Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? (8645 Views)

Poll: Functional or Attractive wife,which would you opt for?

Functional: 70% (146 votes)
Attactive: 29% (61 votes)
This poll has ended

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students / Would You Prefer A Nigerian Lady For Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by Power1806(m): 10:15am On Aug 05, 2009
Who cares if she is attractive,as long as she is not functionally she is F9.totally zero[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by Power1806(m): 10:16am On Aug 05, 2009
Who cares if she is attractive,as long as she is not functionally she is F9.totally zero[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 05, 2009
you can have best of both worlds,

A functional wife and an attractive chick on the side.lol
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by Jairzinho(m): 11:34am On Aug 05, 2009
mon1881:

bad boy cheesy

Fidelity in marriage is key. . . . smiley
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by sweetpain: 11:39am On Aug 05, 2009
mon1881:

Yeah. Couldnt agree with you more. That way you get to eat your cake and have it.

But come to think of it, an attractive wife is already functional by being attractive.
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by ayobase(m): 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2009
if both cant be chosen, then functional one is okay!
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by obyann(f): 12:05pm On Aug 05, 2009
Functional
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by Kabzy: 1:45pm On Aug 05, 2009
i think i'll prefer to be both. cos it's sexy to be functional and at the same time attractive, abi how una c yam?
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by candylips(m): 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2009
no fence sitting. choose one my friend
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by RUBRICS(m): 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2009
Hey!!! look, this is not a matter of preference, you just have to be functional if you want to be a good wife,
cherished by all and sundry.

So portray yourself in a good manner and leave the issue of attraction to God who has formed you in His own image.
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by olasboy: 2:38pm On Aug 05, 2009
Most of the replies are chidish I must say.

I'll choose (sorry, I've chosen) a functional lady 'cos you can make anybody "attractive" so long the basics are present!
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by sirbrw(m): 3:09pm On Aug 05, 2009
I will without any reservation go for a functional wife for beauty is vanity so says the Bible.

Sirbrw
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by Ben13: 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2009
most Functional wives are beautiful.
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by Fhemmmy: 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2009
Ben20001:

most Functional wives are beautiful.

Not all the times oh
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by sirbrw(m): 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2009
Let the Functional Wife be the most Ugliest, I still prefer her to the Vanity Beauty.
Sirbrw

I like am (Ugly functional Wife) like that
Sirbrw
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by Fhemmmy: 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2009
sirbrw:

Let the Functional Wife be the most Ugliest, I still prefer her to the Vanity Beauty.
Sirbrw

I like am (Ugly functional Wife) like that
Sirbrw

Na lie.
When you marry an ugly woman, u might start having some away swinging.
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by LitenCee(m): 3:55pm On Aug 05, 2009
i have one question for all of you on this thread:

the vote for functionality is evidently higher here, so i ask, why is it that men married to functional wives still go outside to have affairs with other women, some even descend so low as to flirt with small girls still in school, why?. is this not gross hypocrisy.
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by Fhemmmy: 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2009
Cos they marry functional woman and not attractive, so they wanna flirt with attractive young babes
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by Ben13: 5:03pm On Aug 05, 2009
Tru talk
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by Nezan(m): 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Cos they marry functional woman and not attractive, so they wanna flirt with attractive young babes
this is witty grin grin
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by Fhemmmy: 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2009
Nezan:

this is witty grin grin

i lie?
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by eorgu(m): 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2009
having both is wonderful n its possible too, but if u had to choose one pls go for a functional wife.

from experience, i had 'functional' exgirlfriend who was also attractive but the attraction died as she got fatter., ( i hungered for hot chicks) thus i went exploring 4 'attractive'. my brothers i have seen various 'miss attractive' n i think i'll die very quick if i marry any of them. many of them don't know shit, too demanding, nagging, most of the very pretty ones think u should worship them all the way. ALL D FUN ENDS IN BED. to avoid or minimize infidelity mould your not so attractive functional wife ( who loves u) into what u want, money can do that. wink some will say money can get nannies n cooks but 4 how long can u tolerate that. i have learnt my lesson cry! FUNCTIONAL IS ATTRACTIVE!!
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by Virgo83(m): 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2009
@ Poster,

You should have put in a Poll that will have been more interesting

As for me on my choice of woman, I would prefer an Attractive one as long as She can make me go Mad on Bed, as for the Functions: we'll hire a Cook and house help to do that

Thanks
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by illusion2: 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2009
i'd prefer both,but if given a choice, functional definitely wink
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by Fhemmmy: 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2009
illusion2:

i'd prefer both,but if given a choice, functional definitely wink

Even if the woman is ugly like OBJ
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by iwes(m): 2:29am On Aug 06, 2009
Fhemmmy:

flirting has not thing to do with having attractive or ugly wife, b/cos men with very beautiful wives still flirt around.
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by Amigoz(f): 9:56am On Aug 06, 2009
Lol

I just had to laugh @ d topic @ 'functional'

Is she like some remote u control !! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by na2day2(m): 10:02am On Aug 06, 2009
Amigoz:

Lol

I just had to laugh @ d topic @ 'functional'

Is she like some remote u control !! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

yup!
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by GeorgeD1(m): 11:01am On Aug 06, 2009
no reply is childish, my brother. and yes. the poster is right. you certainly can have both
in one woman.
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by illusion2: 11:48am On Aug 06, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Even if the woman is ugly like OBJ
OBJ's extreme na. . . .I can't marry a monkey ! however,a man needs a functioning home,not some prima donna !
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by obyann(f): 12:15pm On Aug 06, 2009
eorgu:

having both is wonderful n its possible too, but if u had to choose one pls go for a functional wife.

from experience, i had 'functional' exgirlfriend who was also attractive but the attraction died as she got fatter., ( i hungered for hot chicks) thus i went exploring 4 'attractive'. my brothers i have seen various 'miss attractive' n i think i'll die very quick if i marry any of them. many of them don't know shit, too demanding, nagging, most of the very pretty ones think u should worship them all the way. ALL D FUN ENDS IN BED. to avoid or minimize infidelity mould your not so attractive functional wife ( who loves u) into what u want, money can do that. wink some will say money can get nannies n cooks but 4 how long can u tolerate that. i have learnt my lesson cry! FUNCTIONAL IS ATTRACTIVE!!

Experience is the best teahcer
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by eniolape: 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2009
Funtional Wife can become a beautiful women if dere's rest of mind in her matrimonial home. even though they a managing.

A Funtional is better with B+ on the bed rather F9.

Happiness of the house, it matter a lot like:
Should always be cheerful and clever at household affairs
She should keep her utensils well polished and not have to free a hand in spending
She should obey the man and not violate.

An Attractive One

Can turn the house offset down
careless take care of the child etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Friend's Wife Is Loyal To Her Mother And Ignores Her Husband / UK Court Allows Nigerian Couple To Keep Stolen Baby / Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.