Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:05 PM

How Do U Feel Wen Ur Bae Uses Pidgin To Communicate With You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Feel Wen Ur Bae Uses Pidgin To Communicate With You? (1247 Views)

My New Chic, If Ur Bae Is Finer U Won / Ladies: How Do U Feel Wen Ur Guy Does This?? / Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Feel Wen Ur Bae Uses Pidgin To Communicate With You? by Jerrylolo(m): 8:39pm On May 10, 2016
cry[color=#770077][/color] I met this bae last week....she's so pretty I could not even imagin she could speak pidgin....anytime we speak on phone she uses normal English buh anytime we chat on Whatsapp she uses pidgin n I don't feel comfortable with it...even if I try to navigate her back to normal English she won't just bulge....na dis pidgin shaaa...so I want to hear u guys take on dis issue.....HOW DO U FEEL IF UR BAE USES PIDGIN TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOU
Re: How Do U Feel Wen Ur Bae Uses Pidgin To Communicate With You? by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 10, 2016
NA WAO, wetin person nor go read for romance session? i just weak
Re: How Do U Feel Wen Ur Bae Uses Pidgin To Communicate With You? by derrick333(m): 8:44pm On May 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
NA WAO, wetin person nor go read for romance session? i just weak
As in ehn!! Bele sef don de turn me
Re: How Do U Feel Wen Ur Bae Uses Pidgin To Communicate With You? by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 10, 2016
derrick333:

As in ehn!! Bele sef don de turn me
hehehe oga bcaus of this thread, sleep don dey catch me.

1 Like

Re: How Do U Feel Wen Ur Bae Uses Pidgin To Communicate With You? by derrick333(m): 8:52pm On May 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
hehehe oga bcaus of this thread, sleep don dey catch me.
As ,quote,like ,share de ,I wish say,slap,knok and blow for de
Re: How Do U Feel Wen Ur Bae Uses Pidgin To Communicate With You? by wittyt98(m): 9:01pm On May 10, 2016
there's nothing bad in it I think ...as long as we re communicating ..... we can choose or decide to use our traditional language if we like too ...its just a matter choice
Re: How Do U Feel Wen Ur Bae Uses Pidgin To Communicate With You? by naijaboiy: 9:11pm On May 10, 2016
And what's bad there?

It's not like she doesn't know how to speak English she's just comfortable in speaking pidgin sometimes. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do U Feel Wen Ur Bae Uses Pidgin To Communicate With You? by delishpot: 9:13pm On May 10, 2016
Small pikin reasoning as usual. He confirms that she speaks proper English yet he makes her occasional use of pidgin sound like cancer.
Dem never even serious with her or marry her o yet, Dem Don Dey monitor her pidgin level. When him marry her Na to worry about how she Dey smile and walk.
Re: How Do U Feel Wen Ur Bae Uses Pidgin To Communicate With You? by KingRex1(m): 9:26pm On May 10, 2016
If u really like her u won't mind. You may even enjoy it that way. It show shes relaxed with ya. You wouldnt wana spoil that.

Bt if its very serious nd u aint happy with it, speak to her bout it. At least u said she speaks english well
Re: How Do U Feel Wen Ur Bae Uses Pidgin To Communicate With You? by Jerrylolo(m): 9:39pm On May 10, 2016
delishpot:
Small pikin reasoning as usual. He confirms that she speaks proper English yet he makes her occasional use of pidgin sound like cancer.
Dem never even serious with her or marry her o yet, Dem Don Dey monitor her pidgin level. When him marry her Na to worry about how she Dey smile and walk.
I don't need to judge just like dat na
Re: How Do U Feel Wen Ur Bae Uses Pidgin To Communicate With You? by Xionez(m): 9:57pm On May 10, 2016
Pidgin or English...me, I no send.
As far as sey she dey blend wells with me, she sabi book, sabi cook, sabi shook.

But i love ladies that know how to juggle between Pidgin and English depending on the conversation, gist or the social event.

Any lady that adds Pidgin to a gist is probably very comfortable around you. That's when you should get to know her better and not "throw away a potential diamond because it has rough edges"

1 Like

Re: How Do U Feel Wen Ur Bae Uses Pidgin To Communicate With You? by Jerrylolo(m): 10:53pm On May 10, 2016
Xionez:
Pidgin or English...me, I no send.
As far as sey she dey blend wells with me, she sabi book, sabi cook, sabi shook.

But i love ladies that know how to juggle between Pidgin and English depending on the conversation, gist or the social event.

Any lady that adds Pidgin to a gist is probably very comfortable around you. That's when you should get to know her better and not "throw away a potential diamond because it has rough edges"
am thinking she's trying to friend zone me n I don't really like d idea
Re: How Do U Feel Wen Ur Bae Uses Pidgin To Communicate With You? by nuggarito: 11:43pm On May 10, 2016
I always speak pidgin to ma bae but at a point she got tired of it and asked for a switch so I started speaking the English, she couldnt comprehend what I was saying sometimes and she thinks im being formal when I speak English. But anyway who English don epp.
Re: How Do U Feel Wen Ur Bae Uses Pidgin To Communicate With You? by Mhizsonia(f): 12:19am On May 11, 2016
If person chat with too much grammar they'll surely complain... Now your Darling bae is conversing with pidgin you're forming uncomfortable!

#ride on
Re: How Do U Feel Wen Ur Bae Uses Pidgin To Communicate With You? by Davland(m): 12:39am On May 11, 2016
Anything goes in Pidgin English & it's always kinda funny,since chat with bae is not an interview or any formal setting, I prefer it 100% but..
Re: How Do U Feel Wen Ur Bae Uses Pidgin To Communicate With You? by IdJack(m): 1:40pm On May 11, 2016
O boy na Pidgin sure pass, mixed with small English....Both chatting and telephone as long as it is not official
Re: How Do U Feel Wen Ur Bae Uses Pidgin To Communicate With You? by collitexnaira(m): 2:36pm On May 11, 2016
Am experiencing same too, but she use pidgin while we re talking on phone nd when we re chatting, but speaks good English whenever we re communicating in person

But am ain't gv a shit so long i can understand her
Re: How Do U Feel Wen Ur Bae Uses Pidgin To Communicate With You? by halfricanadian(f): 3:19pm On May 11, 2016
grin guy u bad o

Just met her last week she is already bae?

grin mehn
Re: How Do U Feel Wen Ur Bae Uses Pidgin To Communicate With You? by jonathan111: 3:38pm On May 11, 2016
Mhizsonia:
If person chat with too much grammar they'll surely complain... Now your Darling bae is conversing with pidgin you're forming uncomfortable!

#ride on
How are you doing Sweety
Re: How Do U Feel Wen Ur Bae Uses Pidgin To Communicate With You? by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 11, 2016
It's actually quite cool.........

But then we're both Nerds who have no idea what we're doing
Re: How Do U Feel Wen Ur Bae Uses Pidgin To Communicate With You? by CAPSLOCKED: 4:10pm On May 11, 2016
undecided

(1) (Reply)

10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / Can You Date Someone Whose Name Is Endurance?? / Romanceland Pervert Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.