Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Buhari Interviewers And Fulani Herdsmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Interviewers And Fulani Herdsmen (505 Views)

Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed / Tiv And Fulani Crisis: A Personal Expedition (Photos) / Tiv And Fulani Clash In Taraba. 18 People Killed, Others Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Interviewers And Fulani Herdsmen by agabaI23(m): 5:01pm On Apr 13, 2016
I am wondering if any of the journalists that have been interviewing GMB recently asked him question about the FHM?

Or is it that no one wants to ask him about them?

Somebody should make this government say something about this menace....

Where is my friend Gbawe?
Re: Buhari Interviewers And Fulani Herdsmen by orisa37: 5:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
We don't have a Democracy. We are practising Psychocracy.
Re: Buhari Interviewers And Fulani Herdsmen by agabaI23(m): 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
orisa37:
We don't have a Democracy. We are practising Psychocracy.
Please sir, can you explain PSychocracy for me?

(1) (Reply)

Lai: We’re Negotiating The Release Of Chibok Girls / Indestructible Spirit - The 1 Image That Defines Nigerians Of The Past 10 Years / Saraki - Senatorial Rascality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.