Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

A Female Beggar Once Gave Me Money-marcus Matthew(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Female Beggar Once Gave Me Money-marcus Matthew(pics) (1222 Views)

Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman / My Vice Principal Had Sex With Me In His Office, Gave Me Money -see Photos / See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Female Beggar Once Gave Me Money-marcus Matthew(pics) by macroscopic: 10:01am On Apr 14, 2016
While I was in school in Federal University of Petroleum Resources,I met an 18 year old female beggar who begged me to give her money.On that faithful day, I was taking a walk with my Roomie-Monday, and immediately we got to our school gate, the pretty female beggar rushed to me begging for money but I was so ashamed of myself because I had no money on me.

I came from a very humble background and had serious financial issues while in school.My friend quickly left us because people where looking at us and he was ashamed.

She insisted that I must give her money but sincerely I loved to help her but I had nothing to offer.I summoned courage and disclosed to her that I have no food to eat and no money(which was true) and that I am still looking for money to pay my school fees.

Suddenly I saw tears dropping from her eyes and she unzipped her bag and gave me #1,460...Due to pride and the people around the scene, I rejected her offer.

But to my greatest surprise,she insisted and forced the money into my pocket.I felt so ashamed but I had no choice..,,I thanked her while my friend and people around were busy laughing at me.My friend said for a beggar to give me money means I need deliverance.

I immediately rushed to the market and bought meat.I returned to my hostel and cooked...,I was shocked when I saw my friend eating from the food that the beggar gave me money to prepare.

After graduation and NYSC,luckily got a job and since then,her memories always echo on my mind.As a result of that,I went to my school gate to look for her but there was no trace of her.I went back again yesterday,but unsuccessful..

I just can't let her go because I have this strong feeling that I will see her beautiful face someday...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Beggar Once Gave Me Money-marcus Matthew(pics) by xreal2(m): 10:07am On Apr 14, 2016
Touching. some of those beggars make more than what a bank MD earns in a month

1 Like

Re: A Female Beggar Once Gave Me Money-marcus Matthew(pics) by Controversialad: 10:07am On Apr 14, 2016
Emotional

1 Like

Re: A Female Beggar Once Gave Me Money-marcus Matthew(pics) by Emac34: 10:09am On Apr 14, 2016
undecided
Re: A Female Beggar Once Gave Me Money-marcus Matthew(pics) by Chazzyboy: 10:11am On Apr 14, 2016
Find her

1 Like

Re: A Female Beggar Once Gave Me Money-marcus Matthew(pics) by iliyande(m): 10:14am On Apr 14, 2016
cry cry cry cry
Re: A Female Beggar Once Gave Me Money-marcus Matthew(pics) by macroscopic: 10:22am On Apr 14, 2016
I will...Thanks@Chazzyboy
Re: A Female Beggar Once Gave Me Money-marcus Matthew(pics) by poketoholo01(m): 10:25am On Apr 14, 2016
As u cook finish y didn't u carry some of the food to her?

1 Like

Re: A Female Beggar Once Gave Me Money-marcus Matthew(pics) by Emac34: 10:27am On Apr 14, 2016
poketoholo01:
lol..grin

1 Like

Re: A Female Beggar Once Gave Me Money-marcus Matthew(pics) by sheunsheun(m): 10:31am On Apr 14, 2016
Chazzyboy:
Find her
Yea, find her and marry her!!! grin

1 Like

Re: A Female Beggar Once Gave Me Money-marcus Matthew(pics) by macroscopic: 10:39am On Apr 14, 2016
poketoholo01:

Never thought of that....Thanks

1 Like

Re: A Female Beggar Once Gave Me Money-marcus Matthew(pics) by donbenedict(m): 10:45am On Apr 14, 2016
She is bae!!!! cool
Re: A Female Beggar Once Gave Me Money-marcus Matthew(pics) by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 14, 2016
Op find d beggar&marry her!!
Re: A Female Beggar Once Gave Me Money-marcus Matthew(pics) by macroscopic: 10:49am On Apr 14, 2016
donbenedict:
She is bae!!!! cool
Yeah
Re: A Female Beggar Once Gave Me Money-marcus Matthew(pics) by macroscopic: 11:05am On Apr 14, 2016
prettythicksme:
Op find d beggar&marry her!!
Am clueless as to where to find her.,,that's the problem bro....anyway,thank u
Re: A Female Beggar Once Gave Me Money-marcus Matthew(pics) by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 14, 2016
macroscopic:

Am clueless as to where to find her.,,that's the problem bro....anyway,thank u
U called me bro shocked but y?
Re: A Female Beggar Once Gave Me Money-marcus Matthew(pics) by macroscopic: 11:26am On Apr 14, 2016
prettythicksme:
U called me bro shocked but y?
Sowie..,thought u were a man
Re: A Female Beggar Once Gave Me Money-marcus Matthew(pics) by kayspark27(m): 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2016
op but why?...i mean ur picture?!
Re: A Female Beggar Once Gave Me Money-marcus Matthew(pics) by Fmartin(m): 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2016
Eyaaa.......

When i was @ maiduguri, a begger who was d same tribe wit me wanted to give me money bt i decline. I was 11.

After some time we heard news dat d begger gave a girl money nd she disappear.
Re: A Female Beggar Once Gave Me Money-marcus Matthew(pics) by brainyack(m): 2:08pm On Apr 14, 2016
man the same thought crossed my mind
kayspark27:
op but why?...i mean ur picture?!

(1) (Reply)

Virginity Is Overrated / What Do I Do To Make Her Come Back / Can I Apply For Mr Nairaland? I'm I Eligible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.