Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Should I Snitch On Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Snitch On Her? (709 Views)

To Snitch Or Not To Snitch? / Should I Snitch On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Snitch On Her? by kindy51(m): 11:55am On Apr 12, 2016
I got this cousin sister, she is cute but stubborn type that like having her ways and she is seventeen turning eighteen this April.
Am the closest to her cos we share a lot in common so she share almost all her secret with me.
Just two days ago she remained me that her birthday is on 28th of this month and that her boyfriend who is schooling in Benin Republic invited her to come and celebrate there with him that He has made all the arrangement for them, knowing who my cousin is, I know she will do anything to go though I have tried discourage her but she didn't seems to hear and she have warn me never to mention it to her parents if I still want us to be peace..
I really don't know the best way to handle this issue to avoid things from going wrong!
Your advice is needed please.....

Re: Should I Snitch On Her? by MRBrownJ: 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
advise her of the dangers she may encounter if/when going there, and if she doesnt want to listen and see reason then let her take whatever path she desires for her own life... as she will be the only one living with the consequences of her actions.
Re: Should I Snitch On Her? by Free101(m): 12:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
Snitch man! Why?
*In Lucious Lyon's voice*
Cause you're nothing but a snitch bìtch, snitching äss bìtch, you are; snitch bìtch, snitching äss bìtch.
And you know it, and you know it, and I know it, you know I know it!

(1) (Reply)

I Have Realised That When A Lady Stops... / How My Girlfriend Caugt Me Cheating S1E1 / Why Do Ladies Behave Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.