Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Missing Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Missing Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father (49340 Views)

Army Confirms The Rescue Of Rakiya Abubakar, Chibok Schoolgirl / ‘suicide Bomber’ Held In Cameroon Not Missing Chibok Schoolgirl — Parents / Arrested Bomber May Not Be Chibok Schoolgirl - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by sankky: 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
I smell lies here, though. U mean the GSM companies can track the lines of kidnappers and others but can not track this one all these months, despite the fact that it could lead us to the whereabouts of the others?
Hmmmmm!
Re: Missing Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by ifex370(m): 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
Mopolchi:
If true am happy. hope no be scam news?
Re: Missing Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by ifeelgood: 5:51pm On Apr 11, 2016
Wiyaris Fayose?
Re: Missing Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by MzMercie: 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
adeaks:
Plausible Answer : - The phone number has been reproduced and re-allocated to someone else who bought the sim card. A simple check with the Telecommunication company can confirm this.

The only baffling thing is how or why the new user called the number of the father of the old user. undecided

Thought has much, I agree with u
Re: Missing Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by vkeydon(m): 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
adeaks:
Plausible Answer : - The phone number has been reproduced and re-allocated to someone else who bought the sim card. A simple check with the Telecommunication company can confirm this.
The only baffling thing is how or why the new user called the number of the father of the old user. undecided

Ur head dey dere!!!!
Re: Missing Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by yak(m): 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
"The last time he heard d daughter was wen she called to tell him they had been hauled in a vehicle" am wondering who remembers to make call in such condition and d response of d boko boys wit them. Just trying to tighten loose ends of d story
Re: Missing Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by 1miccza: 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2016
They have come with another story to justify the heap of lies.. When this lie reach mountain dem go fit pack am so??

1 Like

Re: Missing Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
hemartins:
The joy of hearing your lost child's voice after two years
But too bad, the old man missed the damn call.
He probably went to charge it in is neighbor's house because there was no light.

He would have been so happy but all his mind is filled with now is curiosity.

If only the active number can be traced and the exact location detected.

May God bring her home.

Phone numbers can be traced if the line is alive. I tracked my girlfriend sometimes in February to find out if she was at home in biu or in Jos because I couldn't get through to her phone.
Re: Missing Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by ercel: 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
Recently GSM operators forced Nigerians to register SIM,otherwise,one can't make calls,so that SIM must have been validly re-registered.
The call couldn't have located a parent/guardian of the abducted chibok girls if he/she didn't know something..
Plus,the receiver claiming the line belongs to his wife and threatening that it should never be called again calls for serious investigations!

1 Like

Re: Missing Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by hemartins(m): 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2016
Treyson:

Phone numbers can be traced if the line is alive. I tracked my girlfriend sometimes in February to find out if she was at home in biu or in Jos because I couldn't get through to her phone.

Guy, how did you do it. Want to learn.
Re: Missing Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by noeloge82(m): 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
This story sef,
If its thru with a police report the network provider will give u caller details and location so what's d delay

1 Like

Re: Missing Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by nijanigga: 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
hemartins:
He probably went to charge it in is neighbor's house because there was no light.

In Anerica they will trace the damn number but in Nigeria the den of corruption it won't happen

May God bring her home.
Re: Missing Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by alexlee50: 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
Dem don start again.when did the girl call? Which network did she call with? What is her phone number? Who did they report to? Why has the line not been traced by DSS and the military? Where are the other girls?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
hemartins:

Guy, how did you do it. Want to learn.

I used an app called "find my lost phone" you can find it on playstore
Re: Missing Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by hemartins(m): 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
Treyson:

I used an app called "find my lost phone" you can find it on playstore

Thanks great man.
Have a good evening.
Re: Missing Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
the federal govt should trace that call ASAP.
Re: Missing Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by Celsony: 6:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
He should take d number to d customer‘s care office, they might help him detect d exact location of the number.
Re: Missing Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by idupaul: 6:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
dason4life:
grin grin grin grin
Which kin lie be this one na?

A super giant lie..

1 Like

Re: Missing Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by anonimi: 6:59pm On Apr 11, 2016
shaddoww:
Hope the doubting Thomas will atleast believe they were taken now.

Please can you explain to the doubting Thomas how this story confirms anything
Thanks.
Re: Missing Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by mildteddy(m): 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2016
This kine LIE fit turn pesin belle throughout the week.
Re: Missing Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by dabossman(m): 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2016
shaddoww:
Hope the doubting Thomas will atleast believe they were taken now.

Even if those girls were rescued today and begin to tell their stories, those moronic robots would still not believe. Their conscience has been blinded by politics that doesn't even put food on their tables.

See one of them above me. May you never experience what some of these parents are experiencing.

1 Like

Re: Missing Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by Ferguson0709: 7:49pm On Apr 11, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Missing Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by gqboyy(m): 7:51pm On Apr 11, 2016
I don't get this shiiit, you mean her abductors allowed her to be using her old SIM or what?
Re: Missing Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by bukatyne(f): 8:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
This lie fit resurrect persin!

Book Haram allowed a kidnapped victim retain her phone, have access to charging and recharging it?

She even had access to re-register her sim?

The girl couldn't look for a suitable time within those 2yrs to call?

She couldn't send a text message instead of calling when she knew she was still monitored?

Softly softly.
Re: Missing Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by drololaaof: 8:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
This is not worthy of reporting at all,the body it the text is like trying to portray Mr Chairman of missing pupil parents
Re: Missing Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by Knetpro(m): 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2016
hemartins:

May God bring her home.

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Missing Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by DjAduba(m): 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2016
I don't but believe this trash, after requesting for ransom of $50m. they went on to use some fools to deceive the gullible. none sense.
;DI don't but believe this trash, after requesting for ransom of $50m. they went on to use some fools to deceive the gullible. none sense.
Re: Missing Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by LoveJesus87(m): 9:47pm On Apr 11, 2016
hemartins:

May God bring her home.
Amen o

1 Like

Re: Missing Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by TheFirstLady: 9:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
@Seun, Lalasticlala and the MOD who banned blaqcoffee109, is nairaland anti Nigerian Women or what? why should Accidental genius call Nigerian women liability and without future ambition and BlaqCoffee109 be banned for calling out AccidentalGenuis for the derogatory and negative remarks he posted?
Re: Missing Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by eemogkay: 10:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
Hmmmmmm gbammmmm.
Re: Missing Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by igwegeorgiano(m): 11:26pm On Apr 11, 2016
where is liar momodu o
Re: Missing Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by Ekenneh(m): 11:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
How come d girl take get her papa number after 2yrs?
Am just saying oooo!!!
because d thing dey baffled me ooo.....
Anyways thank God I was here smiley grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maiduguri Bomb Blasts Survivors And Dead Bodies Being Evacuated (Photos) / Governor Ajimobi Playing Draft With His Security Aide (Photo) / 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.