Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,809 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:44 PM

Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In China (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In China (photos) (25359 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In China (photos) by MikeB3(m): 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lol...... See my yeye Oyo State Governor self follow Baba go China.... Useless people! Junketer-in-chief and Co!
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In China (photos) by kan12(m): 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
Who he help?........who he serve?
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In China (photos) by Pheals(f): 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
Mopolchi:
Please check that "leave", do you mean a green plant or someone going out or do you intend to mean to stay ie. to live?

Bro thank you very much sire : I mean for addressing me politely ......I knew some Nairalanders who will insult me for that

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In China (photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
sukkot:
this is craziness. what is a negro doing in china ?

he is fulani, not a negro. angry
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In China (photos) by Mopolchi: 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
Pheals:

Bro thank you very much sire : I mean for addressing me
politely ......I knew some Nairalanders who will insult me
for that

You're welcome! One love!
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In China (photos) by Pheals(f): 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
Mopolchi:
You're welcome! One love!

OK sir ... I only make a typographical error

Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In China (photos) by hobermener: 9:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
iamlarry99:
You're a gay*t! Like I said b4 who so ever tired of the government shud move out of Nigeria, you Wailers were no where to be found when Oga Jonathan was president! Suddenly fools like u appear from nowhere to show your stupidity instead of using your head to see the inner picture of what this government have for the masses, but the past administration r trying to make things difficult for them, I know you don't have the brain to see this things, though it's not your fault, china has made Internet enable phone cheaper for ppl like u to spit out rubbish on social networks

Lol pained zombie grin tagging me a fagg*t. I doubt he knows what the word means, given the context it was used. Like i said earlier, u badly need to upgrade the rationalizing capacity of the stuff within your skull. Demented lowlifes like you, through the power of the ballot box, put the country in the recent quagmire she's in, and you still have the effrontery to speak on such a respectable forum
Get a life son!!!
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In China (photos) by justmenoni: 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
Antarctica for here U sef sha... Nigerians wey plenty for Mars and space

quote author=phemmylink post=44667280]Nigerians everywhere, even for antarctic dem go dey[/quote]
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In China (photos) by okekeanayo(f): 9:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
Gossiplover:
President Buhari meets with Nigerian Community in China at the Nigerian House in Beijing China on 13th April 2016. President Buhari joined Charge D'Affair of China Olusola Ojemame Orevba, governor Badaru Abubakar of Jigawa State, governor Nasir El-rufai of Kaduna State and National Security Adviser Babagana Monguno as he commissions the New Residence of the Nigerian Ambassador to China shortly before meeting with Nigerian Community in China at the Nigerian House in Beijing China.

==> http://www.metropillar.com/2016/04/president-buhari-meets-with-nigerian.html
it seems that this your president has forgotten the event of 1980s . He toppled a democratically elected government and started messing up with the economy and wandering from one country to another and IBB came to rescue it. He has also committed civilian coup with the rebels
and touts in his camp. our economy is also in shambles already and he is touring the whole world in less than a year! who knows who will rescue Nigeria as Babangida did?
God please help us.
proudly 5% .
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In China (photos) by sukkot: 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
Joavid:

he is fulani, not a negro. angry
very true indeed, what was i thinking. he is a hamite undecided tongue
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In China (photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
He can only talk outside the boarders.
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In China (photos) by gulfer: 9:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:

Foolish presidiot, I hope no igbo person is among those fools that gather behind that mistake of a president
Keep up the delusion who are the Nigerians predominant in PRC
Re: Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In China (photos) by Djmamman(m): 11:00am On Apr 16, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:
I am waiting for that useless daura secret service
your father is the most useless person, that give birth to a pig like you,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmed Makarfi Visits Shehu Sani / Tony Nwuye, Others At Oracle's Wedding (Photos) / You Keep Favouring North, Muslims, Your Islamic Agenda Clear - CAN Slams Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.