Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Why Girls Don't Text Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Girls Don't Text Back (1226 Views)

Man Explains Why "Bad Girls" Get Married Faster While "Good Girls" Don't / 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains / Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Girls Don't Text Back by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
I have issues with making female friends even though i can be so selfless to both boys n girls. My issues are

1) i have some female friends, when ever i text them on whatsapp or bbm they respond with "am fine" "ok" "ya". They never ask me how am doing
2) another group will never say hi to me. When i say hi to them, thier chatting style makes me understand they aren't in chatting mood
3)I would text another group on whatsapp or bbm. It takes some over two days to respond. They claim they are so busy. Some won't even respond at all

How do i handle dis type of girls?
Re: Why Girls Don't Text Back by Topestbilly(m): 12:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
undecided

It depends on your level of interaction with them and how close they are to you...
gals don't usually go into much chat with pple they don't really know...

The exceptional ones are:

*those dat put you on their list of monthly Bis renewal or maga

*those u know one on one.

To get ladies to engage in long chat with u.

*U hav to read their moods tru their replies n flow along cos dis determines how long d chat wil last.

If you have done all the necessary things n dem no change delete them one after the other. U know why

Them b those winches from your village monitoring ur progress via your Pm's and Dp's...
Re: Why Girls Don't Text Back by ClassCaptain(m): 12:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
Gimme their numbers via pm

I will get back to you soon ..
Re: Why Girls Don't Text Back by cruzita(f): 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2016
it seems u have a particular species of girls in your life.maybe you should change the kind of girls u associate with
Re: Why Girls Don't Text Back by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 14, 2016
I can relate nd the best way to handle them na to leave them alone...or u will just die trying to impress them. #Talkingfromxperience
Re: Why Girls Don't Text Back by Loyalblak007(f): 12:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
I guess they are busy afterall$$
Re: Why Girls Don't Text Back by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
Loyalblak007:
I guess they are busy afterall$$
Busy when they always changing thier dp??
Re: Why Girls Don't Text Back by lordthree(m): 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
[size=13pt]These girls receive over 50 msgs saying Hi, and you too join the list of guys saying hi, why can't you start the convo saying something different e.g you won't guess what I heard about you today.. She will definitely reply, tease her for a few mins tell her to say please before you tell her, then make up something, e.g I heard some guys talking about how big your buttt is... Or something else[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Why Girls Don't Text Back by Loyalblak007(f): 12:50pm On Apr 14, 2016
johnadk21:

Busy when they always changing thier dp??
lols...maybe you are buggin them then
Re: Why Girls Don't Text Back by Donlino(m): 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
You sef dey your own. undecided
Re: Why Girls Don't Text Back by firstking01(m): 1:20pm On Apr 14, 2016
Is this a taskundecided?...simple thing, give attention to the ones who gives you attention and discard the ones who don't give you attention, church close everybody go houseundecided...

This is how i live my fine life...

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Don't Text Back by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2016
HMM
Re: Why Girls Don't Text Back by Emac34: 1:35pm On Apr 14, 2016
firstking01:
Is this a taskundecided?...simple thing, give attention to the ones who gives you attention and discard the ones who don't give you attention, church close everybody go houseundecided...

This is how i live my fine life...
same as i coolcool
Re: Why Girls Don't Text Back by Eleniyan15: 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
Egbon it means you dry

When is that of most questions everyone will be asking

*how are you
*how was your day
*have you eaten
*where do you live
*you a prostitutes or olosho

So many disgusting question grin

Guy make una amend una way oooo
Make una change pattern they feel everyone (guy) is the same so dey tend to ignore and or not even bother opening the text message i.e my bae,sister and a lot of female colleagues wink

If you want to fvk a lady let her know asap stop beating around d bush
Re: Why Girls Don't Text Back by CheedyJ(m): 4:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
Its a pity how some dudes priorities ladies...y should u feel bad dat a girl isn't responding 2bur chats, if dat's ur only problem den I envy u...

And for d guy who sees chatting with a lady as course to be studied, I shake my head 4 u.

If she doesn't reply ur chats or iniate a chat with u den u let her b, it won't add or remove anything from ur person...

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Don't Text Back by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 14, 2016
There are only two reasons why a girl would reply your text in a passive way, or not reply at all.

1. If she isn't interested in talking to you
2. If she is really busy.

No matter how illiterate or "dumb" a girl is, she would always have something to say to a guy she likes and she'd definitely come up with an interesting reply his questions and engage actively in conversation with him.
So OP, if a girl replies you the way you described in your original post, then that's a red light that she isn't interested in talking to you.

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Feel Wen Ur Bae Uses Pidgin To Communicate With You? / Hehehe! See The Hilarious Way This Girl Blocked This Guy On Whatsapp (snapshot) / Man Tries Committing Suicide In Lekki Ikate Roundabout ,asks For N5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.