Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,828 members, 7,956,141 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:11 AM

Jonathan Demanded Metuh's Corporate Bank Account To Pay Some Money - Witness - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Demanded Metuh's Corporate Bank Account To Pay Some Money - Witness (23751 Views)

A Man Returns N900,000 Mistakenly Paid Into His Bank Account To EFCC / Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 / Pay Some Tribute To Nigerian Heroes- The Dead Soldiers Of Boko Haram Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Demanded Metuh's Corporate Bank Account To Pay Some Money - Witness by Ovie56(m): 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
They're trying too hard

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demanded Metuh's Corporate Bank Account To Pay Some Money - Witness by IYANGBALI: 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
The way GEJ do mouth for dat photo na him dem dey call chop and clean mouth

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demanded Metuh's Corporate Bank Account To Pay Some Money - Witness by alexlee50: 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
multikolour:
Hmmmmm okay Gej can not escape this.
what offence did you establish?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demanded Metuh's Corporate Bank Account To Pay Some Money - Witness by chiefoboh1(m): 6:01pm On Apr 11, 2016
I wonder why PDP is happily probe but APC are saint all a sudden even when all of them are from PDP

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demanded Metuh's Corporate Bank Account To Pay Some Money - Witness by mbah2x(m): 6:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
PDP govt na the worst. all man dey struggle for his own purse

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Demanded Metuh's Corporate Bank Account To Pay Some Money - Witness by gigabyte13: 6:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
Sir Metuh pls tell us a story.....

But sha this Metuh wicked oooooo, e no wan make sir jonah enjoy life after looting, he just want him to stand Inside the witness box. WHF.....!!! an ex presido Inside witness box ? Hmmmm this Metuh season film go sweet oooooo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Demanded Metuh's Corporate Bank Account To Pay Some Money - Witness by banme1(m): 6:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
OsusuMustFlow:
Now GEJ. Where are those Ijaw Youths.
one gas pipe line blown. U will notice them. Don't be in a rush

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demanded Metuh's Corporate Bank Account To Pay Some Money - Witness by Jazzlite: 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
poppycock.

DONSMITH123:

who is talking about media trial here oga? we are talking about revelations being made here by Metuh's witness.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demanded Metuh's Corporate Bank Account To Pay Some Money - Witness by 4nobody4every1: 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2016
modath:

Corporate account so it could be passed off as an executed contract of the office of the NSA

How was it appropriated for in the National Budget?

No membership dues?

This I can't even fault Jona for, He not only made too many gaffes, shepopo also alienated as many potential voters as she could manage !!

Money disbursed, North East rendered desolate, Nurse's account gets fatter! All is good!!! cool

[b]Like i'd always say "May God deal with wailers the way Hero IB dealt with the inhabitants of Maiduguri et al![/b]

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demanded Metuh's Corporate Bank Account To Pay Some Money - Witness by Jazzlite: 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2016
Don't kill yourself Modath....spewing poppycock will not help your case..the African Martin Luther King (Jnr)...President Goodluck Ebele Omolabi Jonathan (GCFR) is untouchable... now go and get busy...
modath:

Corporate account so it could be passed off as an executed contract of the office of the NSA

How was it appropriated for in the National Budget?

No membership dues?

This I can't even fault Jona for, He not only made too many gaffes, shepopo also alienated as many potential voters as she could manage !!

Money disbursed, North East rendered desolate, Nurse's account gets fatter! All is good!!! cool

Like i'd always say "May God deal with wailers the way Hero IB dealt with the inhabitants of Maiduguri et al!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demanded Metuh's Corporate Bank Account To Pay Some Money - Witness by mekaboy(m): 6:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
I want every detail of how buharis election was funded. From how he borrowed money for ticket to how he paid it back . And where the person that gave him the money got it.

I want to see the account details of all the money spent, from which account they came and the balance after withdrawal.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demanded Metuh's Corporate Bank Account To Pay Some Money - Witness by nijanigga: 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2016
AceRoyal:
Another classic misdirection propaganda to keep us distracted and channel our anger,frustration and bitterness to GEJ!tongue
Ok watch as zombies come I'm droves to dance on this thread and release their frustration in the wrong direction.
All I want right now is fuel,power and good economy!I don't care about stories!Go and arrest him and not give him cheap media trial.

All those saying PDP destroyed Nigeria,don't forget that 80% of those that destroyed Nigeria via PDP are now in APC.
With the current situation of things and the budget padding saga,I think Nigeria might be no more in 16 years time if proactive actions are not taken.

I am not a member or supporter of PDP,I'm just a patriotic Nigerian wailer!tongue

Quote and insult me all u want,I know how hard and frustrating it is to constantly try to defend this government.
iPad see yourself your master was a looter

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demanded Metuh's Corporate Bank Account To Pay Some Money - Witness by Splinz(m): 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2016
If GEJ is really corrupt as being alleged, what's stopping him from being prosecuted? Only idiots accuses one of corruption on the pages of newspaper.
Re: Jonathan Demanded Metuh's Corporate Bank Account To Pay Some Money - Witness by AceRoyal: 6:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
nijanigga:
iPad see yourself your master was a looter
"iPhone" I got no master! Try to read to comprehend!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demanded Metuh's Corporate Bank Account To Pay Some Money - Witness by Sunky200: 6:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
GEJ is trapped

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demanded Metuh's Corporate Bank Account To Pay Some Money - Witness by texazzpete(m): 6:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
aventura:
Nothing should be out of place here except that the source of the money should be ascertained.

Nothing out of place: but wait, is this the new story to keep us busy for the week and forget the fvck ups of this government like the budget anomalies and so on?

Lai Mohammed is indeed a genius: Joseph Goebels got nothing on him....

These are words from the defense put up by Olisa Metuh in court. And you're calling this a Goverbmenr manufactured story?

Are you insane? How can you pretend to be a half witted illiterate just because of partisan politics?

I weep for the community that wasted money educating you.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demanded Metuh's Corporate Bank Account To Pay Some Money - Witness by texazzpete(m): 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
mekaboy:
I want every detail of how buharis election was funded. From how he borrowed money for ticket to how he paid it back . And where the person that gave him the money got it.

I want to see the account details of all the money spent, from which account they came and the balance after withdrawal.

Thanks

It's good to want things. Send a formal request to the APC leadership to ask for this data.

However, this has no bearing on metuh's court case and you can be sure his lawyers - who are undoubtedly much smarter than you - will not be using such an inane line of reasoning in their defence.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demanded Metuh's Corporate Bank Account To Pay Some Money - Witness by M4gunners: 6:59pm On Apr 11, 2016
Let no man touch GEJ or else. .....
Re: Jonathan Demanded Metuh's Corporate Bank Account To Pay Some Money - Witness by aventura: 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
texazzpete:

These are words from the defense put up by Olisa Metuh in court. And you're calling this a Goverbmenr manufactured story?

Are you insane? How can you pretend to be a half witted illiterate just because of partisan politics?

I weep for the community that wasted money educating you.
enlightened one, ehat part of my post did you not understand. That everything is in order except the origin of the money which remains vacuous. What is so difficult to comprehend in that or the part where this could be another sensational breaking news that would come and go without any tangible thing coming from it.

This breaking news stunt is gradually losing steam as nothing of such nature has been put to bed already.

We agree on one thing I guess which is the maladministration of the previous government so the earlier this government start getting some convictions the better for them.

Nigerians are tired of this media trial.
Re: Jonathan Demanded Metuh's Corporate Bank Account To Pay Some Money - Witness by victorazy(m): 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
multikolour:
Hmmmmm okay Gej can not escape this.
So u believed this
undecided
Re: Jonathan Demanded Metuh's Corporate Bank Account To Pay Some Money - Witness by texazzpete(m): 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2016
aventura:
enlightened one, ehat part of my post did you not understand. That everything is in order except the origin of the money which remains vacuous. What is so difficult to comprehend in that or the part where this could be another sensational breaking news that would come and go without any tangible thing coming from it.

This breaking news stunt is gradually losing steam as nothing of such nature has been put to bed already.

We agree on one thing I guess which is the maladministration of the previous government so the earlier this government start getting some convictions the better for them.

Nigerians are tired of this media trial.

Intellectually challenged one, this IS an actual trial. No part of what you saw there was issued by the Government. This is actual reporting from the trial. So your initial line about this being meant as a distraction is just plain inane.

What the hell do you mean by 'media trial'? I've seen these same words spouted at random by empty headed fellows, and it's annoying every time.

Opposition is a good thing, but PLEASE you owe it to the folks who sacrificed for your education to do it with common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demanded Metuh's Corporate Bank Account To Pay Some Money - Witness by omobaekiti: 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
DONSMITH123:

forget about the budget padding bro....The truth must be said. PDP finished naija.

That's a very wrong thing to say,both the budget padding and all corrupt practices should be properly checked and any one found culpable should be prosecuted.
As for those that keep saying its a diversionary tactics by the government whenever issues like this comes up,well,all I have to tell you is go visit HEAVEN INCORPORATED department of Brain. They should request for a new brain that can multitask, because how can any sane person just focus on one thing and ignore other angle.
Re: Jonathan Demanded Metuh's Corporate Bank Account To Pay Some Money - Witness by aventura: 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
texazzpete:

Intellectually challenged one, this IS an actual trial. No part of what you saw there was issued by the Government. This is actual reporting from the trial. So your initial line about this being meant as a distraction is just plain inane.

What the hell do you mean by 'media trial'? I've seen these same words spouted at random by empty headed fellows, and it's annoying every time.

Opposition is a good thing, but PLEASE you owe it to the folks who sacrificed for your education to do it with common sense.
gibberish as usual no wonder you guys are termed zombies..

You have the characteristics of a habitual zombie. Run along...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demanded Metuh's Corporate Bank Account To Pay Some Money - Witness by caleb404: 7:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
Jazzlite:
Don't kill yourself Modath....spewing poppycock will not help your case..the African Martin Luther King (Jnr)...President Goodluck Ebele Omolabi Jonathan (GCFR) is untouchable... now go and get busy...

Leave that one make e dey speak English up and down.... their types end up like that... just English!
Re: Jonathan Demanded Metuh's Corporate Bank Account To Pay Some Money - Witness by diegwu01: 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2016
We always have a recurring constant name anytime a corruption case is brought up, Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan I hail you.
Re: Jonathan Demanded Metuh's Corporate Bank Account To Pay Some Money - Witness by Abeymills(m): 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
No amount of propaganda n media trial lies will prevail over his excellency ex president gudluck apc bubuhari zombies will all b put to shame panama report indicties eg danjuma dangote etc wat has efcc or bubu done?nonsense criminals looking for execuse bubuhari is a big thief

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16 Boko Haram Terrorists And Their Wives Surrender In Borno / Fuel Scarcity Hits Ogun, Lagos, Adamawa Borders, Petrol Sells For N600 Per Litre / Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.