Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Kate Wore Short Skirt To My House And My Short Thing Turned To Long Thing [pics] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kate Wore Short Skirt To My House And My Short Thing Turned To Long Thing [pics] (3025 Views)

“I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman / I Saw Ruth Pulling Something Out Of Under Her Skirt And It Was A Bad Thing(pics) / Gal Like Long Thing But Forming. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kate Wore Short Skirt To My House And My Short Thing Turned To Long Thing [pics] by fairlyusedpant: 7:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
As a gentleman man wey i be na, i was feeling tired, so i decided to call kate my friend, so that she can keep me company, kate is a very pretty igbo girl from the tribe of aba, she has a cute smile and small boobskie with small nyash, but she is manageable sha...

So i called kate to come over my house, and she said ok, she will come... So as usual na. She brushed her teeth, took her bath, brushed her hair and went out on the road, but she forgot to put her makeup, so she went back to her house and brushed her hair then she finally fixed her makeup, red lip stick and eye lashes, with an expensive perfume, then she board a bus to my house, when she got to my house and i opened my door, o God, what i saw could raise a dead man from the grave, my thing which has been short since morning, now rose up according to the angle of elevation, the short skirt she wore was tempting, so i started to...

I started to tell her that it is not good to wear short skirt, she said she is sorry that she won't try it again, so we decided to ask God for forgiveness, so we did some praise and worship and some prayers, and she left...

I will upload the pics later, am playing sport bet now, barcelona must win...

1 Like

Re: Kate Wore Short Skirt To My House And My Short Thing Turned To Long Thing [pics] by zeke100(m): 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
Praise and worship is not enough to change her heart, send her number to me let's do Vigil

3 Likes

Re: Kate Wore Short Skirt To My House And My Short Thing Turned To Long Thing [pics] by yarimo(m): 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
Op with sport bet? Just tell us you are still in fuel queue
Re: Kate Wore Short Skirt To My House And My Short Thing Turned To Long Thing [pics] by MilesLamar(m): 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hahahhaha mumu barca lose, ya ticket cut grin grin
Re: Kate Wore Short Skirt To My House And My Short Thing Turned To Long Thing [pics] by blakid(m): 11:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
sorry bro, barcelona was defeated....try again nxt tym.......
Re: Kate Wore Short Skirt To My House And My Short Thing Turned To Long Thing [pics] by ril19(m): 4:57am On Apr 14, 2016
Na dis kind op dey make people consider to deactivate their account.
#ibendifireadam

(1) (Reply)

Some Black Lads Disgust Me / Should I Confront The Husband? / She Left Me When I Lost My Job, Now She Wants To Come Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.