Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:54 AM

Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? (8749 Views)

Poll: Functional or Attractive wife,which would you opt for?

Functional: 70% (146 votes)
Attactive: 29% (61 votes)
This poll has ended

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students / Would You Prefer A Nigerian Lady For Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by AloyEmeka8: 5:00pm On Aug 04, 2009
Must be attractive and functional simultaneously.
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by Fhemmmy: 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2009
Aloy_Emeka:

Must be attractive and functional simultaneously.

yes oh
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by candylips(m): 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2009
what if you are told to choose btw these two extremes. No sitting on the fence.
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by Fhemmmy: 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2009
cant chose one.
Rather remain single than to chose one.
How can i live with ugly woman, or even touch or kiss her?
How do i have cute wife and she is a disaster in other areas of life?
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by benlay(m): 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2009
t'obinrin ba dara ti ko niwa, mi o le fe, meaning; if a woman is beautiful but no character,i can't marry her
beauty is in the eye of the 'beholder' when it's comes to the family, i don't go for less,no,never. Functional in all aspect!
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by C2H5OH(f): 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2009
the functional wife is the more attractive option.
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by darqly(m): 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2009
Who says you can't have both modelled into that one person? My fiancee is BEAUtiful,virtuous, intelli-smart, cooks a tasty dish, is employed,has front, has back, will be good with kids and is from AKWA IBOM, what more can a man ask for, pray?? smiley
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by mamag3: 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2009
azeezbaba:

I will go for the functional one cos B+ in bed is a good grade. grin

You are insane.
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by NosaHenry(m): 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2009
Don't be deceived, an attractive wife (minus flirting) is the joy of the husband and she can do no wrong.

Give me a beauty any day and i will turn myself into a "functional wife"
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by PapaBrowne(m): 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2009
Funtional: Cooks well,manages the home,great with kids,has a job & would score B+ in bed BUT not really beautiful.

Attractive: Not really homely,very attractive,knows how to spend money(latest Louis Vuitton bag,matching make-up with dress,shoe & bag etc) & does miracles in the bedroom.

Faced with this 2 choices for WIFE which would you opt for & why?

Attractive is relative and depends on what qualities attract you.
What happens if after the first child, your attractive Louis Vuitton wife gets fat and ugly
Add that to the fact that she is not able to maintain the home + her new plus size destroys that bedroom energy you talked about.

Then remember that you would have to spend the rest of you life with a woman who is no longer attractive to you, whose Louis Vuitton clothes don't fit anymore and one who has lost the ability to perform bedroom miracles.
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by whobemumu(m): 6:32pm On Aug 04, 2009
functional

we will teach herwhat she does not know and becos of her nature she will be willing to learn

attractive will never learn anything or if she does will never understand
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by Fhemmmy: 6:37pm On Aug 04, 2009
Nosa-Henry:

Don't be deceived, an attractive wife (minus flirting) is the joy of the husband and she can do no wrong.

Give me a beauty any day and i will turn myself into a "functional wife"

funny dude
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by GeorgeD1(m): 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2009
both, i'd say grin
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by FowardEast(f): 7:12pm On Aug 04, 2009
grin Functional kiss[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by Fhemmmy: 7:45pm On Aug 04, 2009
FowardEast:

grin Functional kiss[color=#770077][/color]

even if the woman ugly like OBJ?
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by ibelab(m): 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2009
But OBJ uglyoooooooooo!! grin
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by ibelab(m): 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2009
FOR ME, i don,t really know what i want cry
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2009
Casted a vote.
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by xcapade: 10:31pm On Aug 04, 2009
Hissessss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beer Parlour Discussion.
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by swag: 10:37pm On Aug 04, 2009
ugly like OBJ? God forbid oh! Attractive girls r also functional u know
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by dtwsola(m): 10:46pm On Aug 04, 2009
It's a good thing polygamy is legal in Nigeria
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by GeorgeD1(m): 11:41pm On Aug 04, 2009
it's possible to have both-like me grin
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by Jairzinho(m): 11:46pm On Aug 04, 2009
Mukina,thanks wink

I think the consensus is with a functional wife. Yes i agree one may be lucky to get one with both qualities ,but you'll agree with me ,its quite rare. . . . .  . .

Not that the Fn wife is UGLY,hell no. . .  !

I thnk I agree with the guys that said,the beauty can fade away with the 1st 2 kids & who needs a nagging wife?
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 05, 2009
If she loves me like my mum, every other attribute is overlooked.
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by franctony(m): 1:10am On Aug 05, 2009
members please how can i make a post on nairaland
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by na2day2(m): 5:44am On Aug 05, 2009
Jairzinho:

Funtional: Cooks well,manages the home,great with kids,has a job & would score B+ in bed BUT not really beautiful.

Attractive: Not really homely,very attractive,knows how to spend money(latest Louis Vuitton bag,matching make-up with dress,shoe & bag etc) & does miracles in the bedroom.

Faced with this 2 choices for WIFE which would you opt for & why?

can i have it both ways? i mean eat my cake and have it, just the good part undecided undecided
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by TOYOSI20(f): 5:47am On Aug 05, 2009
I think there should be a fair balance, just like everything else in life!
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by Nobody: 6:05am On Aug 05, 2009
i think every men wants a functional wife
a bit of beauty you know. someone
you are confortable with.
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by FowardEast(f): 7:15am On Aug 05, 2009
"even if the woman ugly like OBJ?"

I dont know who OBJ is but Yea, Looks dont matter,
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by henchmark: 8:24am On Aug 05, 2009
functional or attractive?

who cares, so long she makes me happy, but i doubt i will be happy if she aint attractive cos for me its a 'DONT GO THERE'!!!.

If she doesnt know how to take care of the house then it means i dont either, cos what are companions for? is it the sole responsibility of one person? i should have known before marrying her and i shud be comfortable with the kind of person she is before marrying her.
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by RUBRICS(m): 9:58am On Aug 05, 2009
I want everyone to know that the real beauty of a women is not revealled in her outward appearance.(in the case of the attractive one mentioned).

But be rest assured that a good wife has all the attributes, be it functional,attractive,humble,friendly and B+ endowed in bed (according to you ).

So, the bottom line is every man should ascertain what he sees in his desired woman but be conscious of the fact in the first paragraph above

Therefore, be assured that a woman can be beautiful to behold but not functional in her duty as a wife.

Pls, don't run into relationship because of appearance, It is dangerous!!!!!!!!!
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by Power1806(m): 10:11am On Aug 05, 2009
Who cares if she is attractive,as long as she is not functionally she is F9.totally zero[color=#550000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Of These Could Be Reasons For Your Failures In Spiritual Mission / Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? / Pampering Of Kids; Is It True Love For Kids Or Misconception Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.