Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

How My Girlfriend Caugt Me Cheating S1E1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Girlfriend Caugt Me Cheating S1E1 (708 Views)

She Caught Me Cheating With Her Bestfriend, She Might Poison Me Soon / The Sexcapades Of Titilayo. Story S1E1 (wit Pics) / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Girlfriend Caugt Me Cheating S1E1 by ojmetrix(m): 1:22pm On May 03, 2016
chioma was a dream girl for every guy because she was cute, hard working, and above all intelligent. during my secondary sch days, i first came across chioma in extra moral studies and i was the shy type that loves girls inside but outside was grieve with fear. during lessons, chioma becomes side attraction because any impossible question throne at us seems possible for her. even if most times when given assignment, her friends do give her to cross check before submission. most shy guys uses somany things for excuse not to approach girls like she no fine sef, na broke girl, na ashawo sef, etc. but my fear was how to start. in my bed chioma is all i think whn eatin is chioma even for church lol. i ask my selve is she feeling for thsame i do for her. E2 LOADING..............
Re: How My Girlfriend Caugt Me Cheating S1E1 by skywalker888(f): 1:27pm On May 03, 2016
This is serious
Re: How My Girlfriend Caugt Me Cheating S1E1 by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 03, 2016
Ok undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Women View Men The Way Men View Women / What Will You Do If Your Wife Does This???? / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Indulge In S * X Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.