Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In China (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In China (photos) (25254 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In China (photos) by Pavarottii(m): 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
dotna:
This is encouraging
What is that?
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In China (photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
Maybe he wants to remove fuel subsidy over there grin
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In China (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
So Nairaland finally release me from prison after how many months...Na waa o...Uwa bu pawpaw mehn...
Meanwhile LIKE if u agree d military man following Bubu dey enjoy oooh...Free junketting around d globe and not recieving any curse

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In China (photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
More power 2 HIS elbow
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In China (photos) by simplisity(m): 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
mrvitalis:
This China Nigeria partnership is one which I believe would be a nice one... ..
The igbos would benefit the most... . Just remain Buhari to add the ibaka deep sea Port to next year budget and give a 12 lane Road from ibaka to ABA... Then watch the igbo nation and Nigeria at large
idi sharp my brother
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In China (photos) by Kenmoris22: 4:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
ALMUSTAQIM:
NIGERIANS ARE GOOD PEOPLE

THEY ARE WELCOME EVERYWHERE AROUND THE WORLD

THANK GOD FOR OUR PRESIDENT

GOD BLESS P. M. B.

LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
oga ur brainwashed nigeria are not welcome any where in the world they are just forcing them self
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In China (photos) by olaasiwaju: 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
May Allah be with you all our present leaders, don't forget we Nigerians sir.
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In China (photos) by Stylz69(m): 4:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
Let's get ready to hear a policy statement from the president. It's the only time we get to hear that he said something.
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In China (photos) by nijanigga: 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:
Abokii give me kulikuli make i chop...
make you begin fart as ipob no sabi chop am
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In China (photos) by Mopolchi: 5:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
Pheals:

sure our politicians enjoyed others countries than
Nigeria : is buhari ....going to leave there for ever?

Please check that "leave", do you mean a green plant or someone going out or do you intend to mean to stay ie. to live?
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In China (photos) by tdayof(m): 5:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
Guyman02:
This visit to China is the ONLY worth while trip he has embarked upon so far with very tangible results. I wont mind going to welcome him back at the airport this time after lambasting him for so long for his numerous missteps.

[s]Like I said earlier, we should also think about how the greedy Americans and western countries will react since we are dumping part of the dollar and Euro for Chinese Yuan. Countries that tried to dump the dollar for Yuan and Russian Rubble are not having it good today from Iraq to Syria to Libya to Ukraine as the Americans came with 'Freedom and Democracy' for them and we all know the result (more conflict)[/s]
do me a favour please gerarahere.. go and read about Sadam hussein rule and you will know why he is dead..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In China (photos) by zaeed(m): 5:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:

Foolish presidiot, I hope no igbo person is among those fools that gather behind that mistake of a president

Mr man, P.M.B is already our president, notin yhu say or do here on Nlnd can change dat andam sure he will remain like dat for the next 3years. so my dear get used to dat.
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In China (photos) by iamlarry99: 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
Some children will just make u comment even if u swear not to! sitting in the villa will sort the problem right? Oga make all of una wey dey complain pack comot for Nigeria if una don tire Abeg!!! Some comment go just dey make me vex!! Wailers be wailing while we're making progress
hobermener:
Someone tell buhari that running from your problems does not solve them. This mistake of a president should sit his old ass in the villa he indefatigably struggled to occupy for over a decade, and face nigeria's problems squarely angry
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In China (photos) by itstpia8: 5:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
China and development, is like bread and butter.
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In China (photos) by adeade2016: 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2016
Talk is cheap after 16years which of there state that is PDP for life is self sufficient or show which developmental infrastructure can they point to 4years is for APC and we will decide which is better pls keep complaining and that will make the government better for all
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In China (photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
Yeyegist:

That is someone's dad. Hope you say your dad don achieve pass am. Freedom of speech doesnt mean you abuse people.
lalasticlala, mynd44
Sweetheart opportunity to rule doesn't mean you should suffer/ kill people.
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In China (photos) by Krismart(m): 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lilimax:
Hoping this tour will translate to a meaningful and tangible development in the country when they arrive.
I see light in the dark tunnel for my great country smiley
Na torchlight dem de flash @ d end of d turnel. B4 u go happy finish dem go off am. No be Naija again?
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In China (photos) by Djmamman(m): 6:01pm On Apr 13, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:

Foolish presidiot, I hope no igbo person is among those fools that gather behind that mistake of a president

FOOLISH. presIDIOT, and you hope no Igbo person is among the entourage eh?. mistake of a what ? President.
Mr IBO man do you know security are just behind you, and you are not all that self actualised to say that word's in the media, any way I hope you will not go hiding in the creeks.
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In China (photos) by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
This currency swap has too be one of the best decisions made so far by Buhari. With the value of the Naira dwindling, this could be another way to resuscitate it.

Also, China is the second largest economy in the world after the USA. So it only makes sense to diversify our foreign reserve in the Yuan as this will increase trade agreements between both countries.
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In China (photos) by flyca: 6:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
If any place suceeded by borrowing, trust me, Africa would have been the most developed continent in the world. But the truth remains that the borrower is always a slave to the lender! We have borrowed enough, we have also been given enough. Its better we look inwards, borrow borrow will not help us!

Shebi na 700 students go get CSC from Nigeria, abi? Watch as 500 slots will be given to Hausas. Don't quote me and talk rubbish. I'm in Beijing.

You see those guys on the pictures, they are not traders, they are students recruited from Beijing, Tianjin, Dalian and Shenyang to attend the event. I know them by names. The traders are down south. Beijing is in the North. China is a very big counrty. North and South are miles apart.

However, lets hope for the best. So that by this time next year, 1yuan will not be 1000naira and then back to square zero!
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In China (photos) by hobermener: 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
iamlarry99:
Some children will just make u comment even if u swear not to! sitting in the villa will sort the problem right? Oga make all of una wey dey complain pack comot for Nigeria if una don tire Abeg!!! Some comment go just dey make me vex!! Wailers be wailing while we're making progress
Stfu kid. What laudable benefits have the endless junketings at the expense of taxpayers 'monies' brought to the populace You better rid your mind of this cancerous disease called "zombeeeeizm", that blinds your sense of rational reasoning and judgment.
And next time, make sure you have something reasonable to say before punching those keys on your tecno. Okay
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In China (photos) by Presidiotbuhari: 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
Yeyegist:

That is someone's dad.
Hope you say your dad don achieve pass am.
Freedom of speech doesnt mean you abuse people.

lalasticlala, mynd44
Hypocrite, when u guys were abusing GEJ u never know he's someone father?. Karma is a danm bit.ch
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In China (photos) by iamlarry99: 6:50pm On Apr 13, 2016
You're a gay*t! Like I said b4 who so ever tired of the government shud move out of Nigeria, you Wailers were no where to be found when Oga Jonathan was president! Suddenly fools like u appear from nowhere to show your stupidity instead of using your head to see the inner picture of what this government have for the masses, but the past administration r trying to make things difficult for them, I know you don't have the brain to see this things, though it's not your fault, china has made Internet enable phone cheaper for ppl like u to spit out rubbish on social networks

hobermener:

[color=#9900Stfu kid. What laudable benefits have the endless junketings at the expense of taxpayers 'monies' brought to the populace You better rid your mind of this cancerous disease called "zombeeeeizm", that blinds your sense of rational reasoning and judgment.
And next time, make sure you have something reasonable to say before punching those keys on your tecno. Okay[/color]
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In China (photos) by sonature1: 6:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
mrvitalis:
This China Nigeria partnership is one which I believe would be a nice one... ..
The igbos would benefit the most... . Just remain Buhari to add the ibaka deep sea Port to next year budget and give a 12 lane Road from ibaka to ABA... Then watch the igbo nation and Nigeria at large

Keep living in illusion. What have the Igbos done with the ports in Warri, Calabar, and Port Harcourt?
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In China (photos) by Presidiotbuhari: 6:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lilimax:
Na them plenty pass there nah smiley
Yea i know, but they are not that foolish to gather behind a bigot and igbo hater
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In China (photos) by Presidiotbuhari: 7:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
Djmamman:

FOOLISH. presIDIOT, and you hope no Igbo person is among the entourage eh?. mistake of a what ? President.
Mr IBO man do you know security are just behind you, and you are not all that self actualised to say that word's in the media, any way I hope you will not go hiding in the creeks.

I am waiting for that useless daura secret service

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Here’s Why The Pdp Presidential Primary Will Be The Toughest In Nigeria’s / Hope Uzodinma Visits Seplat Gigantic ANOH Gas Development Project (Photos) / Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.