Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Gossips From Yesterdays Voting !!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gossips From Yesterdays Voting !!!!! (1114 Views)

You all like gossips. Can't you all be busy with your life offline? / I Regret Voting Lanicky. / Observations From Yesterdays Interview Session. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gossips From Yesterdays Voting !!!!! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2016
nairaland is boring this afternoon
so am going to stir up small controversy yesterday voters hehehehehe i have your names all yee haters and lovers, some will shock you self but before i start cheesy
first up Berlyn she liked laveda shocked shocked, 2BB4CB3E shocked shocked and hated lipsrsealed before i go on my i first sip my cold malt grin
Re: Gossips From Yesterdays Voting !!!!! by finalboss1(m): 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2016
you are jobless
Re: Gossips From Yesterdays Voting !!!!! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
fweshh loved ilegend hated kinginvahala and mr cork
Re: Gossips From Yesterdays Voting !!!!! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
This Nigga has a folder for every NL and stalks all the notorious ones.

1 Like

Re: Gossips From Yesterdays Voting !!!!! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
Following
Re: Gossips From Yesterdays Voting !!!!! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
since una dey complain make i just bone

Re: Gossips From Yesterdays Voting !!!!! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
oh and before i go vizkiz hated sexxkillz tongue
Re: Gossips From Yesterdays Voting !!!!! by naija1stpikin: 3:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
all these irrelevant coons be lying to get attention. Tell me when you start seeing names of those who hit 'like' button?

Unintelligent liars
Re: Gossips From Yesterdays Voting !!!!! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
naija1stpikin:
all these irrelevant coons be lying to get attention. Tell me when you start seeing names of those who hit 'like' button?

Unintelligent liars
very simple ure smart na cheesy its like a roll when a person clicks share he clicks like or share next follow it closely and you will understand
Re: Gossips From Yesterdays Voting !!!!! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2016
op..wetin u chop dis afternoon... angry angry angry
Re: Gossips From Yesterdays Voting !!!!! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
undecided are you work atol ..you child's of indomin sef.. You be degrasing yursef.. who is darsh you fone selved...
Re: Gossips From Yesterdays Voting !!!!! by naija1stpikin: 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

very simple ure smart na cheesy its like a roll when a person clicks share he clicks like or share next follow it closely and you will understand
im smart, you aren't. Why would anyone vote like and hate? It's meant to be a love or hate. So tell me, how is a hate+like relevant? Dude quit that long story. You goofed
Re: Gossips From Yesterdays Voting !!!!! by mizzbouqui(f): 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
You saw the names of people who hit the like button?

Re: Gossips From Yesterdays Voting !!!!! by SweetieConstie(f): 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
undecided
Re: Gossips From Yesterdays Voting !!!!! by SweetieConstie(f): 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
Okay!undecided
Re: Gossips From Yesterdays Voting !!!!! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
naija1stpikin:
im smart, you aren't. Why would anyone vote like and hate? It's meant to be a love or hate. So tell me, how is a hate+like relevant? Dude quit that long story. You goofed
if lets say mr A clicks like which means hate , he obviously has who he likes so his next action is share or like again, i cant see like but when i see 3shares inbetween 5likes in a particular pattern i immediately get it
Re: Gossips From Yesterdays Voting !!!!! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2016
mizzbouqui:
You saw the names of people who hit the like button?
your own cheesy cheesy i know two people that clicked like that you wont even believe did
Re: Gossips From Yesterdays Voting !!!!! by mhisbliss(f): 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
The controversies you caused yesterday is not enough right
Re: Gossips From Yesterdays Voting !!!!! by mizzbouqui(f): 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

your own cheesy cheesy i know two people that clicked like that you wont even believe did
But I don't care to know who they are cheesy
Re: Gossips From Yesterdays Voting !!!!! by naija1stpikin: 4:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

if lets say mr A clicks like which means hate , he obviously has who he likes so his next action is share or like again, i cant see like but when i see 3shares inbetween 5likes in a particular pattern i immediately get it
This doesn't make sense. Bye
Re: Gossips From Yesterdays Voting !!!!! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
naija1stpikin:
This doesn't make sense. Bye
abeg make person read what i said and explain to this dull child cheesy to ask is to make obvious ur ignorance
Re: Gossips From Yesterdays Voting !!!!! by naija1stpikin: 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

abeg make person read what i said and explain to this dull child cheesy to ask is to make obvious ur ignorance
dumbo, you trying to create controversy with your dvmb logic.
You can't see who clicks 'like'. #fact

Now fvck off my mention and continue you sillly play
Re: Gossips From Yesterdays Voting !!!!! by Lavedaa: 4:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
Who Nairaland likes epp? undecided

Please can yall keep your attention seeking selves out of my mentions? Don't know why I should care about who likes me on a cyber space when I have a life offline.

Mtcheeew undecided

2 Likes

Re: Gossips From Yesterdays Voting !!!!! by Surfboard(m): 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
undecided are you work atol ..you child's of indomin sef.. You be degrasing yursef.. who is darsh you fone selved...

Spacegoat, is that you?
Re: Gossips From Yesterdays Voting !!!!! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
Surfboard:

Spacegoat, is that you?
no is mooned walkes
Re: Gossips From Yesterdays Voting !!!!! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 4:40pm On Aug 17, 2016
Lavedaa:

Please can yall keep your attention seeking selves out of my mentions? Don't know why I should care about who likes me on a cyber space when I have a life offline.

Mtcheeew undecided
anti is me dat like you now now.. I like you beautiful... offlined and onlined
Re: Gossips From Yesterdays Voting !!!!! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2016
Lavedaa:

Mtcheeew undecided
thats why people hated you with your ugly face and big head
Re: Gossips From Yesterdays Voting !!!!! by Lavedaa: 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

thats why people hated you with your ugly face and big head
think I care?

You and the rest of the 'haters' should all hug a transformer..

Bunch of fvcktards.

1 Like

Re: Gossips From Yesterdays Voting !!!!! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
op can lie sha undecided when did 'like' botton started bringing out names of those who clicked it

i am confused!
Re: Gossips From Yesterdays Voting !!!!! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
Berlyn:
op can lie sha undecided when did 'like' botton started bringing out names of those who clicked it

i am confused!
why did you click share for those public enemies
Re: Gossips From Yesterdays Voting !!!!! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

why did you click share for those public enemies
i like em so ?? undecided i gat no enemies here nd if you have any problem with that abeg go 3rd mainland bridge grin
Re: Gossips From Yesterdays Voting !!!!! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2016
Berlyn:
i like em so ?? undecided i gat no enemies here nd if you have any problem with that abeg go 3rd mainland bridge grin
can you swear that you didnt click like for annoying man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Would A Guy Ask A Girl If She Misses Him? / The Other Room [POEM] / Top 5 Exercises For Breast Size Enhancement (with Instructional Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.