Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,140 members, 7,842,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Please Help! I Am Confuse!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! I Am Confuse!! (953 Views)

Am Confuse,i Can't Chose My Future / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England / Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! I Am Confuse!! by izonlucky01(m): 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2016
Since three years now, I have not been in a good relationship. Each relationship I enter, the girl will put all her problems on my head and most of them will fake many things including their birthday just to collect money from me.undecided

I am not really working just waiting for my NYSC. Because I don't have the money to maintain a girl, I decided to move on with my life without asking any girl out. But what surprises me is the fact that almost all my friends are dating and their girlfriends are not complaining for money shocked

I meet one girl in my church and we became friends. So I told myself I won't collect her number though I like her. But one day the girl asked for my number and started calling me. I call her once in a while but she calls almost everyday. I later asked her out and she agreed, the next two days she told me her birthday is coming up next week asking me what I will get for her. I knew she faked the birthday but I told her I will buy something for her after her birthday since am not having enough money with me.

Few days to her birthday she started asking me for money, I told her to be patient with me that I am expecting money, she became angry and said lots of things. After her birthday this money issue kept on causing problem between us.

I later told her to be patient with me that I will soon be posted for NYSC and will be giving her money. She kept on complaining so I told her to move on with her life that I am no longer interested.

Days later she started calling and begging me to forgive her. Everything went back to normal but after one week she started asking me for money again. I got angry and deleted her number but she won't let me be, still disturbing me with her calls.
undecided I am confuse. Can't I have a girl that will understand me and know that I am not working now. Why can't this girl leave me alone undecided
Re: Please Help! I Am Confuse!! by donmoz(m): 7:14pm On Apr 12, 2016
My brother u are only safe when the girl is raped and ready for marriage or maybe her time don dey pass that time she can even be the one spending on you but before then my brother except ur rili blessed by the lord
Re: Please Help! I Am Confuse!! by olac21(m): 7:18pm On Apr 12, 2016
You share the same fate with my elder brother but me&my younger bro;girls no they task us at all!I don't know the reason behind that sha!
Re: Please Help! I Am Confuse!! by excellencyabia1: 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2016
This might be a green light for you indirectly telling you to focus and leave the distractions.
Re: Please Help! I Am Confuse!! by cruzita(f): 7:20pm On Apr 12, 2016
then don't date for now
Re: Please Help! I Am Confuse!! by ClassCaptain(m): 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2016
donmoz:
My brother u are only safe when the girl is raped and ready for marriage or maybe her time don dey pass that time she can even be the one spending on you but before then my brother except ur rili blessed by the lord

i believe you intended to write ripe

cheers

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Am Confuse!! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
Why are some girls like this? Move on with your life, she's not worth your time. Asking you for money as if she lend you money.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! I Am Confuse!! by eleko1: 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
GIVERS NEVER LACK cool. Tosyne2much, bia come here sad
Re: Please Help! I Am Confuse!! by izonlucky01(m): 8:06pm On Apr 12, 2016
Thanks to you guys for your contributions so far. The girl doesn't want to move on with her life o. She will keep on calling till I take the call. This evening after ignoring her calls I later picked only for her to tell me she will be traveling this weekend that I will give her transport shocked the way this girl talk to me self very rude as if am her father. undecided
Re: Please Help! I Am Confuse!! by izonlucky01(m): 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2016
eleko1:
GIVERS NEVER LACK cool. Tosyne2much, bia come here sad
Bros the money never dey
Re: Please Help! I Am Confuse!! by izonlucky01(m): 8:12pm On Apr 12, 2016
Angelberry:
Why are some girls like this? Move on with your life, she's not worth your time. Asking you for money as if she lend you money.
Each time I try to move on she will start bugging me with her calls. The worst thing is that we worship in the same church. We see each other every sunday that is why moving on became problem
Re: Please Help! I Am Confuse!! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 12, 2016
izonlucky01:
Each time I try to move on she will start bugging me with her calls. The worst thing is that we worship in the same church. We see each other every sunday that is why moving on became problem
I don't want to be rude to you, lemme say you deserve that girl.
Re: Please Help! I Am Confuse!! by izonlucky01(m): 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
olac21:
You share the same fate with my elder brother but me&my younger bro;girls no they task us at all!I don't know the reason behind that sha!
Really shocked
Re: Please Help! I Am Confuse!! by tosyne2much(m): 8:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
eleko1:
GIVERS NEVER LACK cool. Tosyne.2much, bia come here sad
Me I just dey look ni baba... If I talk wetin dey my mind ehn, the OP no go like me
Re: Please Help! I Am Confuse!! by Michizzy(f): 9:06pm On Apr 12, 2016
You should forget about a girlfriend now and focus on making money.
A real girlfriend with conscience wouldn't tax her boyfriend that way knowing fully well that he is not working.

#My opinion though#
Re: Please Help! I Am Confuse!! by izonlucky01(m): 9:17pm On Apr 12, 2016
Thanks
Re: Please Help! I Am Confuse!! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 12, 2016
@izonlucky01 sorry broh but is your middle name "father Christmas "?
Am surprised guys still fall for such silly pranks. #sayNoToBrokeAssBitches
Re: Please Help! I Am Confuse!! by izonlucky01(m): 9:25pm On Apr 12, 2016
olrotimi:
@izonlucky01 sorry broh but is your middle name "father Christmas "?
Am surprised guys still fall for such silly pranks. #sayNoToBrokeAssBitches
Guy no worry I have taken my decision of moving on. No going back undecided
Re: Please Help! I Am Confuse!! by Houseofglam7(f): 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2016
Buy her a piggy bank
If she like money so much, make she sef start to save
Mumu pikin

(1) (Reply)

10 ways ladies Reject/Turn Down A Guy / Be Careful Of Who You Give Your Wedding Card To Print!!! / [photo] Police Officer Engage Boyfriend On The Street Of London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.