shame!

1 Like

Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by NigerianScholar: 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
akp202:
Well am not surprise.. ..i was just informed now that u re an emeritus of benightedness
If you like dont be 'surprise'. You are just advertising how stupid you are by blaming a violent protest on the president. Its just like blaming the dana air crash that happened on Jonathan. You are the real emeritus of benightness
#thinkbeforeyouspeak

P.s. Do us all a favour by not mentioning me again
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by BestKato(m): 7:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
calculator123:
unilag did theirs,nobody died.uniport reverse is the case
the war has already started make naija delta de their de mumu!
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by calculator123(m): 7:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
Suigeneris93:

an action, yet there was no officer gunned but now four students are dead and counting. Finally I don't blame you, a corpse by the roadside means nothing to you if you're not its relative. Pray neither you nor your family member is caught in the midst of such miscarriage called democracy in this country
you dont have to attack my personality to buttress your point,as for the prayer i say amen to it.4 students dead who is killing them?
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
adenine02:

piss grin

piss

kai.. this guy don finish my brain..... grin grin grin
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by calculator123(m): 7:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
BestKato:
the war has already started make naija delta de their de mumu!
what war are you talking about.
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by MherihGold(f): 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
RIP Comr Peter.Uniport will forever remember you and the aluta spirit you potrayed that made away with your precious soul
***No more, no more
for many thousand yearss..
there will be no more weeping...
no more, no more
for many thousand years...
**sobs**
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by calculator123(m): 7:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
Suigeneris93:

that's not the point. Prof Lale the so-called vc has a degree in education yet he couldn't manage a protest by students for their right and allowed it escalate to a bloodbath, four students are dead now and counting yet you call this country sane? Just shut that stink hole you call a mouth if you don't have anything significant to say, RUBBISH!
babe calm down from ur post,i feel ur pains.being harsh to individuals online isnt the solution.there are many ways to err ur views without being aggressive.
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by calculator123(m): 7:59pm On Apr 11, 2016
MherihGold:
RIP Comr Peter.Uniport will forever remember you and the aluta spirit you potrayed that made away with your precious soul
***No more, no more
for many thousand yearss..
there will be no more weeping...
no more, no more
for many thousand years...
**sobs**
do you know him.
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by Timbuktu14(m): 8:03pm On Apr 11, 2016
calculator123:
partly the students,i am surr SURE they weren't peaceful abt the protest
Were the students shooting at the police men? What could possibly warrant the sheer wickedness?

I'm sure you know what you deserve right now... But, i'm just gonna keep my mouth shut!

RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by mekanaky: 8:03pm On Apr 11, 2016
Lawless country. zoo called Nigeria, where policemen shoot unarmed civilians. I just pity the parents.
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
calculator123:
you dont have to attack my personality to buttress your point,as for the prayer i say amen to it.4 students dead who is killing them?

their voilence probably killed them, yh? I didn't attack your personality, I just stated a proverb peculiar to my people, goodbye
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by DEIFIED(m): 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2016
This is bad, why will such things always happen in Nigeria, cant the students protest their grievances without being killed. This is very sad.
RIP to the dead.
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by calculator123(m): 8:16pm On Apr 11, 2016
Suigeneris93:

their voilence probably killed them, yh? I didn't attack your personality, I just stated a proverb peculiar to my people, goodbye
kachifuo.
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by djjosh(m): 8:31pm On Apr 11, 2016
Suigeneris93:

you weren't there so you can't be SURE about anything. The police had no right to shoot at them, teargas to disperse them, yes. But shooting WRONG! Anyways I don't blame you, you're so used to the insanity in this zoo of a country, you probably see this as normal
i wish i can like ur comment more than once...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by vislabraye(m): 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
akp202:
U see d implication of voting for a dullard as a president?

The bad thing be say na de 5% suffer him tyranny.
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by alizma: 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
papaejima1:

https://m.facebook.com/oyinemi.endeley/posts/10205734174986625
was it Jonathan that gave the order to shot a student at Fed poly nekede during his tenure? stop making it look it was Buhari that ordered the shooting.
Besides, student union government should always have enough security to control the students whenever they want to embark on peaceful protest.
when a purportedly peaceful protest turned violent towards the police, you leave them with no choice than to try to scare people away by gun shot but unfortunately some of the police officers are not well trained on how to get that done thereby resulting in a situation of this kind.
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by alizma: 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
papaejima1:

https://m.facebook.com/oyinemi.endeley/posts/10205734174986625
was it Jonathan that gave the order to shot a student at Fed poly nekede during his tenure? stop making it look it was Buhari that ordered the shooting.
Besides, student union government should always have enough security to control the students whenever they want to embark on peaceful protest.
when a purportedly peaceful protest turned violent towards the police, you leave them with no choice than to try to scare people away by gun shot but unfortunately some of the police officers are not well trained on how to get that done thereby resulting in a situation of this kind.
RIP
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by godwin120alex: 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
D Nig police did same to s medical student when I was doing my ist degree
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by DifferentBoy1(m): 8:47pm On Apr 11, 2016
kdfemi:

Unilag don't go on street to protest all we do is lock our school gate and protest from the school gate to appropriate areas

Who did you see on a street protesting
Think before you talk
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by Kunlexic(m): 8:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
akp202:
U see d implication of voting for a dullard as a president?
sorry u hear,it will be well with u

U don 4got Unijos killings of 3 students in 2004
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by opineflu(m): 9:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
Suigeneris93:

so who's to blame?
it the government ...increasing tuition while salary of workers remain the same,,,who dey pay students fees?? No b govment.It er total rip off.....

1 Like

Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by Kunlexic(m): 9:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
RIP.May God forgive ur sins and console the heart of ur family but to the Nigerian police,may u not witness ur blessing and the blood of the innocent citizens u have killed fight u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Easy Ways To Identify Intelligent People / Is Adeleke University, Ede The Most Beautiful Private University In Nigeria? / The Pathetic State Of The First Primary School In Nigeria -video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.