Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,388 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Fg’s N5,000 Conditional Cash Transfer List Of 8 States READY! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fg’s N5,000 Conditional Cash Transfer List Of 8 States READY! (27801 Views)

List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen / Cattle Colonies In Nigeria: 16 States Ready / Saraki And Ekweremadu Granted Conditional Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fg’s N5,000 Conditional Cash Transfer List Of 8 States READY! by onatisi(m): 3:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
ApexTitan:

This plan is anything but good. What we have here is the beginning of a welfare state, a system that ultimately does more harm than good in the long run. The result of this kind of plan is a class of people who will be forever dependent on govt stipends and who will form a large voting block that will be susceptible to the wiles of any crafty politician or party. What is even worse is that the govt will have to borrow funds to implement all of this. This plan should be resisted.
You maybe right. I was looking at the empowerment programmes as a good idea ,I dont support the 5000 naira issue but the loans and employment programmes
Re: Fg’s N5,000 Conditional Cash Transfer List Of 8 States READY! by mapet: 4:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
Sanchez01:
I voted PMB, not because of the N5,000 but because I felt we needed to give him a try. I honestly knew from day one that the N5,000 feat is not realistic. To be honest, the sum is small for an unemployed graduate to live on. We need to start seeing manifestos of politicians as the situation of a man who would say the sweetest words bees cannot produce just because he wants a lady to say yes to him. I'd prefer the money is channeled into several other productive sources that would be beneficial to not only the country but also to the unemployed.

If this is true, then I believe it is far better than asking people to queue somewhere while they're being handed 5k. Have we been scammed? I guess not. We'd need to wait and see if this present administration has done well or otherwise. Job creations is key to the survival of any nation, either developed or developing. Manifestos are just what they are; to woo and win over.

Bros,

Why are you twisting information like wailers? APC manifesto NEVER said 5k was for graduates. From day 1 he 5k was targeted at the most underpriviledged and vulnerable within each community
Re: Fg’s N5,000 Conditional Cash Transfer List Of 8 States READY! by Sanchez01: 4:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
mapet:

Bros,

Why are you twisting information like wailers? APC manifesto NEVER said 5k was for graduates. From day 1 he 5k was targeted at the most underpriviledged and vulnerable within each community
1. www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/192720-apc-vows-to-fulfill-n5000-unemployment-package-other-campaign-promises.html

2. www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/payment-of-n5000-to-unemployed-youths-begins-next-year-fg/

3. www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/192653-senate-rejects-proposal-to-pay-unemployed-youth-n5-000-monthly.html

I'm a big fan of Buhari but I can authoritatively tell you that the APC lie a lot.
Re: Fg’s N5,000 Conditional Cash Transfer List Of 8 States READY! by mapet: 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
Sanchez01:

1. www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/192720-apc-vows-to-fulfill-n5000-unemployment-package-other-campaign-promises.html

2. www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/payment-of-n5000-to-unemployed-youths-begins-next-year-fg/

3. www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/192653-senate-rejects-proposal-to-pay-unemployed-youth-n5-000-monthly.html

I'm a big fan of Buhari but I can authoritatively tell you that the APC lie a lot.

Bros,

Let's not deify ignorance. The simple solution is to check APC's manifesto

https://www.proshareng.com/admin/upload/reports/apcman.pdf
http://apc.com.ng/apcroadmap.pdf

and not some publications that has twisted the facts. The story of a PDP Senator (Phillip Aduda) sponsoring a motion to compel APC to pay N5000 to unemployed youth was wrong and raised in bad faith. At the time he raised it, the government had not even settled down, cabinet had not been constituted......and I wonder why a PDP senator will sponsor a motion to compel the executive to fulfill a campaign promise. Does that not turn logic on its head?
Re: Fg’s N5,000 Conditional Cash Transfer List Of 8 States READY! by DaBullIT(m): 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2016
grin you are saying they left yeebos out of the 5k allowance 1??

Stop thinking with your anus

GworoChewinMaga:

What is good in govt having to give your lazy northerners and yoruba people 5k per month?

And where is the money coming from if not from the same oyel money

You people should go back to scratching the ground for a living instead of waiting for free money

Parasitic yeasts vultures
Re: Fg’s N5,000 Conditional Cash Transfer List Of 8 States READY! by justmenoni: 10:19pm On Apr 14, 2016
Ngeneukwenu go don dey happy now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Commissions Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing Company In Akwa Ibom / Fela And Suspended ANN Chairman Caught In Night Club celebrating APC largesse / Troops Neutralise Boko Haram/iswap Members At Kasha, Recover Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.