Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself (48170 Views)

I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / A Female Beggar Once Gave Me Money-marcus Matthew(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by RichieF27: 11:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
just wondering why some girls feel very comfortable to ask people for money online and refused to do what the people say

I met this girl few days on Insta chat and we got talking only for her to ask me for recharge card the next day .. She flashed the hell out of my phone for the card which I sent to her, not because I feel for her trick, just wanted to see where it will all lead to.. So I sent her 500 airtime that day.. Then I did not talk to her yesterday.. Only for her to hi me on whatsapp today and this happened

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 22, 2016
undecided

64 Likes

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by RichieF27: 11:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
More

1 Like

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by kiddoiLL(m): 11:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
i have no comment to make and guy you have time to waste
cunny guy meets cunny girl is all i'll say

140 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by 2dice01: 11:29pm On Sep 22, 2016
25k my nigga dem wan open office for ya head

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by RichieF27: 11:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
Trying to upload more but naira land won't let me
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Charles4075(m): 11:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
Op, send her the money na...

Invest in her future cool cool cool

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by RichieF27: 11:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
RichieF27:
Trying to upload more but naira land won't let me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by RichieF27: 11:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
Charles4075:

na small money.. I go give her if she come.. Na just the only condition

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by RichieF27: 11:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
2dice01:
25k my nigga dem wan open office for ya head
guy no be small office oo

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by RichieF27: 11:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
Charles4075:

i fit still send you the number make you invest for her future

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 22, 2016
Charles4075:

There's a chance she'll block op immediately he sends D money..that's another form of magarism grin

Be careful op!

57 Likes

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
RichieF27:
grin grin

7 Likes

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 22, 2016
Too bad i swear,some gurls sha.Dem ful nl as well grin not only gurls dey beg,some guys too can beg for africa. angry

13 Likes

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by lilmax(m): 11:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
two idiots in this case

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Debbywills(f): 11:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
Tell me Op, is this really necessary, or you want your fellow niggas to clap for you? undecided
Both of you are way too childish angry

145 Likes 12 Shares

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Charles4075(m): 11:47pm On Sep 22, 2016
Jarizod:
There's a chance she'll block op immediately he sends D money..that's another form of magarism grin

Be careful op!
You're right bro.

But the lady might be in dire need of that cash.. So if the op is fully loaded, he should complete what he started..

7 Likes

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 22, 2016
ya'll chats are very boring undecided

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Charles4075(m): 11:48pm On Sep 22, 2016
RichieF27:
No ohhh, I nor want sir..

Na your client she be ohhhh.

Carry on

12 Likes

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
Charles4075:
You're right bro.

But the lady might be in dire need of that cash.. So if the op is fully loaded, he should complete what he started..
even if he is very loaded that dosent mean he should knowingly be a maga..I mean that's plain dumb --

It's better if they meet up and then op can know more about her and whether she's real or not -- well the decision lies with op__

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by HMZi: 11:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
Boiz dey fvck up o...just c ow op decide to dull himself o..send her 500 naira recharge card to 'see where it will lead' e go lead to the gal calling u 'mugu'...smh4u.

30 Likes

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by RichieDaVinci01(m): 11:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
Some girls Ehn!
Shap shap u don' beeeeerrr ask for 25k

1 Like

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 22, 2016
If she had acted according to your bidding op, we won't have seen this chat.
You wanted to bleep who you barely know, cos you don't have a gf?.

#Good for you.

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by RichieF27: 11:57pm On Sep 22, 2016
herbie27:
If she had acted according to your bidding op, we won't have seen this chat.
You wanted to bleep who you barely know, cos you don't have a gf?.

#Good for you.
girls I give money are girls I bleep except for family and maybe if I'm doing a charity work.. doesn't she have a bf or fada .. You funny sha

158 Likes 11 Shares

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by RichieF27: 11:58pm On Sep 22, 2016
Debbywills:
Tell me Op, is this really necessary, or you want your fellow niggas to clap for you? undecided
Both of you are way too childish angry
hmm really cry

11 Likes

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 23, 2016
Charles4075:

why undecided
who says she even has a chance in modeling ,so many women try but never make it.
Let her take a chance with her own money undecided

12 Likes

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Charles4075(m): 12:06am On Sep 23, 2016
Jarizod:
even if he is very loaded that dosent mean he should knowingly be a maga..I mean that's plain dumb --

It's better if they meet up and then op can know more about her and whether she's real or not -- well the decision lies with op__
Yea bro, the decision lies with op.

To the lady, she might think the op is plain stupid and dumb.

But if she's honest about her intentions, then the final say rest with the op.. It's so unfortunate that we are always suspicious of each other..

Op might be thinking that the lady just wanna have fun and flee, and the lady will also be having doubts of visiting the op cos if she does, op is gonna rip her apart..

So, it's a two way battle.. I'm not saying the op should go ahead neither am I criticising the lady for asking for such funds because I believe she has a bf or dad or siblings..

What I'm trying to say is, if you have and feel comfortably helping her, then it's your choice.. If your answer is No, then tell her you can't..

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 23, 2016
Lie lie post
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by RichieF27: 12:08am On Sep 23, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
Lie lie post
and why should I lie about all this ??

3 Likes

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by MrWhaley: 12:09am On Sep 23, 2016
See corporate begging. Somebody you just met online. Because she thinks Life is that easy.

Ma guy,you tagged her well... "Online Female Beggar". undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Charles4075(m): 12:15am On Sep 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
why undecided
who says she even hss a chance i modeling ,so many women try but never make it.
Let her take a cyance with her own money undecided
I get your point sis.. But that doesn't mean you can't help a stranger when you meet one..

Don't be surprised, she might make it.. It's a 50-50 situation.. If she's persistent, determined and strong-willed, she can make it..

For me, I do believe in helping others who are serious in life.. Be you a stranger or friend or enemy... Why? Cos you're human like me and as a human we all have dreams and ambitions. If I can help you achieve you that dream, I'll gladly assist you only when it's genuine..

Though I'm a lil bit surprised this is coming from a lady...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 23, 2016
Charles4075:
I get your point sis.. But that doesn't mean you can't help a stranger when you meet one..

Don't be surprised, she might make it.. It's a 50-50 situation.. If she's persistent, determined and strong-willed, she can make it..

For me, I do believe in helping others who are serious in life.. Be you a stranger or friend or enemy... Why? Cos you're human like me and as a human we all have dreams and ambitions. If I can help you achieve you that dream, I'll gladly assist you only when it's genuine..

Though I'm a lil bit surprised this is coming from a lady...
I belive in helping 2 but i don't believe in setting yerself back 2 for some1's sky-high dream unless it has a high probability of being fruitful.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose / My Relationship Of 3 Years May End Because Of Wedding Date. / Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.