Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,113 members, 7,838,819 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Reps To Amaechi: We Don't Receive Budget Proposals From Ministers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps To Amaechi: We Don't Receive Budget Proposals From Ministers (22590 Views)

Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) / SARS Officials Attached To Amaechi Attack Governor Wike's Convoy(pics) / Flashback: What Commissioner Of Police Joseph Mbu Did To Amaechi Under Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps To Amaechi: We Don't Receive Budget Proposals From Ministers by mbaboy(m): 8:56am On Apr 12, 2016
He is in China drinking chinchong tea
SageTravels:
So far so good the NASS are leading. let the blame game continue. like as I said before.

NO MATTER HOW FAR LIE GOES TRUTH WILL SURELY OVERTAKE IT.

MR. President did not include that Lagos - Calabar project. all this things they are doing is just to disgrace NASS and SS/SE senator.

So may people have even take the matter personal. insulting our Senator. Ben Bruce said the truth.

What a funny country every week new drama.
Re: Reps To Amaechi: We Don't Receive Budget Proposals From Ministers by AntiWailer: 8:56am On Apr 12, 2016
winningwinner:
Is this a curse or what? Anywhere Amaechi goes, trouble is found.

Do you mind him, he thought he was dealing with Rivers State House of Assembly under his watch.

See that the policeman Mbu has had his peace after leaving Amaechi infested area. Now, Amaechi is in the news again for the very wrong reason. I pity this man!!!!

Pity yourself.

When the history of Nigeria is written, Amaechi will appear. You will likely not going by your level of reasoning decoded in this post of yours.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reps To Amaechi: We Don't Receive Budget Proposals From Ministers by NAIRAMIND: 8:57am On Apr 12, 2016
Why Rail lines so important now that some persons had been sacked?

Judas looking for another avenues to loot again. I know the president want to compensate his sponsors through the budget .

But wait oo,is this 2016 budget for 1year or 6months budget? Lol
Re: Reps To Amaechi: We Don't Receive Budget Proposals From Ministers by Pennyways: 8:57am On Apr 12, 2016
Aeamchi finally run a pallarel government as he proposed, but so sad he run against himself and buhari nepotism government, not with Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

3 Likes

Re: Reps To Amaechi: We Don't Receive Budget Proposals From Ministers by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:58am On Apr 12, 2016
Reference:
I think Amaechi should tactically withdraw from this reimbursement. If he wants to 'chop' the 60 billion alone.... lipsrsealed

In your mind, Amaechi wants to eat money and then you are seeing the Northern Senators diverting it from your people and providing for their own.

Just stay there. Do not think about the number of jobs this project will create for us. After people will complain no jobs.

Amaechi has a juicy job as the Minister Of Transport. He is doing this for hundreds of thousands of people who have no job and the rail project will bring meaningful development.
Re: Reps To Amaechi: We Don't Receive Budget Proposals From Ministers by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 12, 2016
modath:

Bubu never intended for Lag -Cal but you agreed there was padding, lots of errors & ommissions in the budget ba? & 54bn was wakaing aimlessly in the budget too?

NASS unilaterally changed the budget proposal for provision of infrastructures to purchase Keke Napep, cut the budget for special vaccines & such nonsense.... but they couldn't work the rail into the budget despite finding "purposeless" money floating like rudderless ship in the budget? Issokay!!!

Walahi, na North go rule us till thy kingdom come! Na dem be baba!!grin
That's not the topic of discussion. Amaechi made a mockery of government by presenting something outside the budget

1 Like

Re: Reps To Amaechi: We Don't Receive Budget Proposals From Ministers by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 12, 2016
In all this drama,one word I can say is "sabotage!",whether from FG's side or NASS's side,one question I want to ask, after all this hullabaloo, can it still be added to the budget?

1 Like

Re: Reps To Amaechi: We Don't Receive Budget Proposals From Ministers by anonimi: 8:59am On Apr 12, 2016
modath:
See una... You think I'm going to argue or start schlong measuring contest about this? Nah... the facts are bare, however.........SW has had 8 uninterrupted years & still sitting pretty NOW, all slaves are not equal! cheesy cheesy

One slave pass another! Some are serfs, some will be in perpetual slavery!!grin grin

Why would anyone be bragging over being a slave- irrespective of the degree of servitude?
Why? shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026900_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reps To Amaechi: We Don't Receive Budget Proposals From Ministers by alaskido(m): 9:00am On Apr 12, 2016
Hmmmmm..... Buhari, Amaechi and APC. I do not know what to believe again. They got me confused here.

1 Like

Re: Reps To Amaechi: We Don't Receive Budget Proposals From Ministers by Fellywood(m): 9:00am On Apr 12, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Buhari never intended to build any lagos-calabar rail lines that was why he did not include it in the budget.He just created this scenario to embarass the NASS.He never had any such intention.A very useless and clannish president.That is what you get when you elect a NEPA bill certificate holder as president
Bubu DID IT BEFORE & TRIED doing it again. He cancelled the first Lagos rail project that eventually WASTEFULLY flushed Billions of dollars down the drain.

1 Like

Re: Reps To Amaechi: We Don't Receive Budget Proposals From Ministers by anonimi: 9:03am On Apr 12, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

In your mind, Amaechi wants to eat money and then you are seeing the Northern Senators diverting it from your people and providing for their own.

Just stay there. Do not think about the number of jobs this project will create for us. After people will complain no jobs.

Amaechi has a juicy job as the Minister Of Transport. He is doing this for hundreds of thousands of people who have no job and the rail project will bring meaningful development.

Can you please explain how the job is JUICY?
I thought we are in anti-CORRUPTION federal government, not so?
Abi that one too na photocracy paparazzi propaganda ni

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2091052_2084712obama4jpeg0846bececdee51cd258847b713b916e6_jpegd27f893bccf38657d36ce7d37daaa943

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reps To Amaechi: We Don't Receive Budget Proposals From Ministers by gbens2000(m): 9:03am On Apr 12, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Buhari never intended to build any lagos-calabar rail lines that was why he did not include it in the budget.He just created this scenario to embarass the NASS.He never had any such intention.A very useless and clannish president.That is what you get when you elect a NEPA bill certificate holder as president
i support ur statement but pls useless was not in place,no matter wat he is the first man in this country.pls note that
Re: Reps To Amaechi: We Don't Receive Budget Proposals From Ministers by Chommieblaq(f): 9:04am On Apr 12, 2016
N
igala1:
All dis nothern senators is not thier fault. If not for d stupidity of my Niger Delta brothers who are so fixated on Hating Buhari due to Instigation by the Igbos as a result of Jonathan loss, this senators wont be bold enough to openly admit adding more money to Kano rail at the expence of Calabar rail. When in d same speech, the same senator is telling us they have d power to add and remove any item from d budget.

If they can add and remove any item from d budget as they claim, why is it Niger Delta project that they are removing due to flimsy excuse that it was not on d original document despite d fact that it was presented to them in d senate as an addedum.

The simple question we need to ask this senators defending d ommission of Calabar lagos rail is this: All d constituency project they added to d budget were they in d original budget submitted to them? The increase in d amount 4 Kano rail was it in d budget submitted to them? All d new road linking thier states they added to d budget was it in in d original document submitted to them? If they can add items not submitted to them on d original document, what stop them from adding the Calabar Lagos rail project that was clearly successfully defended, discussed and submitted to them as an ammendment or addendum? Thier argument that it was not on d original document submitted to them is lame, completely outrageous and dead on arrival!!!!This people must be thinking they are speaking to morons!!!!

The greatest traitors to d Niger Delta right now are those fools, and extreme bitter people who are ready to kill d development of Niger Delta just because they hate Buhari 4 cheap political point.

The truth is dat Buhari got nothing to lose. He is a 72year old man who has been Governor, Minister, millitary head of state and today democratically elected president. He is already a great achiever.

We Niger Delta people are being foolish and myopic. We must protest against NASS.

We must not give away what belong to us just because Jonathan lost election. Niger Delta is bigger than Jonathan loss. We must move on and stop harming ourselves. Jonathan is a Beneficiary of Niger Delta Struggle. He was never part of d struggle. We must not destroy our region just because of a benefiary who never contributed much to our region when he got d opportunity.

We are just being silly and foolish.

According to Peter Obi former Governor of Anambra state, Igbo are d cause of thier maginalisation because they dont know how to negotiate politically when others (North and South west) are negotiating for thier people.

My Niger delta brothers, please we must not end up like them. We should be wiser.

The Lagos Calabar rail is just named Lagos Calabar . The Rail actually goes from Lagos to Calabar to Aba to PortHarcourt to Ughelli to Sapele to Benin and to Ore to Ibadan and back to lagos. It is South west, South South and South East rail. The rail is expected to also link Onitcha and Asaba and Warri.

We claim we are more educated than the North. We brag with our worthless PhDs. Notherners with ordinary primary Six certificates are dribbling our PhD senators like Lionel Messi.
Re: Reps To Amaechi: We Don't Receive Budget Proposals From Ministers by HirstMOG(m): 9:04am On Apr 12, 2016
any zombie that will call GEJ clueless again, thunder will fire that person. can you call this APC government reasonable? what a shame!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps To Amaechi: We Don't Receive Budget Proposals From Ministers by anonimi: 9:05am On Apr 12, 2016
Fellywood:
Bubu DID IT BEFORE & TRIED doing it again. He cancelled the first Lagos rail project that eventually WASTEFULLY flushed Billions of dollars down the drain.

Thanks for jogging the memory of the brain-dead zombies in APCshit.
I hope they will be more rational in their view of the Confused One.

Splashme:
The first civilian governor of Lagos State, Alhaji Lateef Jakande, on Tuesday, said that the cancellation of the Lagos metroline project in 1985 was a major mistake and disservice to many Nigerians.

Jakande spoke in Lagos during the launch of a book which chronicled his life in politics and journalism.

The book, entitled, ‘Jakande: Leadership in Action’ is written by Dr. Bola Olaosebikan, who told the audience at the event that the All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), was not responsible for the cancellation of the project.

Jakande said, “Reflecting on the metroline project, I think it is a major disservice to many Nigerians. Imagine how many people would have benefitted. It would have made life easier and changed the face of transport in Lagos. Whoever cancelled it or gave the advice towards its cancellation didn’t do right.”

The former governor asked Nigerians not to vote for unserious leaders in the coming polls, saying the elections presented Nigerians with a good opportunity that should not be squandered.

Expressing the hope that Nigeria would soon overcome its developmental challenges, Jakande said hope would be actualised faster if credible people emerged as leaders in the next dispensation.

He said, “This book comes at a very auspicious time in Nigeria’s history as we need leaders who can act. We need leaders who would not compromise the standards of good governance. God has blessed this nation the most in Africa, although we have not reached where we should be; with the right leaders, Nigeria would overcome its challenges.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/cancelling-metroline-a-major-mistake-jakande/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2087214_buharimetro_jpeg0139273fe26a1325be266ba40c34a836

1 Like

Re: Reps To Amaechi: We Don't Receive Budget Proposals From Ministers by Fellywood(m): 9:06am On Apr 12, 2016
ifyan:
Did you guys noticed a new CHANGE in the government.

They forgot to blame GEJ.

This is A Change.
Haa....they have started bros...look up, you will find a zombie.
Re: Reps To Amaechi: We Don't Receive Budget Proposals From Ministers by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:08am On Apr 12, 2016
anonimi:

Can you please explain how the job is JUICY?
I thought we are in anti-CORRUPTION federal government, not so?
Abi that one too na photocracy paparazzi propaganda ni

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2091052_2084712obama4jpeg0846bececdee51cd258847b713b916e6_jpegd27f893bccf38657d36ce7d37daaa943

Continue spreading jokes. You are seeing Northern Senators divert money from a project that will benefit our people and you are making jokes.

The position is juicy because he earns in millions while those forming big boys earn in hundreds of thousands.

If you do not consider a job that pays in millions juicy, what is.

Tell me one Politician in the history of the Niger Delta that has done more than Amaechi.

Fight him and support those who want to see this project leave our people.

How many of our people are talking?

Fight Amaechi, he removed our Brother from Presidency. Fight him and fight against the development he has brought and will bring to us.
Re: Reps To Amaechi: We Don't Receive Budget Proposals From Ministers by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:11am On Apr 12, 2016
HirstMOG:
any zombie that will call GEJ clueless again, thunder will fire that person. can you call this APC government reasonable? what a shame!!!!!

I was afraid Bayelsa people would boo me – Jonathan

“Sometimes when you are exposed to some high offices and you finish serving, you are even afraid of going back home. Because in one way or the other you will feel that you did not satisfy the people.

“Sometimes at the late hour it dawns on you that you could have done that, you could have done that, you failed to do this you, failed to do that.

“Sometimes you begin to fear whether the people that came to receive you, will they curse you, will they hoot at you?”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/184030-i-was-afraid-bayelsa-people-would-boo-me-jonathan.html
Re: Reps To Amaechi: We Don't Receive Budget Proposals From Ministers by HirstMOG(m): 9:12am On Apr 12, 2016
APC running a parallel government with itself.

1 Like

Re: Reps To Amaechi: We Don't Receive Budget Proposals From Ministers by modath(f): 9:14am On Apr 12, 2016
anonimi:

Why would anyone be bragging over being a slave- irrespective of the degre of servitude?
Why? shocked

You should have gotten my drift, creative licence!! it's called "Irony".. smiley

You can respond with a foto that captures something "ironic"... cheesy thx.

sCun:
Who dey drag slavery with you? Die alone in your slavery. Igbos will never join ypu in being slaves to the north.

You are no "slave" & few leaders dictated who to "hate" to you, based on primordial sentiments & "air brushed" account of a regime that you probably never experienced!!! I don't even know why we are having this debate sef!!

8yrs of Presidency is nothing to be sneezed at!! Not something some are likely to experience in the next 20 years! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reps To Amaechi: We Don't Receive Budget Proposals From Ministers by anonimi: 9:15am On Apr 12, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
Continue spreading jokes. You are seeing Northern Senators divert money from a project that will benefit our people and you are making jokes.

The position is juicy because he earns in millions while those forming big boys earn in hundreds of thousands.

If you do not consider a job that pays in millions juicy, what is.

Are the millions from his salary or from the CORRUPT kickbacks and PADDING of budgets and contracts that will not be implemented like the PH light rail

Kenai:
The Rivers Monorail has already arrived...

And it's about to take off...
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1570278_images-4_jpeg_jpeg2ce038dbd0b51d8e59b0a0d616a6e40b[/img]

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1570371_screenshot_2014-07-23-16-07-14_png29b18d0d659492af789f2e7a9401cc15[/img]

... To outer space.

Mogidi:
He delivered good governance hence his protégé was unsuccessful in his bid to become governor.
Amaechi is high on grade 1 Buhari urine.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reps To Amaechi: We Don't Receive Budget Proposals From Ministers by HirstMOG(m): 9:17am On Apr 12, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I was afraid Bayelsa people would boo me – Jonathan

“Sometimes when you are exposed to some high offices and you finish serving, you are even afraid of going back home. Because in one way or the other you will feel that you did not satisfy the people.

“Sometimes at the late hour it dawns on you that you could have done that, you could have done that, you failed to do this you, failed to do that.

“Sometimes you begin to fear whether the people that came to receive you, will they curse you, will they hoot at you?”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/184030-i-was-afraid-bayelsa-people-would-boo-me-jonathan.html

they will stone bubu comes 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Reps To Amaechi: We Don't Receive Budget Proposals From Ministers by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:17am On Apr 12, 2016
anonimi:

Are the millions from his salary or from the CORRUPT kickbacks and PADDING of budgets and contracts that will not be implemented like the PH light rail

Fight Amaechi like GEJ who fought for the reduction in Rivers State's allocation so Amaechi will not finish projects.

Fight him, so the Northern Senators will divert the money for their own Railway, while our own stays the same.
Re: Reps To Amaechi: We Don't Receive Budget Proposals From Ministers by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:19am On Apr 12, 2016
HirstMOG:

they will stone bubu comes 2019.

When the two Railway projects are completed, let me see who will stone him from the South South, South East, South West and the North
Re: Reps To Amaechi: We Don't Receive Budget Proposals From Ministers by anonimi: 9:21am On Apr 12, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Fight Amaechi like GEJ who fought for the reduction in Rivers State's allocation so Amaechi will not finish projects.

Fight him, so the Northern Senators will divert the money for their own Railway, while our own stays the same.

How is asking questions on the MILLIONS that he will CORRUPTLY steal turned into fighting AmaeTHIEF?
Can you please explain?
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2831519_stealingamaechi_jpegad74e2c90a1a5fd1bd932c3319614bc3
Re: Reps To Amaechi: We Don't Receive Budget Proposals From Ministers by ipreach: 9:21am On Apr 12, 2016
why is Amaechi always on the negative news??

1 Like

Re: Reps To Amaechi: We Don't Receive Budget Proposals From Ministers by tete7000(m): 9:22am On Apr 12, 2016
iykedare:
Why is it so difficult for Nigerians to get things right?
Ameachi does not need to be told that all the items in the budget need to be delivered to NASS via the presidency. These guys are clowns.

I really don't understand why people are surprised. What do you expect from an Amaechi? With his education, with his profile, his antecedents; I am not shocked. I expect more of this drama in the life of this administration.

2 Likes

Re: Reps To Amaechi: We Don't Receive Budget Proposals From Ministers by anonimi: 9:23am On Apr 12, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

When the two Railway projects are completed, let me see who will stone him from the South South, South East, South West and the North

Do you agree that IF/when the two are not completed he will be stoned grin
Will YOU also join in stoning him if the two are not completed by 2019?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3445742_1476702102058963550706762197538176273823988n_jpegcde1ea0b83dc0b6dc3a88dff6ae3267d
Re: Reps To Amaechi: We Don't Receive Budget Proposals From Ministers by anonimi: 9:25am On Apr 12, 2016
ipreach:
why is Amaechi always on the negative news??

Because AmaeTHIEF is a negative man who BETRAYS at the slightest opportunity those he should not.
He did that along with the 35 state governors over the fuel subsidy in 2011/2012.
No wonder they call him Judas of ubima.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2606941_fuelsubsidygovernorssupport2011d_jpegc347aadcc28645a881c11e877b19ae27
Re: Reps To Amaechi: We Don't Receive Budget Proposals From Ministers by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:29am On Apr 12, 2016
anonimi:

How is asking questions on the MILLIONS that he will CORRUPTLY steal turned into fighting AmaeTHIEF?
Can you please explain?
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2831519_stealingamaechi_jpegad74e2c90a1a5fd1bd932c3319614bc3

I am not explaining. Fight Amaechi. I thought you people have Senators spreading lies and falsehood about Ameachi? Let them fight for your Railway project.

Fight Amaechi. Until now, none of your darling Saint Senators can talk. Fight Amaechi.
Re: Reps To Amaechi: We Don't Receive Budget Proposals From Ministers by 9jatatafo(m): 9:31am On Apr 12, 2016
I am disturbed that Rotimi Amaechi being the minister of transportation and an important cabinet member could display his ignorance by submitting a budget from his ministry himself not knowing that MINISTERS cannot submit a budget to the law makers. What a shame?!

1 Like

Re: Reps To Amaechi: We Don't Receive Budget Proposals From Ministers by nickxtra(m): 9:31am On Apr 12, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
My position exactly! I have never seen where a minister will bring his own extra budgetary provision outside what the President submitted. Nigeria is not running parallel presidency. The Lagos-Calabar Rail project was NEVER in the budget.
If they cannot include an ommited item from the Minister into the budget, Why did they (the legislators) forced new projects into the budget?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olusola Oke Campaigns In Owo, Akeredolu’s Stronghold (photos) / 2019: Five PDP Governors Seeking Deal With Buhari / 2023: Crisis Looms As APC Includes Withdrawal Letter In Presidential Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.