Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Herdsmen, Farmers Clashes May Cause National Crisis – Oshiomhole, Mimiko - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen, Farmers Clashes May Cause National Crisis – Oshiomhole, Mimiko (14559 Views)

Edo Bans Night Grazing And Carrying Of Arms Because Of Herdsmen/Farmers Clashes / FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes / Herdsmen, Farmers’ Clashes Not Buhari’s Responsibilty – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen, Farmers Clashes May Cause National Crisis – Oshiomhole, Mimiko by orisa37: 11:11am On Apr 12, 2016
State Governments can fence some hectares of land to contain the Herdsmen and their cattle, build cheap huts in different locations inside the properly fenced land, register them and their cattle and start charging them rents, rates and vats on their business.
Re: Herdsmen, Farmers Clashes May Cause National Crisis – Oshiomhole, Mimiko by BELAEBY: 11:30am On Apr 12, 2016
book haram is not the only problem that has too be tackled all sort of problems against security should too can you imagine the nonsense oshomole is sleeping.....
Re: Herdsmen, Farmers Clashes May Cause National Crisis – Oshiomhole, Mimiko by Dollyak(f): 11:38am On Apr 12, 2016
yinkus204:
Whenever the igbo call yoruba slave or coward i wil just laugh at them nw take a look at both governor speech and tell me who is the coward among them
Honestly, I am quite shocked at the response of all the governors. It appears the only governors bold enough to challenge buhari are in the SW. The SE governors are too timid and are not willing to rock the boat.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen, Farmers Clashes May Cause National Crisis – Oshiomhole, Mimiko by BELAEBY: 11:51am On Apr 12, 2016
If grazing is not supposed to be done on the farm and the herdsmen insist on continuing this dangerous inhumane economic sabotage then Grazing should be banned.

Do crops eat cows? The farmers are not the problem rather the herdsmen are hence Osho Baba should stop this mumu diplomacy and be straight forward, stop being afraid of Buhari and stand-up for your people that man is absolutely full off shit
Re: Herdsmen, Farmers Clashes May Cause National Crisis – Oshiomhole, Mimiko by BELAEBY: 11:57am On Apr 12, 2016
There is no clash, its a fulani invasion that's a fact they should all c by now, its a common thing when you see Fulani herdsman moving into peoples farm without authority from the farmers they should be charged too court......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen, Farmers Clashes May Cause National Crisis – Oshiomhole, Mimiko by chernest2002: 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2016
Cowards who can't call a spade a spade, food crops are eating cattle in Nigeria. Until you speak out there will never be peace.
Re: Herdsmen, Farmers Clashes May Cause National Crisis – Oshiomhole, Mimiko by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 12, 2016
Ballmer:

What was Jonathan's comment on the same issue when he was the president ?

I don't expect the same response from an ineffectual buffoon and a prime agent of change.

there is a reason why we voted for Buhari.

I don't give a flying fvck what Jonathan said or didn't say. that one is the worst president ever liveth.

turning a blind eye because it's your kinsmen perpetrating the crime is irresponsible.
Re: Herdsmen, Farmers Clashes May Cause National Crisis – Oshiomhole, Mimiko by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2016
They seem to have gathered more courage and killing insticts since this administration came into power...may God deliver us from yeye herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen, Farmers Clashes May Cause National Crisis – Oshiomhole, Mimiko by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 12, 2016
Rexnegro:
it's only in This con3 everything is The president, the president...wetin we get IG of police for, state commissioner of police, let The ig spring into action without order from The president.. if You no shit na president cos am Why?

maybe you aren't living in this country. we all know the IG won't do sh*t unless the President authorizes him to. these criminals are Fulani herdsmen, the President is Fulani and he has kept quiet on the issue.

in case you are not aware, this is an act of terrorism against the people of Nigeria. Are you gonna wait until you lose someone to these rampaging bastards? for all we know they may even be Fulanis from Niger Republic who have ties to boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen, Farmers Clashes May Cause National Crisis – Oshiomhole, Mimiko by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 12, 2016
dearpreye:

Did you say integrity? Poppycock!
did you say something
Re: Herdsmen, Farmers Clashes May Cause National Crisis – Oshiomhole, Mimiko by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2016
labbyk:
Ki oluwa sanu fun awa omo ree.

Please speak English
Re: Herdsmen, Farmers Clashes May Cause National Crisis – Oshiomhole, Mimiko by pet4ril(f): 8:17pm On Apr 12, 2016
comos:
according to oshiomole "the state will not ban grazing..."

when fulani herdsmen are killing your people,

I pray PDP take over Edo state, these fulani herdsmen will head to where they belong.
my dear, forget their politics ooo
Edo people are not calling on the government for their rescue, they will take it up themselve
Re: Herdsmen, Farmers Clashes May Cause National Crisis – Oshiomhole, Mimiko by Ngokafor(f): 10:23am On Apr 16, 2016
yinkus204:
Whenever the igbo call yoruba slave or coward i wil just laugh at them nw take a look at both governor speech and tell me who is the coward among them

....Are you drunk or what??...where did you see Igbo or is Oshiomole Igbo now?

....illiterates everywhere!..mscheww!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Confirms Moves To Extradite Diezani Alison-madueke / President Ellen Johnson Sirlea At Rochas Foundation (Video) / PDP Media Team Cries Out On Twitter Over Unpaid Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.