Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Throwback Photo Of IBB, Abacha And Abba Abdulkadir in Military Uniform - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of IBB, Abacha And Abba Abdulkadir in Military Uniform (2268 Views)

IGP Orders Kassim Afegbua's Arrest Over Anti Buhari Statement On Behalf Of IBB / Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video / Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Abba Kyari Chief Of Staff To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of IBB, Abacha And Abba Abdulkadir in Military Uniform by tola400: 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
Pictured are former Military Head of State General Ibrahim Babangida (centre), late General Sani Abacha (right) and General Abba Abdulkadir (left)

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/26/throwback-photo-of-ibb-abacha-and-abba-abdulkadir-in-military-uniform/

cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Throwback Photo Of IBB, Abacha And Abba Abdulkadir in Military Uniform by abokibuhari: 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2016
Great men unlike that ani mal called buhari angry
Re: Throwback Photo Of IBB, Abacha And Abba Abdulkadir in Military Uniform by missioner(m): 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
O lord; the opener of the door of days, I beg you for relevancy wherever i am. O lord; take away from me the spirit that pushes me to sin in solitude. choose the right steps for me at all time and save me from perpetual regrets over my actions. O lord; Bless my hustles.. I wish to be rich and be beneficial, grant me my desires with ease.
Re: Throwback Photo Of IBB, Abacha And Abba Abdulkadir in Military Uniform by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 26, 2016
Nigeria would have been a better place if these evil men did not truncate our democracy. Never again should we allow ex-generals to be our president!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of IBB, Abacha And Abba Abdulkadir in Military Uniform by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
Who saw that movie the 3 stoogies.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of IBB, Abacha And Abba Abdulkadir in Military Uniform by Benjom(m): 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
abokibuhari:
Great men unlike that ani mal called buhari angry

You're on your own my guy. I hereby, without mincing words, disown your comment.

(1) (Reply)

Abbah Kyari Becomes The Youngest Assistant Commissioner Of Police In Nigeria / President Goodluck Jonathan React To Mr Osita Okechukwu(von) Corruption Scandal / July 1st 2018 2am: Fulani Terrorists Attack Plateau Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.