Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje (28760 Views)

Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President / The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed – Baraje Warns APC / 'How PDP Will Produce Next Senate President If Saraki Is Removed'-Delta Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje by TippyTop(m): 2:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
A founding member of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Alhaji Abubakar Kawu Baraje has warned that the worst will happen if the Senate President, Bukola Saraki is removed from office, as the All Progressives Congress, APC, may “have the PDP taking over the Senate presidency and deputy.”
The former acting National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, made this assertion in an interview with some journalists in Ilorin, the Kwara State capital. He observed that no other Senate president has suffered “dry, blatant, political tyrannical and open persecution” as Bukola Saraki, since the return of democracy in 1999.

Daily Trust further quotes Baraje as disclosing that prior to the 2015 general elections, the APC had only three states in the North Central but “with a dint of hard work, Saraki delivered the zone 100 per cent.”

He added that the APC should be proud of producing the Senate President, stressing that “The PDP episode with Tambuwal (former House of Representatives Speaker) is still fresh in history. The PDP then didn’t throw the baby away with the bath water, knowing fully well that such move will be counterproductive. It was well managed and Tambuwal remained the Speaker under the then PDP.

“Our party may loath the ways of PDP, but out of every bad situation and experience, there are atoms of goodness, and every visionary leader will separate the chaff from the corn and take what is good out of it. So, it is not as if the Senate president has gone against his party.”

Speaking on the Kwara APC leader’s trial at the CCT, he said: “the case of Saraki has not followed due process and rule of law. It was the due process that was missing in the case of Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu, and he was discharged but not acquitted. So, why is Saraki’s case different?

“So, as regards whether we are comfortable with where we are and whether we are joining other groups, every politician has aspirations about the development of his people, and if you cannot achieve it in one place, you go to another place. It doesn’t mean that I am a political prostitute. I am a principled person and will not stop until I get what I want, which in this case is good governance, equality, democratic dividends for my people. Impunity, lawlessness, lack of due process are not what formed the APC. With the intervention of some leaders like us, the party will continue to thrive, but for it not to go the way of the PDP, the president must play politics.”

While advising Buhari to be more involved with happenings in APC in order to checkmate the culture of impunity which made his group leave the PDP, Baraje said: “We must sound a note of warning to President Buhari to shine his eyes. There are people in the party, in the guise of reconciling people, who say they are working for the success of the party, while (they are) actually doing that for their own selfish interest.

“We would never romance impunity. President Buhari should be wary of them and play more politics now. He has gone into the house and has seen how bad it is; he has reorganised the house and what is left now is to consolidate on the reorganisation.”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/13/the-worst-will-happen-if-saraki-is-removed-baraje-warns-apc/

1 Share

Re: The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje by IVORY2009(m): 2:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
Predictions, if Saraki is removed, APC will be cut into size.......
1) Former Anpp's group
(leader Oyegun)
2) Former Acn's group
( Tinubu)
3)Former Cpc's group
( Mr Buhari)
4) Former new Npdp group
( Mr Saraki)
etc

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje by MrKong: 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
That one na im una dey take serious?....mtvheeeew

11 Likes

Re: The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje by chiefolododo(m): 2:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
The worst will happen to who?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje by sammyj: 2:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
This men think we can be fooled or cowed by their ignorance. Abeg nothing happen and heaven will never fall if Saraki is removed. Pa Chukwudi will concor to it!!! grin grin

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje by kadas01(m): 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
This Baraje is stup!d mehn!

Nothing would happen! And mind you, Saraki may be on his way to jete!

Awon oniranu!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje by dukie25: 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
[size=13pt]APC will destroy itself, they don't need PDP to do it.[/size]
Baraje is founding member of APC, I remember APC supporters clapping when Baraje was scheming to remove 6govs from the PDP.
I yaff laff taya today, Baraje is doing what he does best.

18 Likes

Re: The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje by teadrake(m): 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2016
Baraje? A beneficiary of our Commonwealth courtesy of the Senate President is ranting and fighting for the continuous pumping of funds to his personal gain.I pity you kawu

8 Likes

Re: The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
IVORY2009:
1) Formal Anpp's group
2) Formal Acn's group
3)Formal Cpc's group
4) Formal new Npdp group
etc
FORMAL?!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje by chriskosherbal(m): 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
Please we want peace in this country.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje by Ratello: 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
How much did Saraki pay this jester to spew this.... ..hian undecided

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje by Zdoh(m): 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
chiefolododo:
The worst will happen to who?
Please ask them oo.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje by omowolewa: 3:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
Which worst, there will be no fuel or no electricity? Or would that increase the price of garri?
youngeagle:
So many kids on nairaland..is already known this present administration just wants to embarrass themselves not Nigerians,Saraki must put up a fight to save his head,they hve made a huge mistake by allowing him climb the throne,they should let him be,who amongst them is not corrupt?,in all these is only the masses that will suffer for there power tussle,Budget wahala and implementation this will also affects it

Re-read your post, this time around without sentiment. If you were to be a judge, you will free a thief just because there are a lot of thieves in the land?

How much is you conscience?

16 Likes

Re: The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje by youngeagle(m): 3:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
So many kids on nairaland..is already known this present administration just wants to embarrass themselves not Nigerians,Saraki must put up a fight to save his head,they hve made a huge mistake by allowing him climb the throne,they should let him be,who amongst them is not corrupt?,in all these is only the masses that will suffer for there power tussle,Budget wahala and implementation this will also affects it

9 Likes

Re: The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje by Goke7: 3:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
all these pdp elements in apc should return and joined the new sheriff in the pdp and let's see what will happen.

yeye people who jumped ship when they knew pdp was sinking, they are ungrateful lots who rode on the popularity of PMB

I dare saraki and his gang in apc to go back to the pdp and let's how many votes they can garner if they vie for offices. Nonsense

15 Likes

Re: The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje by Beeman1(m): 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
Arrant nonsense. Mtcheew.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje by youngeagle(m): 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
omowolewa:
Which worst, there will be no fuel or no electricity? Or would that increase the price of garri?

Re-read your post, this time around without sentiment. If you were to be a judge, you will free a thief just there are a lot of thief in the land?

How much is you conscience?
guy u that is typing is not free of corruption,u can't because of one position or a person suffer 160m.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje by drss1(m): 3:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
he was good to be a senator but not good to be a senate president abi if saraki goes down, APC will go down! i don talk my oen.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje by PassingShot(m): 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
IVORY2009:
1) Formal Anpp's group
2) Formal Acn's group
3)Formal Cpc's group
4) Formal new Npdp group
etc
Former. Not formal.

Wasting their life away on social media.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje by drss1(m): 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
dukie25:
APC will destroy itself, they don't need PDP to do it.
true talk. dem go self destruct.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje by omowolewa: 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
youngeagle:
guy u that is typing is not free of corruption,u can't because of one position or a person suffer 160m.
I understand you well, but Saraki had almost 10months to settle the political dimensions to his struggle but chose not to.

He ought to know that going to integrity needs clean hands.

{Am not corrupt anayway}

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje by scampy(m): 3:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
Time will tell.
Re: The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
Saraki will be removed and nothing will happen.

8 Likes

Re: The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje by dayoungmoney1: 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
Okay Mr Bajebaje. We dey wait. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje by massinola(m): 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
hahaha!!! I no fit laugh again. these old men self. what is the wost that will happen again? will Nigeria come to an end instanta? or will fire engulf us all at once or may be flash flood? na this one my uncle go ask, what type of this is this? the worst has already happened, abi na enjoyment we dey now? the sky won't fall, the only thing is that we would have new G8, 10, 15, 20, & so on senators. if anything new happens make una come call me. bia this keke driver no try nonsense with me oh. just because say I wan post for nairaland no mean say my eye no dey for the queue. just comot for there before people go gather for me and you here oh. na since 5am na e dey here so. nonsense...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje by Mopolchi: 3:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
You sure?

1 Like

Re: The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje by searchng4love: 3:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
angry
“Our party may loath the ways of PDP, but out of every bad situation and experience, there are atoms of goodness, and every visionary leader will separate the chaff from the corn and take what is good out of it."---GEJ ma hero, your enemies are recanting

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje by xolocious(m): 3:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
birds of same feather flops together. thats his own thougth...
Re: The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje by conquerorsegun(m): 3:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
Worst gini

1 Like

Re: The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje by Olukologia(m): 3:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
Worst can only happen within de party. And more strength to a new party dats all

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Will Happen If Saraki Is Removed — Baraje by donsteady(m): 3:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
Nothing go happened

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DANGER! Ketu Pedestrian Bridge Shakes As More Commuters Besiege The Platform / What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu / Meet Umar, A Self Taught Engineer Who Makes Bicycles From Borno - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.