Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping (3953 Views)

Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by NemzySeries(m): 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
choi.......so d guy is a pen!s dj once hiz hands touch soap & water?
Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
Plolly:
babe get a life u created a thread lst year dat u a divorced woman who is now married now u saying you want to marry again. sighs don't know what to tell u
b!tch, Wat part don't u get in d post? The 'pls advice my sista's part? Oversabi wunt kie sum pple here. Take several bck seats abeg
Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
Mjshexy:
Your sis isn't ready for marriage or lemme say she isn't matured enof for marriage, she needs to grow up, u guys shouldn't rush her into it please sad
pls explain d post to plolly .. She's probably too slow to undastnd
Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by Mjshexy(f): 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
naughtynaughty:
pls explain d post to plolly .. She's probably too slow to undastnd
Sorry I'm more concerned about ur sis not Prolly, i don't think Prolly is the one wanting to get married.
Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by marshalcarter: 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lwkmd....1st quest-how has this escapades been happening?? grin
2nd quest-have you tried to make the 1st move?? cheesy
3rd quest-did you tell him abt his mastudrollspits pleasures grin

Wat am i sayin sef
But tellam sha grin
Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by nepapole(m): 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ayama!! 3hit combo.
Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by firstking01(m): 6:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
naughtynaughty:
ode wat if am engaged cool cool iss it ur engage? Abi is it ur wed?

Honey pls read again cheesy I said advice my sista grin
dnt dare honey meundecided
Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
Your sister don enta one chance oh grin

So, I think she should manage him like that, most perfect men are taken. At least, she should consider her age, how many of her mates still dey single? U wey be her younger sister sef no get bf since all this years when all ur mates been dey get 2 or even 3. Moreover anyway, I think your family need deliverance. Na only u guys waka come? Problem today problem tomorrow no make the slightest sense Olohun ngbo grin
Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by 100Cents: 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
APC

One day, one lie..
Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by Ochinex(m): 6:50pm On Apr 13, 2016
Myndu44:
What is wrong in masturbation ehn? Abeg make una park well jare. ..

because you masturbate? shame one you
Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
i 4 say run 4 ur life but manager ham like that sha, maybe change go hol ham
Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by demiladegold(f): 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
naughtynaughty:
i need ur advice
friends. Am engaged and abt to wed. I ve never
visited my man and sleep over in his house for
once except d day he took me there to see the
house b4 he pay for the apartment. I stayed with
my elder sister and her husband. As we re
planning our weeding together my sister told me
dt i need to see him in his house to cost d budget
and analysis every tin we needed. even those dt
re coming.

its possible he might have a something called sleep apnea which could be responsible for the snoring thats if its an extreme case of snoring.

the drooling could just be as a result of the sleep apnea since you open your mouth when snoring

masturbation during sleep? that i know nothing about

asante sana

So i went on Saturday cos he is hosting his
committee of friends in his house n my presence
is needed there.
I couldn't come back dt day in whc i notified my
sister. At night I discovered dt my man snores
and saliva drips out of his mouth in deep sleep.
But d shocking is dt he masturbate:no wonder he
didnt make any move dt night even wen he
entered d bathroom wen am bathing. This things
has killed my spirit and lots of thoughts re going
thru my mind since i returned. To the extend dt
my elder sister n husband noticed my
moodiness.

i was unhappy over every thing and am thinking
of calling it off because ife na asom oyi rinne. pls
Advice me.

PLS ADVICE THIS SISTER sad sad sad
Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by Phytoptera: 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
u ma snore to mak una dey mak music with snore in the night they entertain neighbors na!
Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by Myndu44: 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ochinex:

because you masturbate? shame one you

You that doesn;t masturbate, are you a saint? does it credit your bank account every day
Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by Ochinex(m): 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
Myndu44:

You that doesn;t masturbate, are you a saint? does it credit your bank account every day

And if God decides to deny you from child birth, you would be the one to wail. well kwantinu... it's non of my business.
Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by Myndu44: 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ochinex:

And if God decides to deny you from child birth, you would be the one to wail. well kwantinu... it's non of my business.

Where in the bible did God say i should not masturbate? God cannot deny my child birth because i am playing with my own body parts HE CREATED

Abeg carry your morals shift one side joor... mtcheew

hypocrite

1 Like

Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by SageNaruto(m): 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
Julietcutie:
love is about endurance... m sure he would change I mean d masturbation part... den about his sleeping habits most men snore even females so manage... d saliva part jus close his mouth wen he is sleeping

Not endurance oh shocked its about acceptance wink
Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by Ochinex(m): 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
Myndu44:

Where in the bible did God say i should not masturbate? God cannot deny my child birth because i am playing with my own body parts HE CREATED

Abeg carry your morals shift one side joor... mtcheew

hypocrite

I blame you? you should be ashamed of yourself, tufiakwa, i spit on your head.Please Quote me not again. Masturbators are Just like Gays!!!
Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by SageNaruto(m): 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2016
naughtynaughty:
At night I discovered dt my man snores
and saliva drips out of his mouth in deep sleep.
But d shocking is dt he masturbate:no wonder he
didnt make any move dt night even wen he
entered d bathroom wen am bathing.

This is why I said before I propose to any lady, I must have spent countless hours with her...

Imagine if you hadn't spend the night there and you noticed this on your wedding night?!

It'll be too late to even consider if you can live with it or not...
Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by Julietcutie(f): 9:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
SageNaruto:

Not endurance oh shocked its about acceptance wink
OK but tell that to the op not me
Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by Myndu44: 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ochinex:

I blame you? you should be ashamed of yourself, tufiakwa, i spit on your head.Please Quote me not again. Masturbators are Just like Gays!!!

You quoted me first... So the quoting will continue..

Ashamed of what? That i play with my own body? I spit on your balls nigga! You are no different from anybody. You fornicate, Lie and commit all sorts of sin. Na masturbation you now call God. Na even your type(Hypocrites) God go first ask question.
Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by Ochinex(m): 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
Myndu44:

You quoted me first... So the quoting will continue..

Ashamed of what? That i play with my own body? I spit on your balls nigga! You are no different from anybody. You fornicate, Lie and commit all sorts of sin. Na masturbation you now call God. Na even your type(Hypocrites) God go first ask question.

Swerve away dude. I Dont have time for shits!. Thanks
Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by Myndu44: 9:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ochinex:

Swerve away dude. I Dont have time for shits!. Thanks

I am a woman.. fool
Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by Ochinex(m): 9:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
Myndu44:

I am a woman.. fool
Same to you. Now woman you can now skip my sobriquet.. Thanks.
Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by Greene66: 9:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ochinex:

Same to you. Now woman you can now skip my sobriquet.. Thanks.

Shut up joor..

You make no sense. Shame on your hypocritical self. You are no better than anyother person.

How are we sure you no be 419? or you no be manager for ashawo joint? mtcheew
Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by Ochinex(m): 9:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
Greene66:

Shut up joor..

You make no sense. Shame on your hypocritical self. You are no better than anyother person.

How are we sure you no be 419? or you no be manager for ashawo joint? mtcheew

The masturbators are now revealing them self. anyway niceOne. God go handle unah one day.
Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by BossDanniee(m): 9:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:
Today she's a divorcee, tomorrow she's engaged, next tomorrow she's single, day after that she's looking for a freak, biko make up ya mind undecided
I no understand her too o

1 Like

Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by Strahovski1(m): 9:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ochinex:

The masturbators are now revealing them self. anyway niceOne. God go handle unah one day.

You are nothing but a fake hypocrite. Buzz off
Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by Ochinex(m): 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
Strahovski1:

You are nothing but a fake hypocrite. Buzz off

See em gosh. masturbators should be hiding in shame. But they are proud exposing themselves. omg. Govt should give them same sentence with em' brothers Gays/Lesbians.
Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by Strahovski1(m): 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ochinex:

See em gosh. masturbators should be hiding in shame. But they are proud exposing themselves. omg. Govt should give them same sentence with em' brothers Gays/Lesbians.

Wste your time
Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by torqque7(m): 11:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
Plolly:
babe get a life u created a thread lst year dat u a divorced woman who is now married now u saying you want to marry again. sighs don't know what to tell u
Obviously that girl is not sound..now she saying its a story about her sister,makes me wonder if she is daft and can see she wrote 'I' referring to herself in the story and said 'advice this sister' in the end..smh I give up on some females abeg,she is a slowpoke for forgetting about stories she wrote in the past and now giving contradictory stories here, na wa sha o
Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by Ejytex(m): 11:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
cutiedave:
Manage d man lyk dat....BTW husband scarce grin grin grin
Hahahah Boss u ve made ma day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Called Me Dear. Is She Liking Me? / Pvssy Handjob :girl Shares X-rated Pics +18 / I Love You Text Messages To Send To Him Or Her On Oct 1st

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.