Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin (4724 Views)

Why Africans Should Not Follow Abrahamic Religions (christianity, Islam, Judaism / A Reply To The Thread: 13 Amazing Revelation About Christianity/ Islam / The Two Sides Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin by johnydon22(m): 3:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
virginboy1:
Why is it that insightful thread like this hardly hits frontage?

Hahahahaha i doubt if something this raw and crude and directly an attack on two of world's biggest religions ever will make frontpage.
Re: Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
mods pls do the needful, we need more opinions on this
Re: Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin by johnydon22(m): 6:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
Naijaboy007:
mods pls do the needful, we need more opinions on this

Cc. lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
johnydon22:

Yes you would say they are cruel because they contradict your unfair sadistic treatment of the female folk.

I'm not relating that to religion im just trying to show you the difference of opinion of man! you kill someone and youre caged for ten years, some think thats unfair, some think thats not enough.

Yes calling misogyny to be misogyny and a societal vice must seem unfair to you because you need to be excused and applauded when you deny women right to vote and drive, basic rights that are enjoyed by every human.
Again attributing saudis problem to muslims. for instance is there any such law in northern nigeria? or dubai? or indonesia? or qatar? are these not muslim countries?

Yes they must be unfair to you because they chastise your cruelty and chauvinistic clutch at a cruel codec against women.

Yes we know which is cruel.
i have always maintained feminazis and perverts like you are the biggest enemies of women.

we are seeing the legacies of Islam in the stoning of women around the world by some perverted monsters in the name of Islam

[img]https://fellowshipofminds.files./2010/08/stoning.jpg?w=584[/img]
men too get stoned do they not? besides, that law is being exploited today.

it is blatantly clear and evidential the unjust treatment meted on women in the muslim world, what we are seeing here is the classical reverence of outright barbarism in the name of beliefs
what muslims do and what islam says most of the time is different and these d.ickheads know it.

Hahahahahahahaha and here we go, it's about time assumptions gets into play, if you want a lesson in science you can join me in the right section i will be glad to teach you.
what does that have to do with assumptions? thats a fact is it not?

It is the blind conformity to a shabby arab themed book written by some illiterate sun baked pedophile arab man that has led you into a mindless simpleton-like nature of absurd reverence of outright abhorrent charges.
lol! the darkest shade of negro calling someone else sun baked! lol!

And he quotes the shiity book more, humans reduced into a one minded state that they have no independent thinking but only can boast of a mind that revolves around one medieval fraudulent book.

pitiful
yet with your "independent" thinking you still sound like a bellend. maybe some people shouldnt be allowed to think.

Your faith makes nothing true, not even probably true. it only means you believe something whether it is true or not.
that applies to you to, genius.

Faith is a completely dishonest and archaic position, detrimental to human intellectual growth because it entails insertion of stoic conviction asserted without reason and defended against all reason.

Faith is the only excuse people give to believe something that they have no reason to believe in the first place.
the belief that there is no god, that once you die you just disappear into oblivion is also faith, you dont even understand yourself or your beliefs.

Hahahahahahahaha Oh i am flattered grin
okay...

This is a drunk and stupi_d explanation, women's intellect are not any weaker than that of a man both have the potential for great intellectual capabilities.

Your prophet has a very archaic mindset rooted in stark ignorance and Medieval superstition

we have outstanding scientists who contributed immensely to intellectual development of human kind like

Emilie du Chatelet
Maria Curie
Marie Crous

thousands and millions of them across history, your prophet should take his archaic ideology and swallow them.
If i wasnt sure before i sure am now, you are a gormless twit! memory and justice, this doesnt speak for intelligence. a lot of scientists have bad memories. The greatest female scholar in islam is his wife, Aisha (RA).

We can totally see that in the Muslim world. . . they have enough rights to drive, they have enough to vote..

we can totally see that
Geez! how stuupid can you be? you live in a country with muslims up north, have you ever heard of a case where they are prevented from driving or voting? why are you attributing saudis problem to the muslim world? thats pretty fvcking stuupid

It is evidential who sounds like a lunatic here...

Lmao why not go check out and see ... We have seen the very essence of Islam and it's legacies through out the globe.

China is a dominating economy in the world, North korea is under the leadership of a psychopath and war monger like Muhammed only Muhammed carried out his in the name of God.
lol! i thought without religion the world would be sugar and spice and everything nice? how comes the north korean leader is a sociopath? china is dominating the economy but to what end? communism is a horror, one that must be condemned by all accounts.

We have totally seen the legacies of your religious ideologies they speak so loudly in

-ISIS
-BOKO HARAM
-AL QUEDA
-AL SHABAB
and a thousand others.

And the atheist hitler has killed more people than all of these groups put together.

hahahahahahahahahahaha maybe i could start with you grin we have seen how Islam treat fellow humans because of their sexual orientation by beheading and throwing them down from a tall building.

All the while hypocritically revering a chronic pedophile who married a kid.. i wonder how what two adults do in the bedroom is a more graver crime than pedophile.

if something is a mental illness then Pedophilia is part of it and uncle Mo was one grin

i think the muslim world has a problem in that it just shuns and avoids the issue of faggotry without providing an alternative, we should address this issue and emphasize the need for a solution to help these poor souls.

Peaceful ones? same people who defend the abhorrence and revere the outright absurdity in [b]these [/b]practical barbarity.

lmao peaceful, quite a funny one..

Something is seriously wrong with the Islamic fundamentals, as even the ones who claim peaceful defend the indefensible lunacy of such absurd beliefs..

There is no difference there..
ouch!

what is absurd? the belief and submission to a power greater than yourself? get over your ego, little smooth friend. you put people who believe in peace and acceptance in the same bracket as barmy blood suckers? is that what your hatred for religion has turned you into? that you view every religious person as vermin or as repulsive? who hurt you? tell me, did a priest molest you? surely there has to be a reason for your blind and aimless hatred.

ROTFLMAO grin Someone who sheepishly revolve their thinking over 1 medieval book written by one perverted arab man.

Break free from such blind conformity to a nonsensical belief, life awaits
The only idea of conformity one must reject is the one engineered by fat ugly, pot bellied men.

We can totally see that in the Muslim world. . . they have enough rights to drive, they have enough to vote..

Lol.. the cankerwormous effects of Islamic influence and infringement on women's right is generally observable through out the globe even right here in Nigeria.
why do you keep repeating this garbage? insanity is repeating the same thing over and over again and expecting different results, youre a charlatan but i know even your basic knowledge should familiarize you with who said that, the third greatest scientist that ever lived. who also died as a devout, well i wouldnt say devout but as a christain.

BTW, how are womens rights infringed in Nigeria?

the unjust position of the barbaric sharia law is evidential and the treatment of women more like a property that can even be beaten or killed to restore honour is something generally observed in the Islamic world.
nothing greater than the value of life. and btw, when you hear beating a woman in islam what do you think that means?

E pain am grin take a chill pill and take a full dose of the truth even though it hurts isn't it wink
dont tell me youve fallen prey to this trending buffonery, this is beneath even a low life scum like you.

4:176 "Unto the male is the equivalent of the share of
two females."
in court, because a womans mind is mostly occupied and her memory busy.

4:34 "Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath
made the one of them to excel the other, and because
they spend of their property (for the support of
women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in
secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from
whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish
them to beds apart, and scourge them."
indeed, I believe women should be cherrished and loved. best of all protected from jobby jousting nincompoops like you.

Oh you are far from it ...

this thread speaks tons
i really couldnt care less about what you think of me.

You are welcome boy, you'd see more soon... Relax and take more chill pill, Hhm you were trying to snoop on my profile and check me out? wink Naaaah wrong timing bob ...

Anyway seat back relax and enjoy the bitter truth of your lunatic religious ideologies and doctrines.

It is the totality of Abrahamic bullshiit
nothing you can post here that i havent seen or heard from your like minded nitwits before.

5 Likes

Re: Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 16, 2016
CoolUsername:

Bush lied. But Saddam was still a mass-murderer and a war criminal.
i dont see them invading zimbabwe, or north korea, or sudan.

When you connect the genealogies that's what you get. But obviously you've abandoned that notion since it doesn't fit into reality.

Gravitational waves, discovery of neutrinos for starters.

I can't just take your word for it. This is exactly the same thing a Christian, a Jew or any other believer would say about the religion that he or she was born into.
It has nothing to do with what fits into reality or not. also as to the big bang theory, correlation does not imply causation.

If that is what every one would say then lets try it, for instance bring judaism, christianity and islam together. Christains believe in jesus, muslims do, jews dont. Muslims believe in halal diet and jews have their kosher diet. these and many other elements.

If it was a lame excuse then why do we have people of other religions?
That is the will of God. if he had willed, All men would be believers, but that would defeat the purpose of creation no?

It's quite simple, they don't get reported, because rape victims may get flogged (or executed for adultery) in a sharia court. Islamic honour killings are also
practiced against victims. There's also no such thing as marital rape in those countries
thats a pretty lame excude dont you think? besides, genuine studies take into account all these factors, id like you to cite one that supports your claims.

Ha ha! You just failed a morality test (or maybe you actually don't know).
When so few cases are actually reported, statistics may be misleading. Less than 15% of sexual assault cases in secular states are reported but it is even worse in muslim and similarly repressive countries. All the islamic laws and customs succeed in doing is preventing even more rape victims from speaking out.

Studies show that about 10% of Bangladeshi men have committed rape at some point. Over 80% of them felt that entitlement was the reason, more than half felt no guilt afterwards (women a subservient, remember?) And 95.1% of them experienced no legal consequences.

Should I talk about Pakistan, where village courts can prescribe rape as punishment? Or where customs dictate the marriage of the victim to the perp, or honour killings?

Or the child trafficking that's so prevalent in Saudi Arabia which they happily turn a blind eye towards?

Of course now you point towards official records when your Islamic laws have taken care of official records. But independent statistics can still attest to that fact. As an atheist, I encourage people to look at reality. Rape reports and actual rape cases are quite different.
theres a difference between child trafficking and rape. and as i stated earlier, studies consider these factors, id like to see a citation that supports rape as being more prevalent in muslim countries.

Simple. Create customs that force women to wrap themselves up "'cause men can't control themselves", when a woman then gets raped, she can be blamed for showing off her sexy collarbones and ankles.
when a man rapes a woman, covered or not, the same shariah punishment applies. you have no excuse but the women are advised to do so to protect themselves from these perverts.

It was still well evidenced that she was 9.
www.answering-islam.org/Authors/Wood/pedophile.htm
and you use this hateful, joke of a website as your source? smh.

Where Islam is predominant, atheists are treated as apostates. And we both know what sharia law says about apostacy.
what does it say about apostacy.

Afraid to turn your back on what you've been raised to believe.
afraid? of what? of who? i just dont see a single genuine reason to but for the natural self serving urges ever person has been tested with. i remain steadfast and it shall be so until my last gasp.

You neglected to directly refer to them as terrorists. Which is what they are.
do i have to? isnt ir pretty obvious?

And this is exactly why sharia law has no place in the modern world.
you mean in your modern world?

Like a guy who takes advantage of children, right? I say yes, Islamic law says no.
if you can consider marrying a post pubescent girl with the consent and blessings of her parents as that.

Objectively, it causes both physical and emtional harm to the victims. Therefore objectively, Islamic law cannot be the yardstick used to determine who the low-life rascals are.
have you ever considered that there are people who deserve physical and emotional harm? this world is just about as gloomy as it looks. there is no such thing as "everyone deserves to win", those who believe that are living in a world of fairies and unicorns.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:13am On Apr 17, 2016
Please who understands the point Johnydon22 is trying to make

Who realises that atheists only attack Judaism not Christianity undecided .
Re: Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin by Pr0ton: 9:28am On Apr 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Please who understands the point Johnydon22 is trying to make

Who realises that atheists only attack Judaism not Christianity undecided .

You want to deny that the OT God is not the same as the NT?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin by orunto27: 11:25am On Apr 17, 2016
God Almighty is just The Trouble shooter here. He gave Isaacism The Covenant, that side with the crown and Ishmaelites the Tail to wag till the Task Master stops firing. The Crown keeps the senses to wag the Tail. So, The Crown is the Substance and the tail ordinary. Jesus is "Issve"(Issue). Islam worships Him without sufficient understanding that they are in the ordinary service of Anobi Isa.
Re: Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 17, 2016
orunto27:
God Almighty is just The Trouble shooter here. He gave Isaacism The Covenant, that side with the crown and Ishmaelites the Tail to wag till the Task Master stops firing. The Crown keeps the senses to wag the Tail. So, The Crown is the Substance and the tail ordinary. Jesus is "Issve"(Issue). Islam worships Him without sufficient understanding that they are in the ordinary service of Anobi Isa.

Muslims do not and will never worship a man who ate drank, shat and bled. That's ridiculous

1 Like

Re: Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin by ypeace: 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Muslims do not and will never worship a man who ate drank, shat and bled. That's ridiculous

Jazakumullahu khairan bro. I have learnt from your post. But pls bro, avoid the temptation to use derogatory remarks on non-believers. Remember we are asked to debate with them in a beautiful manner. Also remember there are muslims who are learning from your reply. Assalam alaikum.

2 Likes

Re: Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2016
ypeace:

Jazakumullahu khairan bro. I have learnt from your post. But pls bro, avoid the temptation to use derogatory remarks on non-believers. Remember we are asked to debate with them in a beautiful manner. Also remember there are muslims who are learning from your reply. Assalam alaikum.

Point taken. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin by CoolUsername: 5:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
VomeShackleton, the argument has become rather wordy and difficult to reply at this time. But I'll still like for you to follow the sources cited in that article that I linked you to. It is what you may call 'a diamond in the rough'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 17, 2016
CoolUsername:
VomeShackleton, the argument has become rather wordy and difficult to reply at this time. But I'll still like for you to follow the sources cited in that article that I linked you to. It is what you may call 'a diamond in the rough'.

lol! its a subjective and unreliable website, just like its counterpart. answeringchristianity.com
Re: Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin by CoolUsername: 9:49pm On Apr 17, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

lol! its a subjective and unreliable website, just like its counterpart. answeringchristianity.com

It cited the Sahih al-Bukhari, one of the six major hadiths used in Islamic mythology. Those are some really good sources, if you don't want to read the article, then go it's sources.
Re: Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
CoolUsername:

It cited the Sahih al-Bukhari, one of the six major hadiths used in Islamic mythology. Those are some really good sources, if you don't want to read the article, then go it's sources.

I rather not go to a website whose whole name and purpose is to be subjective. Its one thing to cite and it's another thing to interprete.
Re: Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin by CoolUsername: 10:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

I rather not go to a website which whole name and purpose is to be subjective. Its one thing to cite and it's another thing to interprete.

Then go straight to their objective source and draw your own interpretation.
Re: Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 17, 2016
CoolUsername:

Then go straight to their objective source and draw your own interpretation.

I'm not knowledgeable enough to interpret such things accurately but my basic knowledge has satisfied my curiosities.
Re: Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin by johnydon22(m): 9:15am On Apr 22, 2016
Pr0ton:

You want to deny that the OT God is not the same as the NT?

Isn't it obvious? there different versions of yahweh.

Old testament Yahweh version 1.0 - Angry, wrathful, vengeful, lustful, vainful, childish and petty brute. Created the universe but thinks moon is a light, created the cosmos but likes the jews more than all

New Testament Yahweh version 1.1 - Anger issues treated a little bit, still wrathful, vengeful, outstanding blood lust, vainful, childish and a petty brother. Thinks stars could fall, gets a hell chamber and plans a last fight with his arch nemesis (satan)

Mormon Yahweh version 2 0 - Dude gets a wife (makes more sense than having a son without a wife grin) lives in some weird planet somewhere with his Godly nuclear family and loves watching people who masturbate or have sex.

Pentecostal Yahweh version 2.1 -Always like sending anointing all the time, needs 10% of your money but still holds qualities of new testament yahweh above

catholic yahweh veesion 2.2 - a bit traditional but more conservative but still holds qualities of the new testament yahweh above .

Jehovah witness yahweh version 3.0 -doesn't have a hell chamber, murders his son, plans a massive earth invasion to battle humans and his arch enemy (satan) the creator of the universe involved in such petty thing as warfare grin and this one likes you to wear suits all the time.

So it goes different versions of yahweh for more than 30,000 sects of Christianity, Judaism.

What you get when people worship their assumptions

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin by tintingz(m): 9:59pm On May 05, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

This my Muslim brother VomeSchakleton is really good, see how he was replying multiple people like a wizard cheesy clean and smooth till they have nothing meaningful to post.

Weldon brother, may Allah increase you in knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 05, 2016
tintingz:
This my Muslim brother VomeSchakleton is really good, see how he was replying multiple people like a wizard cheesy clean and smooth till they have nothing meaningful to post.

Weldon brother, may Allah increase you in knowledge.

Thank you brother, you're very kind.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Contest And Be Disgraced, Blind Prophet Warns Buhari / Is This Proof Of God? / Why Pray, When You Can Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.