Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Help Me Out! Its Urgent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Out! Its Urgent (889 Views)

Pls Help Me Fellow Nairalanders..its Urgent / Please Help Me! Its Urgent!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Out! Its Urgent by caporia: 8:33am On Apr 14, 2016
Am married with two kids.

Problem 1:
We always urgue as if we are forced to marry. I took time to study what the problem was and I discover that we have the same attitude (we get angry easily).

She's the type that doesn't want her opinion to come as the second choice. When she shout at me, I get so angry like "who is really the husband in this house?"

Problem 2:
If we had sex yesterday, she believe tomorrow should be public holiday. Even if she wants to reject sex, she doesn't say it with love. I will be like "am I your bf or do I have to create time table for sex?"

Problem 3:
When I have money and the house is flourishing with all good things, she use e for me (Yoruba sign to show respect or something like sir in English).
But when things are down, the respect disappear sharp sharp.

My plan:
1) I feel like divorcing her but whenever I think of my children, I always changed my mind because of divorce experience my mum had.

2) Her parent are such a lovely people and really care for me a lot. Am scared to see them sad if I divorce there daughter

3) Lastly, am a christian and I think its a sin to divorce let alone having another wife.

THIS ISSUE IS WHAT MAKES ME CRY DAILY THAT IS THIS HOW I WILL SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE? SO PLEASE ADVICE ME ON WHAT TO DO.

BEN
Re: Help Me Out! Its Urgent by delishpot: 8:42am On Apr 14, 2016
I will advice you to calm down, work on your anger issues and talk to her.
Re: Help Me Out! Its Urgent by donbenedict(m): 8:55am On Apr 14, 2016
Sometimes I wonder why couples change the moment they say I do.

Both of you lack understanding. Dats just it. I think u should adjust to her sexual needs. If she isn't the sex-needy type then you try to tolerate that. Afterall, u said it with your mouth "for better for worse" so please carry ur cross.

And as for wife, pls show this to her, there are a lot of demons out there wishing to destroy her marriage, it's left for her to allow that. If tomorrow u divorce her, please she should know it's entirely her fault, not her husband's.

I'm only tryn to be fair in my judgement!
Re: Help Me Out! Its Urgent by caporia: 9:03am On Apr 14, 2016
delishpot:
I will advice you to calm down, work on your anger issues and talk to her.

Thanks bro. Talking to her doesn't bring any change. We even end most of our discussions with crisis, sometimes we don't talk throughout the day.
Re: Help Me Out! Its Urgent by caporia: 9:08am On Apr 14, 2016
donbenedict:
Sometimes I wonder why couples change the moment they say I do.

Both of you lack understanding. Dats just it. I think u should adjust to her sexual needs. If she isn't the sex-needy type then you try to tolerate that. Afterall, u said it with your mouth "for better for worse" so please carry ur cross.

And as for wife, pls show this to her, there are a lot of demons out there wishing to destroy her marriage, it's left for her to allow that. If tomorrow u divorce her, please she should know it's entirely her fault, not her husband's.

I'm only tryn to be fair in my judgement!

Thanks.

The only problem is that she doesn't like sex. When we first started our relationship, she sometimes wakes me up with sex. But now, touching her alone, if you see how she always throw my hands off her body? And if she agree, she only said yes to satisfy me not because she really needs it. Its so annoying.

Its makes me remember my ex and how we sex anytime anywhere! So you can imaging how it feels to now have a wife that doesn't like it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me Out! Its Urgent by delishpot: 9:10am On Apr 14, 2016
caporia:

Thanks bro. Talking to her doesn't bring any change. We even end most of our discussions with crisis, sometimes we don't talk throughout the day.

That is why you need to calm down. Take control of your emotion and don't encourage the crisis. When she gets the point that you have no desire for all that wahala she will train herself to talk less. When you talk to her, do it with understanding that she is not in her right godly frame of mind and she is prone to hurting feelings just as all of us humans are. That knowledge will give you the grace to sail through her tantrums.
Re: Help Me Out! Its Urgent by lodscott(m): 9:12am On Apr 14, 2016
sounds like a normal marriage to me.fights ,make-ups.maybe you wernt ready for marriage when you did. if anything, talking with your partner should help come to a middle level.. as for the sex,know she is not a robot. women hv days they don't want sex, and so should you. sex isn't something she's giving you. its something you two do together.do you do romantic little things, things that would get her in the mood. random sexy text messages out of the blue.paying more attention to pleasuring her during sex.sharp kisses out of the blue, or when she says something nice or smart or does something good. tell her you love her there are somany other things you can do I cnt be writing all. but in order to do thing you have to actually be willing to do that. so do some searching and find if if you actually want to work it out, you reasons and the decide to. then call her one night, let there be a serious atmosphere. saying "honey come and sit, we need to talk" would actually set the tone. all her all what you've written in this post, then tell her you've been doing some soul search and you've decided to make it work no matter what and you would do everything in your power and that you would need her cooperation and support.apologize for somethings you havnt apologized for, say ur sorry about the anger and fights you to had, and that you want your marriage to be a role model for your son/daughter.
then proceed to do all these things. its important you tell her before acting nice, because naija babes r insecure and would think ur seeing someone else n being nice out of pity or so she dosnt find out. hope it helps

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Out! Its Urgent by layla129(f): 9:13am On Apr 14, 2016
1. When you're both angry,be the matured one to calm down. It could be hard but just try...you can leave the scene of the argument too, it helps.
Talk to her with love and calmly. It maybe that you always make her feel her suggestions are useless...most Nigerian men feel their wives don't have anything to offer when it comes to making decisions.Even when you know that her suggestions are not ok, tell her calmly and give her reasons it won't work.

2. On sex, maybe you're not being calm or romantic about it. You just want her to go naked because she is your wife and its her responsibility... like you said "is she my gf or expect me to make a time table for sex". If this is not the case, talk to her and ask her why( don't say it in a way it causes misunderstanding )

Solution
Divorce is definitely not the solution . You both need to communicate more...talk about everything. In addition, maybe you both should see a marriage counsellor... it helps alot.
I'm sure when all these are done, the "e" she uses for you when there's money will permanent.
Re: Help Me Out! Its Urgent by donbenedict(m): 9:40am On Apr 14, 2016
caporia:

Thanks.

The only problem is that she doesn't like sex. When we first started our relationship, she sometimes wakes me up with sex. But now, touching her alone, if you see how she always throw my hands off her body? And if she agree, she only said yes to satisfy me not because she really needs it. Its so annoying.

Its makes me remember my ex and how we sex anytime anywhere! So you can imaging how it feels to now have a wife that doesn't like it.
woooooooow.. i'm totally surprised. U mean before you guys got married? She was a sex freak? Woow. Thank God I just didn't misjudge you. Marriage is a very sensitive institution and it's a pity we lack skilled marriage counselors these days In the country.

Well just be patient sha
Re: Help Me Out! Its Urgent by firstking01(m): 10:17am On Apr 14, 2016
caporia:
Am married with two kids.

Problem 1:
We always urgue as if we are forced to marry. I took time to study what the problem was and I discover that we have the same attitude (we get angry easily).

She's the type that doesn't want her opinion to come as the second choice. When she shout at me, I get so angry like "who is really the husband in this house?"

Problem 2:
If we had sex yesterday, she believe tomorrow should be public holiday. Even if she wants to reject sex, she doesn't say it with love. I will be like "am I your bf or do I have to create time table for sex?"

Problem 3:
When I have money and the house is flourishing with all good things, she use e for me (Yoruba sign to show respect or something like sir in English).
But when things are down, the respect disappear sharp sharp.

My plan:
1) I feel like divorcing her but whenever I think of my children, I always changed my mind because of divorce experience my mum had.

2) Her parent are such a lovely people and really care for me a lot. Am scared to see them sad if I divorce there daughter

3) Lastly, am a christian and I think its a sin to divorce let alone having another wife.

THIS ISSUE IS WHAT MAKES ME CRY DAILY THAT IS THIS HOW I WILL SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE? SO PLEASE ADVICE ME ON WHAT TO DO.

BEN
Bro, call her, sit her down and talk to her na.
Re: Help Me Out! Its Urgent by Fraih(f): 10:19am On Apr 14, 2016
layla129:
1. When you're both angry,be the matured one to calm down. It could be hard but just try...you can leave the scene of the argument too, it helps.
Talk to her with love and calmly. It maybe that you always make her feel her suggestions are useless...most Nigerian men feel their wives don't have anything to offer when it comes to making decisions.Even when you know that her suggestions are not ok, tell her calmly and give her reasons it won't work.

2. On sex, maybe you're not being calm or romantic about it. You just want her to go naked because she is your wife and its her responsibility... like you said "is she my gf or expect me to make a time table for sex". If this is not the case, talk to her and ask her why( don't say it in a way it causes misunderstanding )

Solution
Divorce is definitely not the solution . You both need to communicate more...talk about everything. In addition, maybe you both should see a marriage counsellor... it helps alot.
I'm sure when all these are done, the "e" she uses for you when there's money will permanent.
SECONDED!!!
Re: Help Me Out! Its Urgent by skywalker240(m): 11:15am On Apr 14, 2016
aint married yet,....let the married brothers comment.
Re: Help Me Out! Its Urgent by caporia: 12:24am On Apr 24, 2016
Thanks everyone,

Those that comment and passers by lol

Happy to tell you that the problem has been solved for now. I don't make her behavior get on my nerves or depress me. I smile in most cases even if am angry inside of me.

At the end, she will he the one to say sorry.

Cheer n one love

(1) (Reply)

Arrived England In One Piece / Qualities Of A Healthy Relationship! / Why Most Guys Dont Like Marrying Lagos Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.