Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Wonders! See The Body Of This 61 Year Old Grandpa (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wonders! See The Body Of This 61 Year Old Grandpa (photos) (7650 Views)

Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary / See The Reaction Of This Kid When He Met His Grandpa Twin For The First Time / When The Spirit Is Willing, But The Body Is Weak (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wonders! See The Body Of This 61 Year Old Grandpa (photos) by Ochinex(m): 7:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
OK. Now the Ladies what can you say about this?shocked

Meet Liang Yuxiang, a hot 61 year old granddad from Chengdu, China. According to reports by MetroUK, Liang has been going to the gym regularly for the last ten years. He’s also a big fan of paragliding and racing cars and upped his fitness regime in his 40's when he experienced a midlife crisis.
Liang says:

"I see bodybuilding as my hobby,’ The only dieting principle I follow is that we should only fill our stomachs to about 70%,’Other than that I eat whatever I want because I believe the body’s cravings are its way of telling us what we’re lacking. I particularly love eating meat."
Liang hopes that his fitness will encourage others to remember that age shouldn’t hold you back from following your dreams.
Lol.....And we have some guys in their 20's having pot bellies....

Pix below

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wonders! See The Body Of This 61 Year Old Grandpa (photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 12, 2016
This is the outcome of working that body out right from when you're a youth... #FIGHT_FAT_STAY_FIT

3 Likes

Re: Wonders! See The Body Of This 61 Year Old Grandpa (photos) by Ochinex(m): 7:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
More pix

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wonders! See The Body Of This 61 Year Old Grandpa (photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 12, 2016
Asian men are the strongest men out there
not going by this pic መalone

1 Like

Re: Wonders! See The Body Of This 61 Year Old Grandpa (photos) by cruzita(f): 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2016
sexy grandpa .most of our young men already have natural one pack(pot belly)

11 Likes

Re: Wonders! See The Body Of This 61 Year Old Grandpa (photos) by grad2012(f): 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2016
Wow can't believe it.
Re: Wonders! See The Body Of This 61 Year Old Grandpa (photos) by Ochinex(m): 7:10pm On Apr 12, 2016
Mynd44 come and see oh shocked. But Dont ban me again oh..:Dlol
Re: Wonders! See The Body Of This 61 Year Old Grandpa (photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 12, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Are u kidding me?? undecided they are only good when it comes to dieting and keeping a low percent body fat.. African men are the strongest

2 Likes

Re: Wonders! See The Body Of This 61 Year Old Grandpa (photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 12, 2016
BreadandBeans:

Are u kidding me?? undecided they are only good when it comes to dieting and keeping a low percent body fat.. African men are the strongest
which african men? the ones in venus undecided

4 Likes

Re: Wonders! See The Body Of This 61 Year Old Grandpa (photos) by Ochinex(m): 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2016
BreadandBeans:

Lol. which Africa do you really mean cause we have just one Africa and the Africa I know are the most laziest beings on earth.? Africans are not strong anything.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wonders! See The Body Of This 61 Year Old Grandpa (photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 12, 2016
Stupedinluv:
which african men? the ones in venus undecided

Whollup, whollup,, do you think Asian guys can bang you the way your African b.f bangs you?? Daamnn!

1 Like

Re: Wonders! See The Body Of This 61 Year Old Grandpa (photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2016
BreadandBeans:

Whollup, whollup,, do you think Asian guys can bang you the way your African b.f bangs you?? Daamnn!
Thats not what am talking about jooor They take care of their bodies more and work out a lot with good diet. Who knows they might carry the cup in banging.

African men, most dont care. They only boast about size.

2 Likes

Re: Wonders! See The Body Of This 61 Year Old Grandpa (photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
Re: Wonders! See The Body Of This 61 Year Old Grandpa (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 8:18pm On Apr 12, 2016
He is still very fit.
Re: Wonders! See The Body Of This 61 Year Old Grandpa (photos) by Laveda(f): 8:23pm On Apr 12, 2016
Wow sexy old man cheesy
Re: Wonders! See The Body Of This 61 Year Old Grandpa (photos) by Varagous(f): 8:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
abegi.. it isn't by packs joore.. old age still showing on his face!
am not a fan of packs.. no hating!

1 Like

Re: Wonders! See The Body Of This 61 Year Old Grandpa (photos) by emmawiz: 8:55pm On Apr 12, 2016
Charlee boy nko
Re: Wonders! See The Body Of This 61 Year Old Grandpa (photos) by Ochinex(m): 9:22pm On Apr 12, 2016
varagous lol you are not a fan to packs? na wa oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wonders! See The Body Of This 61 Year Old Grandpa (photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:57pm On Apr 12, 2016
Wen I open des trend my mind was "lemme c an african man who is 61 and still vibrant" like dat man

While our bois dey get bia bia at d age of 13
Re: Wonders! See The Body Of This 61 Year Old Grandpa (photos) by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
Heihachi Mishima loading..

1 Like

Re: Wonders! See The Body Of This 61 Year Old Grandpa (photos) by Ochinex(m): 10:13pm On Apr 12, 2016
Lol. Doublewhahala na 9ja you wan see this one?

We only have this one below..Lmao

1 Like

Re: Wonders! See The Body Of This 61 Year Old Grandpa (photos) by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:42pm On Apr 12, 2016
Stupedinluv:
How

Upon d whole gyming,

d way he stand is weak,

rib full him chest like tyre line,

no better muscle for him chest or hand, even six pack no strong.
Re: Wonders! See The Body Of This 61 Year Old Grandpa (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2016
I still like my men tall and chubby cool
Re: Wonders! See The Body Of This 61 Year Old Grandpa (photos) by stubbornman(m): 1:47am On Apr 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:
African men dearie, African men are the strongest
Re: Wonders! See The Body Of This 61 Year Old Grandpa (photos) by laboldkid(m): 4:30am On Apr 13, 2016

Re: Wonders! See The Body Of This 61 Year Old Grandpa (photos) by MilesLamar(m): 6:41am On Apr 13, 2016
Our 9ja gals too lyk money, so no time for gym grin
Re: Wonders! See The Body Of This 61 Year Old Grandpa (photos) by starlingbawa(m): 8:34am On Apr 13, 2016
BreadandBeans:

You re yet to convince me as to how African men are stronger than their Asian counterparts?

At work, we have a Korean firm working on a project for us, and all the time i see 60+ korean men with 'VERY FLAT' stomachs and i'm mighty impressed by that. I look at the Nigerian lads (including my colleagues) and all i see is pot bellies (so annoying).

You see the koreans eating healthy in the mess BUT the Nigerians eat Mountains and mountains of eba! And no wonder they hardly fit in their coveralls!

Anyway, i beg to differ from your stance.....

2 Likes

Re: Wonders! See The Body Of This 61 Year Old Grandpa (photos) by starlingbawa(m): 8:35am On Apr 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Thats not what am talking about jooor They take care of their bodies more and work out a lot with good diet. Who knows they might carry the cup in banging.

African men, most dont care. They only boast about size.

'TOUCH DOWN'....Point!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Wonders! See The Body Of This 61 Year Old Grandpa (photos) by starlingbawa(m): 8:38am On Apr 13, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:

How

Upon d whole gyming,

d way he stand is weak,

rib full him chest like tyre line,

no better muscle for him chest or hand, even six pack no strong.

You know that's not true, right?

Take another honest look at the guy's physique and tell me if you re not impressed by that? Or better still, wouldn't you want to be looking like that toned body at 61?.... I would!!!!
Re: Wonders! See The Body Of This 61 Year Old Grandpa (photos) by chudyprince: 9:11am On Apr 13, 2016
The body is young but the face is old... You can't cheat nature, but he tried shaa, i wish to be like him
Re: Wonders! See The Body Of This 61 Year Old Grandpa (photos) by Ochinex(m): 11:19am On Apr 13, 2016
make I manage my God given 6 pacs jor.
Re: Wonders! See The Body Of This 61 Year Old Grandpa (photos) by knockturnal(m): 11:19am On Apr 13, 2016
Great job, I hope to look like that when am 20..

(1) (2) (Reply)

After She Had Told You No Sex Before Marriage And On Wedding Night U Found This / Leaked Video: Actress, Christabel Ekeh And Jonny Bravo Romancing / Check Out This Hilarious Photo I Saw On Facebook Which Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.