Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara (16070 Views)

How Obasanjo, Jonathan Used Police To Persecute Sitting Governors – Senate / Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes / See How Buhari Reacted 2 Allegations He's Using UK Aid 2 Fight His Opponents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by BekeeBuAgbara: 8:55am On Apr 13, 2016
omenka:
So it has come down to threats?? Oh hell, you know what:

Fvck Biafra.

Fvck everyone who believes in it.

Fvck IPOB.

Fvck Nnamdi Kanu.

And lastly, fvck anyone who thinks I can be silenced using some idiotic online threats.

Nonsense. "No longer anonymous my brown eye".

@ Mynd44, why don't you guys get this to the fp. It has been trending since last night.
You can insult others but you refuse to be man enough to withstand counter attack, you always complain to mynd44 like a cry cry baby

I was unbanned some minutes ago after some days suspension by mynd44 for calling you a cry cry baby which you are.

BTW, when will you stop talking about IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu and start talking about Agatu massaacre which happened in your state Benue.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:56am On Apr 13, 2016
omenka:
How much do you sell your wrist bands?? Would like to order some, you know, help a brother survive.

See old man talking "cox". cheesy

Dude you should spend more time on 2go and not nairaland. wink
Joblessness really needs to be eliminated cox of guys like you. Sincerely how do you survive? U don't sleep @ night yet remain active during the day. Naso you love buhari reach? Get a life brox & face it.
You can ask of my monicker on importation thread maybe that will make someone like you spend quality time pursuing his dreams rather than shouting buhari everywhere. What annoys me about your crew is whenever pmb flops, u guys will either not comment cox d evidence can't be rubbished or you start shouting GEJ did the same thing.
You are a youth & we expect more from you guys to be patriots that never keep mute. If pmb flops talk am e no go affect your 40k allowed per month, if the guy takes a giant stride applaud him but all I've seen are bunch of people paid to defend a politician at all cost.
Grow up sire

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by macaranta(m): 8:59am On Apr 13, 2016
IPod UK yoots.I may not agree with some what bubu does but this particular aid crap is BS.UK can take their aid and shove it up their Queen's v**** ,NE has been experiencing steady increase in sanity and yes we did it without them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by petrelli07: 9:02am On Apr 13, 2016
For the first time in 6years, last weekend a football match was played in Maiduguri. And the writer said the boko haram issue is getting worse. I guess he's never even been to Nigeria. At least nobody is getting blown up on Fridays during jumat. I think if this means the situation is getting worse then the residents of Maiduguri have got to get new dictionaries. And the writer also made mention of members of the opposition being held without charge. Please remind me: was dasuki held without charge? What of olisa metuh? This write-up is a product of armchair journalism... Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by Xano(m): 9:02am On Apr 13, 2016
omenka:
Imagine. Even the government's strongest critics have accepted Buhari has done exceedingly well with the war against BH. But with the quote above, what more does one needs to prove this is a poorly executed hatchet job??

"The writer probably knows nothing about Bornu or the NE but simply typed the scripts as he was told."

Who paid for it- Diezani? Jonathan? Whatever it is, I see the hand of Israelites written all over it. Only them have the audacity to tell or sponsor such bold faced LIES!!

Interesting at the quotation marks in your post.
There are few individuals(staffs of mine) who are indigenous Bornu residents, daily they in communication with their wives and children. They complain, most times bitterly, of the attacks of Boko Haram in their communities and the cover-up of the Army. When we discuss after day's work, we pity and sympathize with them. There are those with good heart.

WHEN YOU LIE LIKE THIS, without confirmation if some individuals who know people who reside there read your post, they will curse you.
Be careful.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 13, 2016
enlightenedmind:
Firstly, there is no evidence Buhari ever collected that money from them. He was warned sternly not to take loans from the EU or US.
Secondly UK aid is OUR MONEY. UK can never aid Nigeria because to put it simply all it has is ours. Our exploited wealth. We know this so they should please come up with another deception because this "aid" one has ran its course.

See how you're contradicting yourself
First Buhari didnt collect any money
Next the money he collected from them is our own
because we own UK and such gibbersih

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by Krismart(m): 9:12am On Apr 13, 2016
In the land of no fuel and in d time of no light
,.the destiny of a great nation, rests on the shoulders of an old man ,..his name.....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by Sunnynwa: 9:12am On Apr 13, 2016
omenka:
Imagine. Even the government's strongest critics have accepted Buhari has done exceedingly well with the war against BH. But with the quote above, what more does one needs to prove this is a poorly executed hatchet job??

The writer probably knows nothing about Bornu or the NE but simply typed the scripts as he was told.

Who paid for it- Diezani? Jonathan? Whatever it is, I see the hand of Israelites written all over it. Only them have the audacity to tell or sponsor such bold faced LIES!!

....because APC has changed Boko Haram's name to Fulani herdsmen?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by tete7000(m): 9:13am On Apr 13, 2016
enlightenedmind:
Firstly, there is no evidence Buhari ever collected that money from them. He was warned sternly not to take loans from the EU or US.
Secondly UK aid is OUR MONEY. UK can never aid Nigeria because to put it simply all it has is ours. Our exploited wealth. We know this so they should please come up with another deception because this "aid" one has ran its course.

Listen to yourself. You said he didn't collect any loan then went ahead and said ukaid is your money. So you knew aids and loans are not the same and you admitted he received uk aids. Stop being unnecessary misleading.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by omenka(m): 9:16am On Apr 13, 2016
Xano:

There are few individuals(staffs of mine) who are indigenous Bornu residents, daily they in communication with their wives and children. They complain, most times bitterly, of the attacks of Boko Haram in their communities and the cover-up of the Army. When we discuss after day's work, we pity and sympathize with them. There are those with good heart.

WHEN YOU LIE LIKE THIS, without confirmation if some individuals who know people who reside there read your post, they will curse you.
Be careful.
Coincidentally, I have a friend, in fact, just about my closest friend right now, who's from Maiduguri. Decided to ask him two days ago about the true picture of things in Bornu to which he answered talking about fuel. cheesy Then I told him I wasn't referring to that but Boko Haram and he said they have largely been defeated but pockets of resistance still remains here and there (which is normal with all such wars).

I asked him not because I doubt the things I read in the papers but because he's on ground and works there. Took off with his family in 2012 but they are back home.

Now tell me, can you say my friend was lying and all the accounts we've been reading on paper, the rescues, the bombardments, the victories, the deaths of the terrorists, bombs no longer going off every couple of days, the opening of their airport, playing a football match, etc, are all LIES??

How could any sane human being say there's been an escalation in BH activities?? Haba. That lie is simply preposterous. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 13, 2016
omenka:

The writer probably knows nothing about Bornu or the NE but simply typed the scripts as he was told.

sorry who takes omenka serious

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by Sunnynwa: 9:17am On Apr 13, 2016
tete7000:

Listen to yourself. You said he didn't collect any loan then went ahead and said ukaid is your money. So you knew aids and loans are not the same and you admitted he received uk aids. Stop being unnecessary misleading.

That's a zombie for you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by omobaekiti: 9:18am On Apr 13, 2016
SleekMallam:

Do you even understand the extent your government goes to suppress news of boko harem all in an effort not to embarrass a general that rushed to claim technical victory? Few well meaning Nigerians know this but are scared to be set up and labelled boko harem hence, Intel is being leaked while alerting civilised societies. The world is truly seeing a clanish and dictatorial Buhari in HD.
is it hatred or the need to rule that has so blinded you to an obvious and well calculated lie? Let's for the sake of argument accept that BH is growing in strength, and the government is suppressing news from emanating from the NE. Biko explain why those leaving in the region are not crying out,I was at the stadium in Maiduguri when elkanemi warriors played against shooting stars of Ibadan,a thing that happened last about six years ago. Damboa road has been closed to traffic for a very long time two month ago the road was opened to traffic with the NA patrolling the road with power bike. Soon Bama/Baga road will be next,which would make it possible for those coming in from gombe to travel faster without the perambulating through Azare,so tell me does these show that BH is growing in strength?In case you are wondering why I know this,I am on ground and been shuttling between Maiduguri/Bauchi/gombe,for the past six month.
Whoever wrote that article had nothing but mischief up his sleeve.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by Sunnynwa: 9:18am On Apr 13, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
sorry who takes omenka serious

Only people with learning difficulties.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by sarutobie(m): 9:20am On Apr 13, 2016
omenka:
Guys, check out his profile picture. Check out the walls of the building. Check out the door.

Yet he calls people "zombies".

Rotflmao!! cheesycheesycheesy
you are quick to attack a nairalander's personality, who never mentioned your moniker, but will rush to cry to your boyfriend mod when the same dish is served to you right?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 13, 2016
omenka:
Coincidentally, I have a friend, in fact, just about my closest friend right now, who's from Maiduguri. Decided to ask him two days ago about the true picture of things in Bornu to which he answered talking about fuel. cheesy Then I told him I wasn't referring to that but Boko Haram and he said they have largely been defeated but pockets of resistance still remains here and there (which is normal with all such wars).

I asked him not because I doubt the things I read in the papers but because he's on ground and works there. Took off with his family in 2012 but they are back home.

Now tell me, can you say my friend was lying and all the accounts we've been reading on paper, the rescues, the bombardments, the victories, the deaths of the terrorists, bombs no longer going off every couple of days, the opening of their airport, playing a football match, etc, are all LIES??

How could any sane human being say there's been an escalation in BH activities?? Haba. That lie is simply preposterous. cheesy
stop giving false tales. I'm interviwing an army officer who has been serving in Baga since two years and he said the govt is feeding us lies. Boko haram is still strong and troop morale is low because of delayed allowance. Stop spreading fake news.

Your friend is not in war the theatre

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by ozoemenaca: 9:21am On Apr 13, 2016
APC is so deceptive that they have virtually bought every media houses and what you see is what they ask they media to write about boko haram and other political development in the country. Where is Lie Mohammed he is no longer talking as usual, have you asked why ? You people should go on deceiving yourselves.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 13, 2016
doctokwus:

I had to re read three times, go to the source and checked other stories on d page to be sure it was actually d site posted.
This is news reporting stood on its head and unless it was from a cloned page of d newspaper,i expect whoever wrote it to be out of work soon because even Reuters,bbc and other credible media have acknkedged the great work being done in d fight against BH,and with clear statistics and evidence to show.
As to the $2.1b assistance claim;even to a child it sounds hogwash because it's too fake to even be blived.
This must pass as the most poorly fabricated lies ever written by any news media
you think Telegraph is so narrow like The Nation or Punch. Go and sack him. Use DSS to muzzle him out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by Sunnynwa: 9:26am On Apr 13, 2016
omobaekiti:
is it hatred or the need to rule that has so blinded you to an obvious and well calculated lie? Let's for the sake of argument accept that BH is growing in strength, and the government is suppressing news from emanating from the NE. Biko explain why those leaving in the region are not crying out,I was at the stadium in Maiduguri when elkanemi warriors played against shooting stars of Ibadan,a thing that happened last about six years ago. Damboa road has been closed to traffic for a very long time two month ago the road was opened to traffic with the NA patrolling the road with power bike. Soon Bama/Baga road will be next,which would make it possible for those coming in from gombe to travel faster without the perambulating through Azare,so tell me does these show that BH is growing in strength?In case you are wondering why I know this,I am on ground and been shuttling between Maiduguri/Bauchi/gombe,for the past six month.
Whoever wrote that article had nothing but mischief up his sleeve.

You seem to know more than the senator representing the Boko Haram controlled areas

Boko Haram controls half of Borno, says Senator Garbai - http://www.punchng.com/boko-haram-controls-half-of-borno-senator-garbai/

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by omobaekiti: 9:29am On Apr 13, 2016
Xano:

Be careful.
I leave and work currently in Maiduguri, whoever says the attack are like before is a big fat liar.Granted there are pockets of violence here and there but its nothing serious. example was an attack at the communication mast at a village in yobe (can't mention the name for security reasons) the BH guys blew it up,I was around the locality as I was supposed to do the installation. Believe it or not the Army nabbed the guys before they could move more than 100km. I repeat sanity has returned to the region,although it would still take a long time before everything comes back to normal its way way better than what it was.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by Goddex: 9:30am On Apr 13, 2016
Dcomrade:
Where are the defenders of this government, come and work for your pay.
NB: leave the message and attack the messenger alongside Wailing Wailers grin
Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by omenka(m): 9:30am On Apr 13, 2016
sarutobie:

you are quick to attack a nairalander's personality, who never mentioned your moniker, but will rush to cry to your boyfriend mod when the same dish is served to you right?
Except you are using a dictionary written in Israel, and read only by Israeli Yoots, I can't see where I insulted/attacked his personality. Pray tell, since when did asking people to check out the picture of someone an insult?? If he didn't want people to see it, he wouldn't even have it there after all.

Get the fvck out of my face jor.

For the other Linda Ikeji wannabe (God bless Wizkid even though I'm not a fan), quote me to eternity, you shall be ignored like the lonely nobody you are. cheesy

To all the fans flocking around hoping to push this member so far as to make him break a rule so you could have his fingers clipped, you better be prepared for a very long tortuous walk through the desert. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by omenka(m): 9:37am On Apr 13, 2016
omobaekiti:
I leave and work currently in Maiduguri, whoever says the attack are like before is a big fat liar.Granted there are pockets of violence here and there but its nothing serious. example was an attack at the communication mast at a village in yobe (can't mention the name for security reasons) the BH guys blew it up,I was around the locality as I was supposed to do the installation. Believe it or not the Army nabbed the guys before they could move more than 100km. I repeat sanity has returned to the region,although it would still take a long time before everything comes back to normal its way way better than what it was.
cheesy Let them keep lying to themselves. It is obvious they hurt so badly from the conquest of the NA against those killers. cheesy

Death is all they pray for, death we shall not see. One of them even shamelessly came here the other day saying "honestly, I get excited when BH kills those useless soldiers". Are those the people you expect to admit Nigeria is winning the war??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by omobaekiti: 9:37am On Apr 13, 2016
Sunnynwa:

You seem to know more than the senator representing the Boko Haram controlled areas

Boko Haram controls half of Borno, says Senator Garbai - http://www.punchng.com/boko-haram-controls-half-of-borno-senator-garbai/
same senator that comes to Bornu only on holidays my Broda let's stop the hatred if a man does something right praise him if he does otherwise tell him,the government has done a great jib as far as BH is concerned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by SleekMallam: 9:42am On Apr 13, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Joblessness really needs to be eliminated cox of guys like you. Sincerely how do you survive? U don't sleep @ night yet remain active during the day. Naso you love buhari reach? Get a life brox & face it.
You can ask of my monicker on importation thread maybe that will make someone like you spend quality time pursuing his dreams rather than shouting buhari everywhere. What annoys me about your crew is whenever pmb flops, u guys will either not comment cox d evidence can't be rubbished or you start shouting GEJ did the same thing.
You are a youth & we expect more from you guys to be patriots that never keep mute. If pmb flops talk am e no go affect your 40k allowed per month, if the guy takes a giant stride applaud him but all I've seen are bunch of people paid to defend a politician at all cost.
Grow up sire

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by free13: 9:43am On Apr 13, 2016
#the dull.ard is also a criminal. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by SleekMallam: 9:46am On Apr 13, 2016
Xano:

Be careful.
Don't mind those animals paid to take insults and curses for Buhari. They have sold their soul for Aisha plate of rice.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by clevadani: 9:46am On Apr 13, 2016
Reading through this thread, it is obvious that people will believe what they want to believe irrespective of d truth and obvious evidence before their very eyes.
This is one of the most senseless articles I've ever read. And to think it originated from the telegraph, it is a big shame.
It is a poor attempt aimed at discrediting the efforts of the president.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by SleekMallam: 9:52am On Apr 13, 2016
omobaekiti:
same senator that comes to Bornu only on holidays my Broda let's stop the hatred if a man does something right praise him if he does otherwise tell him,the government has done a great jib as far as BH is concerned.
That bama/baga road, why are the military developing cold feet to reopening it? Even a senator fully in touch with how his people are under siege by boko harem is lying?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by Sunnynwa: 9:55am On Apr 13, 2016
omobaekiti:

Dude, he was handed over an almost defeated BH and APC has just only succeeded in changing Boko Haram's name to Fulani herdsmen, they are one and the same. The only difference now is that under Buhari, they've spread all over Nigeria wreaking havoc everywhere fom Agatu to Mile 12, Enugu to Taraba.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'It’s Unfair To Compare Obasanjo’s Government With Buhari’s' - Olujonwo Obasanjo / PDP Governors Meet In Uyo, Akwa Ibom / Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Orders Buyers Out Of Boutique In Abuja (Tweets)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.