Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student (53816 Views)

FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) / Snake Bite Kills Student Of IMT, Enugu / No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by 124mumsy: 9:34pm On Apr 11, 2016
slimmy2005:
I wouldn't even trade words with you. You don't have control over your diction let alone your life. Bye
you have pride without base and nothing to show for it, mind you I don't vesite the dictionary as you do. because I want to impress one nairalander.
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
They should have protested peacefully nah...everything damage is the students that would still pay for it
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by akp202(m): 9:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
Kunlexic:
sorry u hear,it will be well with u

U don 4got Unijos killings of 3 students in 2004
are u saying this killings should be justified?
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by EasternLeopard: 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
drss1:
sorry i no fit reply ur question concerning d prophecy on time. dem ban my oda account.
na dan fodio or so make d prophecy. him talk say if after 100years dem no declear total islamization for nigeria dem go loose d con3. d latest date wey dem for don convert nigeria to islam na 2014 wey don pass, hence d desperation by dem appostles of dan fodio to actualize their dream through fulani herdsmen.
d prediction by america say nigeria go break no be joke.

Abeg provide me the link to this info.

Thank you my brother.
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by popcykaylah(m): 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2016
dtruth3:
The Daura Armed Forces has killed yet another innocent soul, while their Fulani brothers are on the other hand unleashing terror on different communities!

Your illitracy is at the highest level..when wike was sworn in as governor ..the next thing he thought was fees hike..now police shot a student dead you dey go federal level..Rip to the dead

1 Like

Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by GeneralTopic: 10:35pm On Apr 11, 2016
braimeddy:
Is there any evidence that he was shot by the police? It's very possible that his rival used this opportunity to knock him down. And moreover I don't think policemen are foolish enough to use real bullets for students who protesting peacefully. Even though it was the police that actually killed him, more that 1 student would be dead. My observation is that his killing is a set up by his rivals

You must be sick... Zombie... I was there live and direct wen men of SARz came. The student were bold enough to stand on there right. As I'm talk to u now, 3girls n 2boys are reported dead. I jst left the hospital right now.

You are here talkn nonesense.
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by drss1(m): 10:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
EasternLeopard:

Thank you my brother.
na for one book i read am; kaduna mafia.
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by prophetfire: 10:59pm On Apr 11, 2016
Nigerians,have U seen it unraveling? When dey shot n killed unarmed ipob boys people were jubilating and cursing igbos. Right-thinking persons condemned it but we were shouted down bcs they felt that igbos shud be deleted for demanding for freedom. Now we see it on our defenceless students protesting oppresive hike in school fees.condemn evil done on another bcs it may reach U 2moro if left uncheked.this govt ha zero tolerance for peaceful protests. Meanwhile fulani cattle rearers are killing unchalenged n uncheked.
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by drss1(m): 11:02pm On Apr 11, 2016
EasternLeopard:

Thank you my brother.
na old book.
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by RealZizou(m): 11:03pm On Apr 11, 2016
Bros,dis ur english na die o
networkrecharg:
Police Shoot protesting Student of uniport.
Comrd perter Of The Faculty Of Management Has also been shoot dead...
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by prophetfire: 11:03pm On Apr 11, 2016
popcykaylah:

Your illitracy is at the highest level..when wike was sworn in as governor ..the next thing he thought was fees hike..now police shot a student dead you dey go federal level..Rip to the dead
zombie, uniport is a federal uni. Its nt wike dt increases fees there but ur master from daura. Olodo empty chiken brain.ignorant stone-age nyompus.

2 Likes

Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by 2kaythuks(m): 11:18pm On Apr 11, 2016
mazizitonene:
what is this now......na wa o.......why police just dey useless like this..... angry
be like na tomorrow i go reach dat skul
JUST DEY WHERE CONTAIN U ABEG!
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by Rexnegro(m): 12:21am On Apr 12, 2016
networkrecharg:
Police Shoot protesting Student of uniport.
Comrd perter Of The Faculty Of Management Has also been shoot dead...
mehnnn fear catch me briefly when I read Your comment...."has also been shoot dead"? Your comment sounded like say na normal tin, like say no Be big deal for someone to die....mehnnn we no value life in This con3....imagine police wey suppose protect people are now killing same people...God no say I don tire for This con3...Baba God Please pick up my calls Please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by BeauHomme: 12:22am On Apr 12, 2016
Pls which NLer around Uniport can tell us what's going on presently. I'm presently @ Choba and within the last 10mins, I've heard gunshots in the last from campus direction
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by Nobody: 1:05am On Apr 12, 2016
##Dirty Government
##Dirty Nigeria

RIP Brodah!
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by zerojoy: 6:56am On Apr 12, 2016
He must have misbehaved
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by sikirat2020: 8:42am On Apr 12, 2016
JUST IMAGINE. LIFE WASTED BY BOKO HARAM REPENTANT POLICE MAN.WHO DONT KNOW THE VALUE OF EDUCATION. LETS BUILD MEN NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE LIKE WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BOSNIANS
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by cutievik: 8:45am On Apr 12, 2016
Pls keep the updates coming we are adequately covering and monitoring the situation on ground this morning,via every means possible including nairaland ,NAN's might step in,AVIOD DESTRUCTION OF SCHOOL PROPERTIES..... AM A HON.FRM UNIBEN SUG
##AND AM A STUDENT LIKE YOU###
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by Ikennablue(m): 9:06am On Apr 12, 2016
Tell me what has become of my life I have a wife and two children who love me I am the victim of police brutality, now I'm tired of bein' the victim of hate You're rapin' me off my pride Oh, for God's sake I look to heaven to fulfill its prophecy... Set me free............Michael Jackson
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by EasternLeopard: 9:16am On Apr 12, 2016
drss1:
na old book.

Thank you

You remember the book name make I search for am
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by iamdstar(m): 11:46am On Apr 12, 2016
braimeddy:
Is there any evidence that he was shot by the police? It's very possible that his rival used this opportunity to knock him down. And moreover I don't think policemen are foolish enough to use real bullets for students who protesting peacefully. Even though it was the police that actually killed him, more that 1 student would be dead. My observation is that his killing is a set up by his rivals

You need brain surgery
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by otokx(m): 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2016
BeauHomme:
Pls which NLer around Uniport can tell us what's going on presently. I'm presently @ Choba and within the last 10mins, I've heard gunshots in the last from campus direction

Still surprised that many students refuse to go back to their parents house preferring to squat in a friend's place off campus.
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by Cymaxy: 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2016
Ha! Koffi is Dead.A well known footballer turned student.as known as NFA in my street.The man that pulled the trigger will never know peace until justice prevail.hw would the mum bear these sad news,after losing her daughter 2 years ago,life is not fair At all
RIP BROS PETER A.K.A Koffi NFA
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by MherihGold(f): 12:16am On Apr 13, 2016
calculator123:
do you know him.
not in person tho
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by calculator123(m): 7:49am On Apr 13, 2016
MherihGold:
not in person tho
ok.
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by calculator123(m): 7:50am On Apr 13, 2016
MherihGold:

not in person tho
ok,but the police said nobody was killed.who do we believe? .
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by MherihGold(f): 6:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
calculator123:
ok,but the police said nobody was killed.who do we believe? .
ofcourse they are trying to cover up their deeds
are you a student of uniport?
if yes, you should know better
if no, you better not believe most of the news posted online esp by the sch authorities and securities
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by calculator123(m): 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
MherihGold:

ofcourse they are trying to cover up their deeds
are you a student of uniport?
if yes, you should know better
if no, you better not believe most of the news posted online esp by the sch authorities and securities
am not a student my sch is on lockdown too.A life was lost and nobody could claim responsibilities.smh
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by guiddoti: 9:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
calculator123:
am not a student my sch is on lockdown too.A life was lost and nobody could claim responsibilities.smh
thats what nigeria jagajaga is all about. everything scatascata, gbosagbosa, students are killed
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by calculator123(m): 2:12am On Apr 14, 2016
guiddoti:
thats what nigeria jagajaga is all about. everything scatascata, gbosagbosa, students are killed
but itsnt right na.
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by networkrecharg: 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2016
[size=20pt]What happened to my English...[/size]

RealZizou:
Bros,dis ur english na die o
Re: Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student by RealZizou(m): 7:01am On Apr 15, 2016
#Na kasabubu
networkrecharg:
[size=20pt]What happened to my English...[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Easy Ways To Identify Intelligent People / Is Adeleke University, Ede The Most Beautiful Private University In Nigeria? / The Pathetic State Of The First Primary School In Nigeria -video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.