Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara (16077 Views)

How Obasanjo, Jonathan Used Police To Persecute Sitting Governors – Senate / Tinubu Makes Peace With Former Political Foes / See How Buhari Reacted 2 Allegations He's Using UK Aid 2 Fight His Opponents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by omenka(m): 7:13am On Apr 13, 2016
sCun:
What has Biafra got to do with this? Play safe. You are no longer anonymous.
So it has come down to threats?? Oh hell, you know what:

Fvck Biafra.

Fvck everyone who believes in it.

Fvck IPOB.

Fvck Nnamdi Kanu.

And lastly, fvck anyone who thinks I can be silenced using some idiotic online threats.

Nonsense. "No longer anonymous my brown eye".

@ Mynd44, why don't you guys get this to the fp. It has been trending since last night.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by fineguy11(m): 7:33am On Apr 13, 2016
omenka:
Imagine. Even the government's strongest critics have accepted Buhari has done exceedingly well with the war against BH. But with the quote above, what more does one needs to prove this is a poorly executed hatchet job??

The writer probably knows nothing about Bornu or the NE but simply typed the scripts as he was told.

Who paid for it- Diezani? Jonathan? Whatever it is, I see the hand of Israelites written all over it. Only them have the audacity to tell or sponsor such bold faced LIES!!
very funny indeed..and to think JOHN KERRY was with PMB some weeks back and this issue wasnt raised at all..besides,when did britain issue abt a billion pounds to nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by omenka(m): 7:44am On Apr 13, 2016
fineguy11:
very funny indeed..and to think JOHN KERRY was with PMB some weeks back and this issue wasnt raised at all..besides,when did britain issue abt a billion pounds to nigeria?
The weightless floating Wailing Cankerworms think everyone is as dumb as they are. Imagine one threatening m because I dared to deflate their super-lie.

Funny potsos.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by luvinhubby(m): 7:50am On Apr 13, 2016
If it came from Vanguard or Sun, they will call it IPOD news.
If it was a private blog, they will call it IPOD blog.

Now it has come from a respectable U.K daily newspaper & they are chorusing lies.

Watching this confused scamming Buhari govt closely.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 13, 2016
corruption will always fight back tooth and nail.

the originator of the article is dense and is relying on sworn haters of the president to help push his propaganda.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by Johnjnr(m): 8:03am On Apr 13, 2016
Buharii Buhari buhari

How many times I call u.
Ur cup dom dey full ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by Lilimax(f): 8:06am On Apr 13, 2016
omenka:

Fvck Biafra.

Fvck IPOB.

Fvck Nnamdi Kanu.

And lastly, fvck anyone who thinks I can be silenced using some idiotic online threats.

@ Mynd44, why don't you guys get this to the fp. It has been trending since last night.
Bro, the way you used the F-words on this post is preposterous shocked Who annoyed you this way? smiley

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by amtaken(f): 8:07am On Apr 13, 2016
You were told?

Since when did hear say evidence become admissible in law? grin

Dcomrade:

Some people be like this is coming from IPOB Wailing wailer branch. grin

But we were told Obama commended PMB and that's an achievement already. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by hucienda: 8:07am On Apr 13, 2016
Telegraph.co.uk and Con Coughlin, their Defence Editor are part of the media branch of the PDP! - APC Zombies undecided

My only fear is that the confusion and ineptitude of this administration not continue for the next three years.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by naijagobetter(m): 8:11am On Apr 13, 2016
i pity you, foreign aid comes in the form of materials not cash no country gives aid in cash olodo

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by amtaken(f): 8:11am On Apr 13, 2016
A question for all the Aisha rice eaters above:

Are you trying to pretend that you are not aware that Buhari , apart from the allegations above, has also spent all the recovered loots money to fight his political opponents?

Is Buhari not a vindictive dictator?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by omenka(m): 8:16am On Apr 13, 2016
Lilimax:
Bro, the way you used the F-words on this post is preposterous shocked Who annoyed you this way? smiley
Some miscreant asking me to mind the way I talk about biafra because "I am no longer anonymous". What bullcrap.

Someone on twitter with a face and an address called the president an "Animal" without batting an eyelid, and some deluded pvnk thinks I'd be scared of mentioning some useless imaginary utopia in my post.

Mstcheeew.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by mesoprogress(m): 8:18am On Apr 13, 2016
enlightenedmind:
Firstly, there is no evidence Buhari ever collected that money from them. He was warned sternly not to take loans from the EU or US.
Secondly UK aid is OUR MONEY. UK can never aid Nigeria because to put it simply all it has is ours. Our exploited wealth. We know this so they should please come up with another deception because this "aid" one has ran its course.
your money, lol.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:20am On Apr 13, 2016
The way zombies I've flood this thread shows one thing this guys are on payroll cox I can't imagine defending a news at 12a.m on top Wetin. Since it came for telegraph blaming pmb its a lie but I'm sure if its GEJ it is authentic. U guys have double face

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by mesoprogress(m): 8:21am On Apr 13, 2016
Buhari has nothing to offer Nigerians. His monetary policies will give you a clue. Close to one year, he couldn't make petrol available, even at N100 /litre. They are only good in blame game. All my life, blamers are always failures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by leye4u: 8:27am On Apr 13, 2016
omenka:

Fvck Biafra.

Fvck IPOB.

Fvck Nnamdi Kanu.

is it true you are no longer anonymous

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by ybalogs(m): 8:32am On Apr 13, 2016
Wailers gonna wail.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by drss1(m): 8:32am On Apr 13, 2016
enlightenedmind:
Firstly, there is no evidence Buhari ever collected that money from them. He was warned sternly not to take loans from the EU or US.
Secondly UK aid is OUR MONEY. UK can never aid Nigeria because to put it simply all it has is ours. Our exploited wealth. We know this so they should please come up with another deception because this "aid" one has ran its course.
ur zombiesm na first class. sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by ybalogs(m): 8:34am On Apr 13, 2016
Some people will never see the good things other people are doing just cos of the hatred that has built over time. Is that how life is supposed to be lived?
Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by omenka(m): 8:34am On Apr 13, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
The way zombies I've flood this thread shows one thing this guys are on payroll cox I can't imagine defending a news at 12a.m on top Wetin. Since it came for telegraph blaming pmb its a lie but I'm sure if its GEJ it is authentic. U guys have double face
Guys, check out his profile picture. Check out the walls of the building. Check out the door.

Yet he calls people "zombies".

Rotflmao!! cheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by ybalogs(m): 8:36am On Apr 13, 2016
#GodblessNigeria #GodblessNigeria #GodblessNigeria #GodblessNigeria #GodblessNigeria #GodblessNigeria #GodblessNigeria
Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by drss1(m): 8:36am On Apr 13, 2016
PRYCE:
Buhari's Dictatorial antics has gone west oo!

Buhari's Just An old sectional bigot riding on sentiment and religious divides!... He has ABSOLUTELY nothing to offer save more division!

This Guy's Cluelessness is off the charts!

BTW, who silenced Liar-General Lie Mohammed? Abi Jaundice don catch am? cheesy grin

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/12/nigeria-using-uk-aid-to-persecute-presidents-political-foes-rath/?%20
anoda revelation dat d war against boko by buari dullard is shrouded in secrecy. dem say boko kidnap 400 women n children in damsakat. add dat to bam girls n u will descover dat over 600 women n children were kidnapped by boko under buari.
anybody dat believes dis govt dey do so at his own peril.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:37am On Apr 13, 2016
omenka:
Guys, check out his profile picture. Check out the walls of the building. Check out the door.

Yet he calls people "zombies".

Rotflmao!! cheesycheesycheesy
Ehyah ndo
Its so glaring Ao Aisha rice can infect the soul. I pray you recover asap & stop mortgaging unborn generations future all cox of peanut u get from social media defense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by drss1(m): 8:40am On Apr 13, 2016
doctokwus:

I had to re read three times, go to the source and checked other stories on d page to be sure it was actually d site posted.
This is news reporting stood on its head and unless it was from a cloned page of d newspaper,i expect whoever wrote it to be out of work soon because even Reuters,bbc and other credible media have acknkedged the great work being done in d fight against BH,and with clear statistics and evidence to show.
As to the $2.1b assistance claim;even to a child it sounds hogwash because it's too fake to even be blived.
This must pass as the most poorly fabricated lies ever written by any news media
but if na during GEJ era una go believe am hook line n sinker.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by Emekamex(m): 8:43am On Apr 13, 2016
The war on Boko Haram is yet to be won though they have been some improvement. As we all know, it is relatively hard to extinguish terrorism since the philosophy behind is also thorny to stop.
That aside, Nigeria and Buhari needs to concentrate on doing their optimum best and utilizing the foreign aid in the most foremost way so that the UK, US and other World Power will readily be at our beck and call when we need them.
Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by omenka(m): 8:43am On Apr 13, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Ehyah ndo
Its so glaring Ao Aisha rice can infect the soul. I pray you recover asap & stop mortgaging unborn generations future all cox of peanut u get from social media defense.
How much do you sell your wrist bands?? Would like to order some, you know, help a brother survive.

See old man talking "cox". cheesy

Dude you should spend more time on 2go and not nairaland. wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by bennymark(m): 8:52am On Apr 13, 2016
Propaganda smells on this thread, a lot of things sound like it was intended to buttress some ideologies that are apparently untrue.

1. What was the evidence they did give Nigeria money? The media only rumoured it and not any of this government has said anything about it unlike a sis African country that just took IMF pills.

2. Despite political distortions to the actual situation in the North East, it rather is true that calm is gradually being restored, not until the army looses it's strength to the same politucal influenza.

3. Only those against this current administration will see light in this sponsored article. A lot of times we have seen international dailies stoop for stipends againts their reputation. Or did it sound excellent when an international daily called our immediate past president an 'ineffectual buffoon'?
Those are contents from Propaganda campaign!

Nigeria is a great country, all this fierce opposition is supposed to help the current government guard against mistakes, let's not take it tooo personal beyond politics.

#OneNigeria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara by ohenhen1: 8:53am On Apr 13, 2016
What utter rubbish. Why is this front page?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lawyers Ask Ayim To Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Legal Action / Drama As Kano Factional PDP Expels Kwankwaso / 72% of Nigerians not willing to pay for national ID renewal – NOIPolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.