Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Lady Cries Out To President Buhari, Says Her ‘room Is Very Heat’m (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Cries Out To President Buhari, Says Her ‘room Is Very Heat’m (video) (597 Views)

2019: No Automatic Ticket For Buhari, Says Tinubu / Senate Indicts Okonjo-iweala, Says Her Memo Caused N1.7tn Revenue Loss / Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cries Out To President Buhari, Says Her ‘room Is Very Heat’m (video) by Philadelphia: 2:06pm On Apr 12, 2016
As funny as it may sound, here is a video clip that has gone viral. The video which has gone viral shows a young girl shedding tears and calling on President Buhari to do something about the fuel scarcity.

She says she used to buy bread for N20 but now she now gets it for N100. And then she says “ I’ve been imagining… lots of things have been going through my head. I don’t know …Buhari, I don’t know. My room is very heat …no light …nothing.”

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHEYf0R0aZ8

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out To President Buhari, Says Her ‘room Is Very Heat’m (video) by Philadelphia: 2:08pm On Apr 12, 2016
Lalasticlala, ishilove come and see o
Re: Lady Cries Out To President Buhari, Says Her ‘room Is Very Heat’m (video) by Destined2win: 2:16pm On Apr 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin That girl is a clown
Re: Lady Cries Out To President Buhari, Says Her ‘room Is Very Heat’m (video) by kYjelly2: 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2016
grin grin
Re: Lady Cries Out To President Buhari, Says Her ‘room Is Very Heat’m (video) by DatAkokite(m): 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
Unfortunately, Buhari is not the cause of her bad English, stuupid id1ot doesn't know throne is for kings.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out To President Buhari, Says Her ‘room Is Very Heat’m (video) by Aloss: 1:25pm On May 04, 2016
@Philadelphia.....Pls, would like to connect with you urgently and appreciate your response. here is my contact. whatsapp 08188462449, mail: asaoluakinsola@gmail.com
looking forward to your response. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Lady Cries Out To President Buhari, Says Her ‘room Is Very Heat’m (video) by Aloss: 1:26pm On May 04, 2016
Philadelphia:
As funny as it may sound, here is a video clip that has gone viral. The video which has gone viral shows a young girl shedding tears and calling on President Buhari to do something about the fuel scarcity.

She says she used to buy bread for N20 but now she now gets it for N100. And then she says “ I’ve been imagining… lots of things have been going through my head. I don’t know …Buhari, I don’t know. My room is very heat …no light …nothing.”

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHEYf0R0aZ8

@Philadelphia.....Pls, would like to connect with you urgently and appreciate your response. here is my contact. whatsapp 08188462449, mail: asaoluakinsola@gmail.com
looking forward to your response. Thanks in anticipation

(1) (Reply)

Court Has Declared The Removal Of Oredo LG Chairman By Oshiomhole As Illegal / Ekiti Farmers Appeal To Buhari For Assistance / No Will To Save Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.