Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,185 members, 7,842,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today (31852 Views)

Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) / Ongoing Protest In Makurdi Against Fulani Herdsmen (More Photos & Updates) / Markafi, Sule Lamido, John Ola Mafo At Ondo Court Of Appeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by cbrass(m): 1:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
moyakz:

u say lagos??i laff in spanish!ordinary sabo-abokis na e wan wipe una comot 4 mile12.u beta beg dem nt to come.
#i_rep_edo.the last time they tried us,their death toll was a hit back-to-back.

Do you live in Lagos?
Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by cbrass(m): 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
saxby:
Rip to the dead of agatu.

I strongly condemn the unchecked killings by the barbaric Fulani foools and I highly support these guys.

Though on the other hand, with the way some ppl in the pix above are posing for snapshots, I only see an avenue where guys will collect babes' numbers for onward "meeting" in the bedroom later tonight after the protest for another "PROTEST" grin grin

*drops mic

This your imagination na wa oo...who goes to protest grounds collecting numbers cheesy
Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by Lilimax(f): 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
This protest is not timely.
They should have done it when Baba PMB is in the country embarassed
Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by moyakz(m): 1:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
TippyTop:

I was replying to Omenka supporting Buhari whilst Buhari's Fulani tribe decimates his own.
I hope you get it now, am saying I wouldn't be a Jonathanian if Ijaws were killing our people and Jonathan remained mute.
i understand u.i meant that the ijaws can never even think of hurting a fellow south-southern state.unlike our 'brothers' in the north hurting themselves.
Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by nicolosam(m): 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
this is what every sane Nigerians shud be doing by now. Nigeria is under devilish siege and everyone seems to fold its arms that all is well. inflation everywhere, no fuel and if there is, at exorbitant price, no power supply and the DIScos aren't living to expectation. hmmmmm! I have never heard about this type of worrisome situation like this I'm Nigeria. I stand with my Benue people and The MAFO protest. wish u well and everything to the glory of Jehovah.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by simpleseyi: 2:03pm On Apr 13, 2016
Idiots!! Lazy fools fooling around the streets. These people are supposed to get themselves armed and send invitation letter to the Fulani nonentities to come with their cattles and their guns and let the war begins. Buari has been unfortunately silent on these mayhem caused by the his foolish fulani brothers. So, let us get arms and ammunition and deal with the useless Fulani once and for all.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by 36STATES: 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
TippyTop:
While Omenka's people are being slaughtered by the dozen, the paid hack is here throwing fits at the mention of Bubu. SMH!

It's a pity my brother. Looks like Aisha dey put juju join for the rice she gives to the hungry guys..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by Ochinex(m): 2:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
Na their Business. They voted Change so let them get the change.
Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by Gkemz: 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
When such a move by IPOB and Niger delta struggle was gaining momentum you rallied round Hausa/fulani to frustrate every move by Biafrans. Even voted for this fulani's Apc led government that's so insensitive of the plight of her citizens. So why wouldn't they commit atrocities when they have have strong military and federal backup. However we have to condemn this barbaric and wicked activities of fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by asorocker: 2:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
Beeman1:
Seriously we northerners are not happy with increasing rate of killings by our fulani herdsmen brothers in different parts of the country. We completely not in support of their actions and we condemn it.

RIP to the dead!

God bless Nigeria.

Definition of a hypocrite is

a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by SleekMallam: 2:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
TippyTop:

Am a die-hard Jonathanian, but can't imagine for the life of me supporting Jonathan if Ijaw people were killing my people in Edo with him saying nothing.
It beggars belief how some people see wealth. The irony is the shill could be getting less than #100,000 for all this wahala.
SMH?
As a business person, would you dish out 100k to those mofos for destructive representations of APC and Buhari? I even question the judgement sense of those that employ them for such hatchet jobs.
Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by Ochinex(m): 2:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
omenka:
Calling on the children of the Lost Tribe of Bangladesh to congregate on the thread and spam my mentions with their inane twaddle.

I see three already...

Come on guys, don't disappoint me. cheesy

Edit:

Went to grab lunch, back, refreshed my mentions and, booom, just as expected!! cheesycheesy

Look at them crawling all over the place.. gringringrin

Kai. These angry Yoots of the Lost Tribe of Bangladesh NEVER disappoint!!

Keep 'em coming boys!! Let that juice flowwww... It kills if it is suppressed inside. cheesy

Who is this one? it' s indeed a pity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by amtaken(f): 2:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
DSS will soon call the innocent protesters terrorists just to please the Duara dunce.

Mxm.
Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by Nicepoker(m): 2:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
Omenka AKA IROH88 will avoid this post.
Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by omenka(m): 2:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
cbrass:

Chaiii grin grin
Just look at the thread, it has been turned into an Omenka thread. cheesy

The Children of El Chapo, the developers of Lagos and Malaysia aka the Lost Tribe of Bangladesh, are obviously very angry. grin

That trouble they seek, henceforth, they shall find. They think I'm that flip flopper who backs down and "apologise" after they might have mobbed him on several threads. A very think skin is what I'm blessed with and I won't give them the satisfaction of stocking my hands in my pocket while they poke my eyes with theirs.

Fvcking El Chapo wannabes. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by ChristStriker(m): 2:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
omenka would have wished that the protest be "Movement against Igbo occupation" becuase deep down in his mind, he believes those killing his people are Igbo herdsmen with their cattle.

These Igbo herdsmen use their cattle to destroy farms, rape women and mass murder innocent villagers. embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by cbrass(m): 2:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
omenka:

The Children of El Chapo, the developers of Lagos and Malaysia aka the Lost Tribe of Bangladesh, are obviously very angry. grin

That trouble they seek, henceforth, they shall find. They think I'm that flip flopper who backs down and "apologise" after they might have mobbed him on several threads. A very think skin is what I'm blessed with and I won't give them the satisfaction of stocking my hands in my pocket while they poke my eyes with theirs.

Laugh don nearly kill me for here o grin grin . Its ppl like us they gang up against because I don't just like to be cut with some lost tribes grin that's why I just laugh at their folly
Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by onomefm(f): 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
omenka:

the question is simple, what do you have to say about your people that are being massacred daily by the buhari brothers? we need you to say something to that effect because if buhari's brothers kill my people in Delta state the same way they have repeatedly killed your benue people i would react either positively or negatively despite the fact that i support the govt like in your own case. but in your own case you are indifferent but will take side immediately you hear biafra or SS mentioned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by cbrass(m): 2:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
ChristStriker:
omenka would have wished that the protest be "Movement against Igbo occupation" becuase deep down in his mind, he believes those killing his people are Igbo herdsmen with their cattle.

These Igbo herdsmen use their cattle to destroy farms, rape women and mass murder innocent villages. embarassed embarassed

Cant you just leave omenka out of this, did you catch him with your wife?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by Oyimzy(m): 2:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
nicolosam:
this is what every sane Nigerians shud be doing by now. Nigeria is under devilish siege and everyone seems to fold its arms that all is well. inflation everywhere, no fuel and if there is, at exorbitant price, no power supply and the DIScos aren't living to expectation. hmmmmm! I have never heard about this type of worrisome situation like this I'm Nigeria. I stand with my Benue people and The MAFO protest. wish u well and everything to the glory of Jehovah.

Thank You Sir!
Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by ChristStriker(m): 2:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
cbrass:

Cant you just leave omenka out of this, did you catch him with your wife?

omenka is of the opinion that the Igbos are the ones killing his people.

he believes they are Igbo herdsmen and not fulani.

You can ask him or check through his posts.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by asorocker: 2:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
I hope the Nigerian military and Police will not shoot at these unarmed protesters like they normally do others

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by lukman885(m): 2:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
fr3do:
Good!

I beseech all good willed southerners and middlebelters to boycott beef.

The fulani hegemony can use the army and police to dampen our physical efforts at resisting herdsmen, but they have nothing against old fashioned economic warfare.

Eat meats other than cattle and see if fulani cattle rearing in the south will not cease.

Henceforth, I have barred myself from beef!
hahah you go dieeeeeeee ......make we search for another way gaan
Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by dragunov: 2:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
Leke001:
why are these Agatu people seeking permission before dealing with those bastard sons of Cain,
I been done tell Una : ude, let me borrow you some idea if you won't say my mouth is smelling. You guys gotta put y'all collective destiny in your own hands. And this goes to all other group of people this animals have assaulted. Every ethnic group! This is the time for ethnic cleansing! This is the time to make the move because the government cannot track these killers that live I the bush for you. This is not about Bihari because this killings have been on since time immemorial. And nothing came out of it. When they get arrested they bribe their way out of police net because they have the money. Yes they are dirty and uncultured, are nomardic and live in forests, but they have money more than majority of us griping and gnashing our teeth on social media. So they keep killing because nobody has been checking them. And they keep getting bolder and bolder. And they are always armed. Armed with matchetes, cutlasses, swords, daggers, and guns. Yes! Pistols and revolvers and assault rifles. AKs and G3s. And you sit there expecting somebody to assist you. They are always on the move. And their travel s span the whole of West Africa. That is why they can kill in Ghana too. And guess what? They believe they own the lands. They are closer to nature and can invoke some of the deadliest and oldest genies in Africa. I say you hunt them down. Don't wait for them to migrate to your communities and kill your men and rape and disembowel your women, pregnant or not. Hunt them down. Lay ambush on them. Enforce peace in your lives. Enforce prosperity and bumpers harvests in your farms.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 4 Likes 2 Shares (Un-Share)

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
I want peace in Nigeria and Regional system of government
Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by dragunov: 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
asorocker:
I hope the Nigerian military and Police will not shoot at these unarmed protesters like they normally do others
When they are not IPOB. Shuuuuuuu
Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by JuliettaBitch(f): 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
I hope omenka is part of them
Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by guyXander(m): 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
omenka:
See my man UK!!

Silly talkative. cheesy

The Wailing Israelis just can't get enough of this delicacy called Omenka ala carte. cheesy

Na una go tire oo.
Talkative is an adjective.
And not a noun.
It's TALKER. grin
Re: Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today by obailala(m): 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
2cato:
ur people are been slaughterd en mass without an iota of pity
What exactly do you want him to do because his people are slaughtered?... Support Jonathan? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Those Who Joined Akpabio To Defect To APC / Boko Haram Kills Soldier Femi In Borno (Photos) / Construction Works On 2nd Niger Bridge 28% Complete – Julius Berger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.