Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Calabar rail:We Won’t Revisit Project, Senate Tells Buhari As FG Defends Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calabar rail:We Won’t Revisit Project, Senate Tells Buhari As FG Defends Amaechi (18217 Views)

FG Defends N197 To Dollar Exchange Rate For Hajj (photo) / Calabar Rail Removed Because Amaechi Did Not Assist Saraki In CCT Trial-vanguard / The Removal Of The Lagos-Calabar Rail: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calabar rail:We Won’t Revisit Project, Senate Tells Buhari As FG Defends Amaechi by sirAmeh(m): 11:58am On Apr 13, 2016
There have to be a neutral ground between both parties involve,so that achievements could be made!!
Re: Calabar rail:We Won’t Revisit Project, Senate Tells Buhari As FG Defends Amaechi by Babacele: 12:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
modath:

It's a "project" I'm so looking forward to!!
we are getting set for it n ready for any iskanci!
Re: Calabar rail:We Won’t Revisit Project, Senate Tells Buhari As FG Defends Amaechi by mamaafrik(m): 12:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
The south-west;south-east and south-south senators should cover their heads in shame,posterity'll curse you all in years to come,is there no lagos to kaduna railline,why another lagos to kano,if it were to be northerner's projects that were left will they be saying all this,do you forget how they shouted"we are being sidelined" in the 2014 arm force recruitment?,why do they support qouta system?,you don forget,wat abt during the CBN's recruitment?,they shout collectively when they sense threat but southerners feel "should i be the simon of cyrenia here?",you people are failures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calabar rail:We Won’t Revisit Project, Senate Tells Buhari As FG Defends Amaechi by mamaafrik(m): 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
Tinubu,wont you call SW apc governors and senators to unite and support the presidency on dese?,wat about the south-south and south-east governors,he no concern u abi,you cant talk with senstors from ur states?,these project'll chage the south and the northerners knows these,why is east-west roads the worst of roads,why is every major,maritme,oil and gas,seaports,power plants ,airports always facing Neglect?,are they all coincidental,you are more educated,THINK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calabar rail:We Won’t Revisit Project, Senate Tells Buhari As FG Defends Amaechi by naijagobetter(m): 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
ckmayoca:
This guys are trying to make the pdp state citizens hate this administration and make totally give it's votes to pdp in next election.
Fg wanna include this but senate keep frustrating it. But why na? Are our senators not suppose to find ways to assist the pres. Get this done easily than forming James bond cos of saraki.
our NASS are bunch of cr**cks, we are no fools the lagos calabar rail is meant o be captured in the present budget supplimentary budget means the billions if not trillions they fraudulently appropriated fo constituency project is a go, we say NO! You guys are selfish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calabar rail:We Won’t Revisit Project, Senate Tells Buhari As FG Defends Amaechi by Knetpro(m): 12:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ok oooo!!! Still waiting...
Re: Calabar rail:We Won’t Revisit Project, Senate Tells Buhari As FG Defends Amaechi by Pavarottii(m): 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
Aufbauh:
These 'Legislooters' are struggling hard to save their faces by being defensive and offensive at the same time amidst the exposition of their selfish and unscrupulous dispositions.

The right question to ask is that, are those NASS committee members not part of the assembly of the whole?

Consider this mathematics and judge for yourself if you feel anything good can out of the NASS;
Out of 476 members 2 were indicted in the Panama papers scandal whereas a nation of 170m only about 4 non politicians were involved so far.
I av seen some of ur comments. Why do u never blame buhari 4 anything?
Re: Calabar rail:We Won’t Revisit Project, Senate Tells Buhari As FG Defends Amaechi by eyesofgod: 12:50pm On Apr 13, 2016
Kunlegzy:

**** Despite all the break down...you still couldn't comprehend grin
His thinking cap is lost in transit.
Re: Calabar rail:We Won’t Revisit Project, Senate Tells Buhari As FG Defends Amaechi by Pavarottii(m): 12:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
malton:
This very senate might well go down as the worst calamity to befall mankind!

Never before has there been such a gaggle of nincompoops in government all at once!
Wat do u expect from a house that the Majority is a confused party called APC.
Re: Calabar rail:We Won’t Revisit Project, Senate Tells Buhari As FG Defends Amaechi by dragunov: 12:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
amtaken:
When a Dullard is in power the people are confused.

#Dullardiho.
so Buhari is now presiding over the senate? Abi wet in concern PMBvif senate de mess up?. Dude whoever has taken you must have kept you in sambisa forest where you can't think straight. grin
Re: Calabar rail:We Won’t Revisit Project, Senate Tells Buhari As FG Defends Amaechi by dklex(m): 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
donodion:

how can we implement #nigeriansoccupynass ? if they want it rough we can give them the hard way.Bunch of looters cant hold this nation to ransom cause of their greed and occultic alliance.

I support ur motion bro, this NASS members are not needed anyway, I think Nigeria can do without them.

1 Like

Re: Calabar rail:We Won’t Revisit Project, Senate Tells Buhari As FG Defends Amaechi by amtaken(f): 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
Only the gullible believe that the budget padding was caused by the senate.

Let me tell you girl, time shall come when even Buhari's ardent loyalists will stone him.

Buhari has no agenda for anybody.

His sole aim of becoming a president is to punish Dasuki and all his perceived enemies and also to travel round the world.

dragunov:
so Buhari is now presiding over the senate? Abi wet in concern PMBvif senate de mess up?. Dude whoever has taken you must have kept you in sambisa forest where you can't think straight. grin
Re: Calabar rail:We Won’t Revisit Project, Senate Tells Buhari As FG Defends Amaechi by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
mamaafrik:
Tinubu,wont you call SW apc governors and senators to unite and support the presidency on dese?,wat about the south-south and south-east governors,he no concern u abi,you cant talk with senstors from ur states?,these project'll chage the south and the northerners knows these,why is east-west roads the worst of roads,why is every major,maritme,oil and gas,seaports,power plants ,airports always facing Neglect?,are they all coincidental,you are more educated,THINK

Wike ain't calling Sh11T. He just wants to see Hon. Amaechi and President Buhari fail. Even if it means his own people losing out in a monumental project. They kicked out his brother GEJ.

We can see the idiocy we get from ethnic and sentimental politics. It takes away logical human reasoning.

Let people who support Wike and his crew shine their eyes. These people never wanted good for you.

2 Likes

Re: Calabar rail:We Won’t Revisit Project, Senate Tells Buhari As FG Defends Amaechi by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
amtaken:

Let me tell you girl, time shall come when even Buhari's ardent loyalists will stone him.

His sole aim of becoming a president is to punish Dasuki and all his perceived enemies and also to travel round the world.

Please, another myopic Propaganda when anyone who can read with half an IQ can see the truth. No one can deceive anyone.

APC, insisted on capturing the Lagos-Calabar rail project in the budget, while those from the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, stood firm that the President must assent the budget and later submit the project in a supplementary budget.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/fg-defends-amaechi-says-project-captured-in-budget/

The Campaign against Amaechi was a campaign against development in the Niger Delta.

1 Like

Re: Calabar rail:We Won’t Revisit Project, Senate Tells Buhari As FG Defends Amaechi by Ryabcool(m): 1:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
magicalx:

The Senate said they should send a supplementary budget, you guys have problem with eEnglish this Executive is the standing definition of incompetence
and where will the money for the supplementary budget come out from? Your pocket? Don't say what you have no idea of

1 Like

Re: Calabar rail:We Won’t Revisit Project, Senate Tells Buhari As FG Defends Amaechi by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lagos-Calabar Railway Project: PDP Lovers in the South South, What Do You Have To Say?

APC (Senators), insisted on capturing the Lagos-Calabar rail project in the budget, while those from the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP (Senators), stood firm that the President must assent the budget and later submit the project in a supplementary budget.

https://www.nairaland.com/3046478/lagos-calabar-railway-project-pdp-lovers

That is Hausa and Yoruba Senators are saying, "The Niger Delta people must get their Railway Project now."

The Southern Senators said," No, give all the money to the North."

2 Likes

Re: Calabar rail:We Won’t Revisit Project, Senate Tells Buhari As FG Defends Amaechi by amtaken(f): 1:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
The APC paid agent in Vanguard will soon be sacked. Trust me it won't be long.

As I was saying, Buhari is not interested in the welfare of Nigerians. In fact, he doesn't even want the budget to be signed.

Don't forget that he has billions of 5ollars recovered loot to spend. Don't also forget that he's getting a loan from China and don't tell me it is for budget funding, budget ko bucket ni.

Very soon you will find out how Buhari is the biggest thief in Africa.

He will soon travel to Swiss to persuade them to release Abacha loots to him so that he can spend it in his nomadic trips and his foreign love peddlers.

Mxm.

TheGoodJoe:

Please, another myopic Propaganda when anyone who can read with half an IQ can see the truth. No one can deceive anyone.

APC, insisted on capturing the Lagos-Calabar rail project in the budget, while those from the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, stood firm that the President must assent the budget and later submit the project in a supplementary budget.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/fg-defends-amaechi-says-project-captured-in-budget/

The Campaign against Amaechi was a campaign against development in the Niger Delta.
Re: Calabar rail:We Won’t Revisit Project, Senate Tells Buhari As FG Defends Amaechi by OlujobaSamuel: 1:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
seems some people don't get it, pmb signs this budget, then the contents therein will be binding, and it's an impeachable offense to evade implementation, eg, keke napep, town halls, 4bn to cct, etc. Then he sends a supplementary budget that might cost about 100bn due to the irrelevant appropriation made in the one signed.
God deliver us from these NASS members. wey Twitter Senate President abeg, abi e dey tweet while dem dey talk serious issue ni.

1 Like

Re: Calabar rail:We Won’t Revisit Project, Senate Tells Buhari As FG Defends Amaechi by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
amtaken:
The APC paid agent in Vanguard will soon be sacked. Trust me it won't be long.

As I was saying, Buhari is not interested in the welfare of Nigerians. In fact, he doesn't even want the budget to be signed.

Don't forget that he has billions of 5ollars recovered loot to spend. Don't also forget that he's getting a loan from China and don't tell me it is for budget funding, budget ko bucket ni.

Very soon you will find out how Buhari is the biggest thief in Africa.

He will soon travel to Swiss to persuade them to release Abacha loots to him so that he can spend it in his nomadic trips and his foreign love peddlers.

Mxm.

There is no need for a paid agent. The Rivers State PDP Chairman came out publicly and made his stance. Instead of him to talk of the reinstatement of the Project, he said Amaechi is turning brother against Brother.

I am ashamed of PDP South South.

1 Like

Re: Calabar rail:We Won’t Revisit Project, Senate Tells Buhari As FG Defends Amaechi by dragunov: 1:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
[quote author=amtaken post=44664115]Only the gullible believe that the budget padding was caused by the senate.

[/quote. This kind of reasoning can only be identified with Goat rearers like this fink I'm quoting. Youaretaken, let me ask you a question. Have you gone through the budget proposal to surmise that it was padded? Or are you not simply re echoing what other Goats have been yammering about? Your Goat-pals I NASS says something, you believe it hook, line and sinker. Just anything to discredited PMB and make that arch villain, King of all Goats look like a saint.
Re: Calabar rail:We Won’t Revisit Project, Senate Tells Buhari As FG Defends Amaechi by dragunov: 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
amtaken:

Re: Calabar rail:We Won’t Revisit Project, Senate Tells Buhari As FG Defends Amaechi by dragunov: 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
amtaken:

This kind of reasoning can only be identified with Goat rearers like this fink I'm quoting. Youaretaken, let me ask you a question. Have you gone through the budget proposal to surmise that it was padded? Or are you not simply re echoing what other Goats have been yammering about? Your Goat-pals I NASS says something, you believe it hook, line and sinker. Just anything to discredited PMB and make that arch villain, King of all Goats look like a saint.
Re: Calabar rail:We Won’t Revisit Project, Senate Tells Buhari As FG Defends Amaechi by Goke7: 1:50pm On Apr 13, 2016
the lawmakers are jokers, with the deficit in the present budget, how will another supplementary budget work? to increase the deficit?

its not that the budget amount is even increasing with the inclusion of the rail project, its money that has already been allocated for.

chai so this is what saraki and his goons can come up with? na wa o

1 Like

Re: Calabar rail:We Won’t Revisit Project, Senate Tells Buhari As FG Defends Amaechi by amtaken(f): 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
[quote author=dragunov post=44665384][/quote]

Lalasticlala

Seun

Mynd44

Rule 2 broken please.
Re: Calabar rail:We Won’t Revisit Project, Senate Tells Buhari As FG Defends Amaechi by Amanwulu1(m): 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
GudluckIBB:
I'm a stunch Buhari supporter and I must say that he started on a wrong note especially in delay of appointing ministers.

If Buhari had appointed ministers on time,they(ministers) would have had enough time to prepare the budget and make necessary amendments and corrections

How can you win Election in march, sworn in in may and then appoint ministers in November and in few weeks later, you submitted budget and you expect a 100 percent clean budget?

Disclaimer..... I supported Buhari becos jonathan wasn't an option.if jonathan had done well, Why will I give my support to Buhari? So even if Buhari dies today which I don't pray for, I will blame jonathan becos if he had done well, Buhari's name would have gone into oblivion while jonathan will be enjoying his second term peacefully!
sorry. Buhari is d president of nigeria enjoying, together with u n me, his first term n he'll not die but possibly enjoy his 2nd term like dis. As for jonathan, allow him his well deserved rest. He's exited d stage for buhari. Start holding him responsible as I'm now doing.
Re: Calabar rail:We Won’t Revisit Project, Senate Tells Buhari As FG Defends Amaechi by Osolo1(m): 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
The nass members especially those of the red Chamber(lots of them exgovernors belonging to all the parties) are all united in frustrating the government of the day.When you fight curroption it definitely fights back.I just hope we the masses could read between the lines and remind this legislooters thy are supposed to represent us not themselves. #occupynass
Re: Calabar rail:We Won’t Revisit Project, Senate Tells Buhari As FG Defends Amaechi by redcliff: 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
sofnana:
Now I understand when hon. Patrick said Nigeria Political scene is woven around the Bermuda triangle

Lmao!!!!!
Re: Calabar rail:We Won’t Revisit Project, Senate Tells Buhari As FG Defends Amaechi by Afunwa03: 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
modath:

You killed it, buried it & given it a befitting "owanbe" with this here...

This here sums up my position!!!

We can't let "them" keep us down & out or use the welfare of the citizens to settle political scores!

I, in my personally capacity, never absolved anyone of blame, they are in cahoots, however political/caucus affiliation & sectional divide is what is esentially strangulating the inclusion...

where there is COHESION + WILL, getting a bypass to make one's WAY out of the thickest of forests will be like child's play.

Nothing was floating, if you recall, this budget was termed "budget of errors", why then are people only picking from the buffet table of bias what they will "allow" their primordial sentiments can construe as "errors" in this budget,

Why is it then difficult to "assume" or even look the other way & "agree" it was an afterthought, then "insist" the south can't be left out cold!

The northerners saw a gap, exploited it, drove another big wedge into it & took home the spoils of war!

Can't fault them for it, we claim to be bookish, they don't argue with us, they will employ cunny & street smarts to achieve their objectives!

Shebi our people watched while both chambers Appropriation comm heads were given to the northerners? Issokay!

You really believe we can find another "floating aimlessly" couple of billions to finance this? Our Legislathieves know exactly what they are doing!

They took from 4bn from Min of health vaccine budget & gave to CCB, changed infrastructures development fund to Keke Marwa constituency project fund!

Buhari's lack of interest?? Nah, not true.

Agreed he made the 5% speech which was totally uncalled for & not very charitable, this rail line benefits the south west as well & who would throw away an opportunity given on a platter of platinum to solidify his political base?

You too think am without any interference of preconceived notions!
Oga d truth from wot I can decipher firm ds lad- cal rail issue z d ss n se ppl don't rili see ds project as a priority. cuz in d scale of wot they wnt, z not a rail line to make them permanently dependent on Lagos for imports n exports wen d Atlantic ocean surrounds them.u cant possibly blackmail them by telling them d inherent benefits in ds project wen they can gain most by having a real n functional air n seaports to drive development in d region.
Re: Calabar rail:We Won’t Revisit Project, Senate Tells Buhari As FG Defends Amaechi by DEDEAL77(m): 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
wow to all senators that are against the lagos -calabar rail where do the senate want to get the money from haven corner the so call floating N54bn add it to lagos-kano rail more to PDP senators from SS, SW and SE for allowing backwardness to come their way.

1 Like

Re: Calabar rail:We Won’t Revisit Project, Senate Tells Buhari As FG Defends Amaechi by modath(f): 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
Afunwa03:
Oga d truth from wot I can decipher firm ds lad- cal rail issue z d ss n se ppl don't rili see ds project as a priority. cuz in d scale of wot they wnt, z not a rail line to make them permanently dependent on Lagos for imports n exports wen d Atlantic ocean surrounds them.u cant possibly blackmail them by telling them d inherent benefits in ds project wen they can gain most by having a real n functional air n seaports to drive development in d region.

I won't get into any lengthy debate with you, will just enjoin you to do small research, not hearsay research, real life analysis about why shipping lines & even the importers themselves have refused to use onne seaport?

& what's wrong with Enugu airport? Thought It's now world class?

BTW, the SW isn't going to be at the short end of the stick,Lag-Kano is still there so nothing like blackmail, all that is apparent is a face distorting/nose chop off situation...Dog in the Manger is applicable as well. cool

P.S. The shorthand typing thing? Not very cool, thank you. wink

1 Like

Re: Calabar rail:We Won’t Revisit Project, Senate Tells Buhari As FG Defends Amaechi by pauloche2000: 6:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
Well, south south senators have demonstrated witch hunting to the development of her people due to the fact that, they lack political will to help her people out of poverty. Having said this if the northern senator have endorsed Lag-Kano do the pdp senators need to drag leg that d budget of lag-cal shld come during supplementary? I think d south south senators need to call her stupid legislators back home...or else they wil be representing themselves rather than the ppl who sent them their.
Re: Calabar rail:We Won’t Revisit Project, Senate Tells Buhari As FG Defends Amaechi by donodion(m): 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2016
dklex:

I support ur motion bro, this NASS members are not needed anyway, I think Nigeria can do without them.

I do strongly believe we could..a massive turnout of the citizens barricading the senate house,blocking all exit point while they are in there and chanting "free-Nigeria-" !!!
These bunch of heartless vermins only vote bills in their selfish interest and been have it their way since time immemorial.

No meaningful bill has ever successfully passed their "hynea Yea" without the exchange.of ghana-must-go-bags.

Imagine saraki has approved the purchase and delivery of the 2017 toyota land cruisers worth millions, to these unholy allies of thieving hyenas and laughing jackals. Thats why they showcasing their talent by deleting the high priority project.

Demanding a supplementary budget for the Lagos-calabar rail project would make the tender be at their mercy.PMB must not shift but stand his ground on this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ndigbo In South-Africa Protests Against Fulani Attack In Enugu. / Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says / INEC Confirms Tambuwal As Sokoto PDP Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.