Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,632 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? (4592 Views)

NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike / How The North East Will Vote In Percentages / Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by garfield1: 9:30am On Nov 13, 2022
Sokoto
Apc 37% pdp 40% nnpp 21% obi 2%

Kebbi
Apc 45% pdp 35% nnpp 15% lp 5%

Zamfara
Apc 60% pdp 20% nnpp 20 lp 0.0%

Katsina
Apc 40% pdp 35% nnpp 23% lp 3%

Kano
Apc 25% pdp 20% nnpp 45% lp 5%

Kaduna
Apc 30% pdp 20 % nnpp 25% lp 25%

Jigawa
Apc 43% pdp 30% nnpp 25% lp 2%

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Nplfmod
Dominique
Mukina2
Gaabasky
Oghenaogie
Idrisenagi
Penguin2
Vicdom
Kahal
Kyase
Indispensable85
Silver tongue
Majole

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by JASONjnr(m): 9:31am On Nov 13, 2022
Lol.....
So the North will dash Tinubu votes and leave their sons...Atiku and Kwankwaso?

Una supposed rest abeg!

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by garfield1: 9:33am On Nov 13, 2022
JASONjnr:
Lol.....

Una supposed rest abeg!

Which sons? Politics have gone beyond such sentiments.the votes they gave buhari,where did it lead them?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by slivertongue: 9:34am On Nov 13, 2022
APC and PDP I'll get 25% in all states

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by JASONjnr(m): 9:35am On Nov 13, 2022
garfield1:

Which sons? Politics have gone beyond such sentiments.the votes they gave buhari,where did it lead them?

You want to go and educate Northerners that only listen to their imams? And in the core North that education is alien?

You are talking about sentiments over reality?

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by Abdul05: 9:37am On Nov 13, 2022
All that coupled with south west..kwara kogi, bornu,nasar,benue , niger , and name them.. grin grin

Every member in this room should smile for tinubu grin grin.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by Ebi2233: 9:38am On Nov 13, 2022
JASONjnr:

You want to go and educate Northerners that only listen to their imams? And in the core North that education is alien?

Exactly.
Obi supporters like convincing themselves with lies told to themselves.
I support Obi but i know that he cannot win.
Election is close.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by habsydiamond(m): 9:38am On Nov 13, 2022
Beware of underdogs ooo.. in this coming election, some people will be surprised about the outcome.. it won't be about the money u disburse at the polling unit.. it will be purely base on the people's choice.

1 Like

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by Resourcesswift: 9:38am On Nov 13, 2022
Keep dreaming
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by mrvitalis(m): 9:40am On Nov 13, 2022
garfield1:

But south west would give Tinubu 90% right ?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by garfield1: 9:41am On Nov 13, 2022
mrvitalis:

But south west would give Tinubu 90% right ?

No.even se won't give obi 90% except anambra.the result dividing like this will favour obi also.

3 Likes

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by garfield1: 9:42am On Nov 13, 2022
slivertongue:
APC and PDP I'll get 25% in all states

Except in anambra,enugu

2 Likes

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by garfield1: 9:43am On Nov 13, 2022
Ebi2233:

Exactly.
Obi supporters like convincing themselves with lies told to themselves.
I support Obi but i know that he cannot win.
Election is close.

Cc immaculatejoe,raumdeuter,okoroawusa
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by Jogs1900: 9:43am On Nov 13, 2022
JASONjnr:
Lol.....

Una supposed rest abeg!
Is Atiku from Northwest?

3 Likes

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by garfield1: 9:43am On Nov 13, 2022
habsydiamond:
Beware of underdogs ooo.. in this coming election, some people will be surprised about the outcome.. it won't be about the money u disburse at the polling unit.. it will be purely base on the people's choice.

True esp kwankwaso. He might win nw
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by garfield1: 9:44am On Nov 13, 2022
JASONjnr:

That was then no more now.votes will be divided

1 Like

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by JASONjnr(m): 9:44am On Nov 13, 2022
Jogs1900:
Is Atiku from Northwest?
He's from the SouthEast....

See question oh.... As if I mention Northwest!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by slivertongue: 9:45am On Nov 13, 2022
garfield1:

Except in anambra,enugu

The thread is on North West. My take is within the context of the topic so don't widen it.
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by garfield1: 9:45am On Nov 13, 2022
Jogs1900:

Is Atiku from Northwest?

Orr
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by JASONjnr(m): 9:46am On Nov 13, 2022
garfield1:

That was then no more now.votes will be divided

Ok....I hope your self-made analysis and statistics will not disappoint you....
Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by garfield1: 9:46am On Nov 13, 2022
slivertongue:

The thread is on North West.

I thought you mean nigeria.atiku might not see 25% in zamfara and kano

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by garfield1: 9:47am On Nov 13, 2022
JASONjnr:

Ok....I hope your self-made analysis and statistics will not disappoint you....

A week to the polls,I would be certain.this is provisional.I got it in 2015 and 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by GodHatesJews: 9:47am On Nov 13, 2022
Obi 98%

Kwankwaso and Atiku will share 2%

Nothing for BAT.

I saw this when I was taken to the mountain tops and from my vantage position on Mount Mkpuri miri overlooking the capital of Biafra , Chukwu Ibiam alongside my ancestor Abraham , Jacob and Moses handed me this vision alongside an emblazed flag of Biafra .

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by GodHatesJews: 9:48am On Nov 13, 2022
garfield1:

Why do you like fooling yourselves ?

The north will not change their voting pattern because of a Yamri .

Get sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 13, 2022
garfield1:
Sokoto
Apc 37% pdp 40% nnpp 21% obi 2%

Kebbi
Apc 45% pdp 35% nnpp 15% lp 5%

Zamfara
Apc 60% pdp 20% nnpp 20 lp 0.0%

Katsina
Apc 40% pdp 35% nnpp 23% lp 3%

Kano
Apc 25% pdp 20% nnpp 45% lp 5%

Kaduna
Apc 30% pdp 20 % nnpp 25% lp 25%

Jigawa
Apc 43% pdp 30% nnpp 25% lp 2%

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Nplfmod
Dominique
Mukina2
Gaabasky
Oghenaogie
Idrisenagi
Penguin2
Vicdom
Kahal
Kyase
Indispensable85
Silver tongue
Majole

Wrong APC 95% others 5%

Atiku is coming

5 Likes

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 13, 2022
garfield1:

So Tinubu is better for an average northerner than Atiku or Madugu..

Lmao, Atiku is coming

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by slivertongue: 9:50am On Nov 13, 2022
garfield1:

I thought you mean nigeria.atiku might not see 25% in zamfara and kano

I thought same but I remembered that yerima and protege are quitely associating with him. Sokoto, kebbi and Zamfara are closely knit.

1 Like

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by ALTERNATEID: 9:50am On Nov 13, 2022
APC will win the NE, SW and NC. Atiku should win NE and Peter Obi SE. SS for now is really very close to call but I think Atiku should win Bayelsa, Delta and Akwa Ibom. Obi may win Edo. Rivers will go with whoever Wike decides to support while Cross River may go to APC. Overall, Bola Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by mrvitalis(m): 9:52am On Nov 13, 2022
garfield1:

No.even se won't give obi 90% except anambra.the result dividing like this will favour obi also.
Any state in South east obi gets below 95% he failed

Igbos would vote obi yes because he is obi and stands a chance ...but because there is no alternative that's why he would get that high percentage

If APC brought Ameachi or osibanjo I would tell you they would get 25% in every south east state

For Atiku ..he go shock

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by garfield1: 9:57am On Nov 13, 2022
mrvitalis:

Any state in South east obi gets below 95% he failed

Igbos would vote obi yes because he is obi and stands a chance ...but because there is no alternative that's why he would get that high percentage

If APC brought Ameachi or osibanjo I would tell you they would get 25% in every south east state

For Atiku ..he go shock

Hmmm.even buhari didnt get 90% in any state,obi won't get that except in anambra.we had this discussion in 2019.amechi or osibanjo would have been worse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by mrvitalis(m): 9:59am On Nov 13, 2022
garfield1:

Hmmm.even buhari didnt get 90% in any state,obi won't get that except in anambra.we had this discussion in 2019.amechi or osibanjo would have been worse
Check 2011 results or 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The North West Will Vote In Percentages? by garfield1: 10:01am On Nov 13, 2022
slivertongue:

I thought same but I remembered that yerima and protege are quitely associating with him. Sokoto, kebbi and Zamfara are closely knit.

True,sokoto,kebbi and zamfara were once part of old sokoto.yerima is an extremist and cannot align with a moderate atiku.he will rather align with kwankwaso or tinubu.moreover,he has been edged out of power by yari who is on the ballot.nnpp night outscore pdp in zamfara.atiku surest state is sokoto but if tambuwal isn't careful,it might slip away

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Electricity Tariffs To Take Effect January, 2012 / Jubilation In Jos Over ASUU’s Suspension Of Strike / APC: Ngige For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.