Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

See How This Cheating Married Woman Got Stuck With Her Boyfriend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See How This Cheating Married Woman Got Stuck With Her Boyfriend (1530 Views)

Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) / Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking / Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Cheating Married Woman Got Stuck With Her Boyfriend by UcArtt: 9:59am On Apr 14, 2016
Oops ! Apparently our society is losing it. A married man in Benin, Edo State who has been suspecting his wife of cheating on him had no choice but to go and prepare a charm that will get any other man apart from him meeting his wife to get stuck.

And just days later she was doing it with one of her numerous boyfriends and then it happened. Neighbours gathered to picture and film the ugly incident. See the video via the below link

--->> http://hypenigeria.com/2016/04/14/see-how-this-cheating-see-how-this-cheating-married-woman-got-stuck-with-her-boyfriend-woman-get-stuck-with-her-boyfriend/

This things are happening everyday, yet we don't learn.
Re: See How This Cheating Married Woman Got Stuck With Her Boyfriend by victor2008(m): 10:17am On Apr 14, 2016
UcArtt:
Oops ! Apparently our society is losing it. A married man in Benin, Edo State who has been suspecting his wife of cheating on him had no choice but to go and prepare a charm that will get any other man apart from him meeting his wife to get stuck.

And just days later she was doing it with one of her numerous boyfriends and then it happened. Neighbours gathered to picture and film the ugly incident. See the video via the below link

--->> http://hypenigeria.com/2016/04/14/see-how-this-cheating-see-how-this-cheating-married-woman-got-stuck-with-her-boyfriend-woman-get-stuck-with-her-boyfriend/

This things are happening everyday, yet we don't learn.
where is the pix brother ode

1 Like

Re: See How This Cheating Married Woman Got Stuck With Her Boyfriend by Mekus68: 2:19pm On Apr 14, 2016
Women are not trustworthy nowadays.
Even if u marry ur wife a virgin, she must still do to cover for the ones she didn't do when single.
What men marry these days sef. I tire.
Re: See How This Cheating Married Woman Got Stuck With Her Boyfriend by Dyt(f): 4:51pm On Apr 14, 2016
Mekus68:
Men are not trustworthy nowadays.
Even if u marry ur husband a virgin, he must still do to cover for the ones he didn't do when single.
What women marry these days sef. I tire.

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Said I'm Very Loud What Does It Mean / Please Help, Deal Sharing Percentage With My Wife / Nobody Wants To Marry A Broke Girl Also

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.