Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:12 AM

I Have Not Dumped PDP For APC, Nwodo Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Not Dumped PDP For APC, Nwodo Says (9779 Views)

Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) / Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List / Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Not Dumped PDP For APC, Nwodo Says by Nicur: 12:30am On Apr 12, 2016
A former national chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Dr. Okwesilieze Nwodo has stated that he is yet to dump the party for the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).
In a statement issued on Monday, he said his attention has been drawn to media insinuations that he has dumped the PDP and joined the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) and wishes to state categorically that while developments in PDP is embarrassing and unexciting he is yet to dump the party.
Dr. Nwodo, a pioneer National Secretary of PDP and former governor of old Enugu state said that its improper for the media to stand merely on my wife being present at a meeting that I was not, to conclude that I have joined the APC disregarding the fact that my wife as an adult has her own political life.
“As one of the founding fathers of PDP who has held the highest office in the party, I know the statutory procedure of resigning and would willingly do that if necessary.
Dr Nwodo said although a number of issues within PDP remains embarrassing to the founding fathers, the truth is that “I’m still a member of the PDP and has not joined the APC.
The former Governor then urged his numerous supporters across the country particularly in Enugu state to disregard the purported story as his political direction would not be hidden if the need arises.

source - http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/04/12/i-have-not-dumped-pdp-for-apc-nwodo-says/

Re: I Have Not Dumped PDP For APC, Nwodo Says by Nicur: 12:31am On Apr 12, 2016
Apc and lies

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Not Dumped PDP For APC, Nwodo Says by Nicur: 12:33am On Apr 12, 2016
but anyway who cares Apc = PDP, we need a new party in Nigeria, party for youths only, election candidates will not be older than 50yrs!! Arise oh Nigerian youths!!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Not Dumped PDP For APC, Nwodo Says by TheArchangel(f): 8:55am On Apr 12, 2016
Seems MASSOBs threats really got to somebody.

15 Likes

Re: I Have Not Dumped PDP For APC, Nwodo Says by Viktor1983(m): 8:56am On Apr 12, 2016
grin.....
Akwuna!

One day these hoes go mistakenly port to a party in North Korea....

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Dumped PDP For APC, Nwodo Says by Ayoswit(f): 8:57am On Apr 12, 2016
There's an iota of truth in every rumour. He only stated that he is yet to.......meaning dat he might defect to Apc someday.

6 Likes

Re: I Have Not Dumped PDP For APC, Nwodo Says by Nwadiala: 8:57am On Apr 12, 2016
Better
Re: I Have Not Dumped PDP For APC, Nwodo Says by laviecontinue: 8:58am On Apr 12, 2016
undecided PDP lion APC wolf.... undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Dumped PDP For APC, Nwodo Says by Vikkie14: 8:58am On Apr 12, 2016
“I’m still a member of the PDP and has not joined the APC.
Those who said otherwise are only following the footstep(s) of their Master--in person of Mr LIE muhammed. Am not surprised at all.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Not Dumped PDP For APC, Nwodo Says by Lilimax(f): 8:58am On Apr 12, 2016
Lying lairs everywhere embarassed
I read on NL that he has joined APC and people were celebrating smiley

Ekenekwee m unu!

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Dumped PDP For APC, Nwodo Says by princechurchill(m): 8:59am On Apr 12, 2016
the lies our politicians tell these days might prompt someone to question God if the devil was sent directly to nigeria on that day he fvked up in heaven
Re: I Have Not Dumped PDP For APC, Nwodo Says by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 12, 2016
Is he scared of Massob or has he forgotten he is an expired politician

5 Likes

Re: I Have Not Dumped PDP For APC, Nwodo Says by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 12, 2016
SAI BABA

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Dumped PDP For APC, Nwodo Says by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 12, 2016
ur wife has joined APC. But you are in PDP. Very nice strategy. any wish way, u benefit. I think it is smart .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Dumped PDP For APC, Nwodo Says by gurunlocker: 9:01am On Apr 12, 2016
Since May 29,2015.... whenever we have one news, we always have return version.... quack media

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Dumped PDP For APC, Nwodo Says by Astuteleader(m): 9:02am On Apr 12, 2016
What's the problem with our journalist and media houses nowadays? They are always quick jn spreading falsehood and misleading information that mislead the masses. No verification of sort and majority of news these days are fake and lies. What could be the reason for this?

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Dumped PDP For APC, Nwodo Says by DaBullIT(m): 9:04am On Apr 12, 2016
But the Body Language says otherwise

Soon , You go dey hear

He don port oo eeh

he don port oo eeh

He don port to APC grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Dumped PDP For APC, Nwodo Says by macgunn(m): 9:04am On Apr 12, 2016
Nicur:
but anyway who cares Apc = PDP, we need a new party in Nigeria, party for youths only, election candidates will not be older than 50yrs!! Arise oh Nigerian youths!!!

I stand with you on this!

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Dumped PDP For APC, Nwodo Says by maestroferddi: 9:08am On Apr 12, 2016
Linus Retrogressives Congress.
Re: I Have Not Dumped PDP For APC, Nwodo Says by ipreach: 9:18am On Apr 12, 2016
Story for the gods
Re: I Have Not Dumped PDP For APC, Nwodo Says by toprealman: 9:22am On Apr 12, 2016
Nicur:
The project is ongoing.....2019 is gonna be different.

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Dumped PDP For APC, Nwodo Says by Nicur: 9:54am On Apr 12, 2016
toprealman:
The project is ongoing.....2019 is gonna be different.
hope it yields fruit cos am tired of being ruled by my ancestors!!
Re: I Have Not Dumped PDP For APC, Nwodo Says by Abeymills(m): 10:05am On Apr 12, 2016
And so wat?if u like join Fulani herds men e no concern me shior...
Re: I Have Not Dumped PDP For APC, Nwodo Says by sunnyuche1(m): 10:35am On Apr 12, 2016
scared!
Re: I Have Not Dumped PDP For APC, Nwodo Says by Monimatic(m): 10:52am On Apr 12, 2016
Fear catch the guy, as MASSOB and IPOB threatened to banish him and his family from igbo land
Re: I Have Not Dumped PDP For APC, Nwodo Says by cashful(m): 11:11am On Apr 12, 2016
Nicur:

Seriously we need a 3rd alternative. Anyone who has ever held offices in PDP and APC should be barred from it. Cross carpeting not allowed for tainted politicians. I look forward to it.
Re: I Have Not Dumped PDP For APC, Nwodo Says by poiZon: 11:24am On Apr 12, 2016
even if he join, who e epp?
Re: I Have Not Dumped PDP For APC, Nwodo Says by poiZon: 11:26am On Apr 12, 2016
even if he join, who e epp?

esikwesilly, I put it to u that u r more embarrassing than what is hapoening in pdp lately.

gerarahia meen
Re: I Have Not Dumped PDP For APC, Nwodo Says by Princeizuu: 11:29am On Apr 12, 2016
I stand with the Nigerian youths, we need to get rid of these old people, advice is all we need from them, they ve failed us, countries like Canada ve gotten rid of them Africa need to follow suit hw can 90 yrs old man still be struggling for power to loot us dry. We need to stand and take the bull by the horn, WE ARE THE NIGERIAN ELITE... let's join the moment
Re: I Have Not Dumped PDP For APC, Nwodo Says by leofab(f): 11:31am On Apr 12, 2016
Lol
Re: I Have Not Dumped PDP For APC, Nwodo Says by musapoli: 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2016
""OK"!
Re: I Have Not Dumped PDP For APC, Nwodo Says by onstelly(f): 12:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
Fedayeen:
Is he scared of Massob or has he forgotten he is an expired politician
Hi

(1) (2) (Reply)

There’ll Be No Cabal In My Govt. – Atiku / You Failed, PDP Replies Buhari Over Performance Claims / Okowa Government, House Of Assembly In A Multi-Billion Naira Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.