Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,134 members, 7,845,775 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment (40976 Views)

Gbajabiamila: Amendment Of CCB Act An Error, Will Not See The Light Of Day / Senate Suspends Amendment Of CCB Act (screenshot) / Division In Senate Over Amendment Of CCB Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment by idnole4(m): 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
chukwudi44:

If the president does not sign or veto the bill within 30 days of passage,it automatically becomes law.If he vetoes it and 2/3 of the NASS overrides his veto,it will also become law!! The way it is as long as the NASS is united,they can pass any bill into law cool cool cool cool

In that case, I can only hope the bill won't pass at HOR.

1 Like

Re: Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment by gebest: 1:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
bashydemy:
We are still on the same page, Like i said Buhari need to sign that bill before it passes into law. Also PMB have the power to order anybody arrest for prosecution. Mind you part of the senator will leak the plan and secret to the Presidency abi you forget say PMB will surely have his strong ally in NASS even lots of them.
an average senator in nigeria luvs moni, so wen dey ar offered moni by saraki nd pdp dey ll do their bidding nd wen pmb refuses to apend his signature on d ccb bill, dey ll be threatning him with an impeachment nd by dis time saraki loyalist would ve be more than one third.
Re: Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment by BeardedMeat(m): 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2016
989900B:

Oh, I'm so scareeeeed Mr. 'Cry-baby-oik' -- It depletes my income!

Which of them 'BeardedMeats' are you? Ewu?
smiley
Lion! The jungle King!
Re: Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment by bashydemy(m): 9:46am On Apr 16, 2016
gebest:
an average senator in nigeria luvs moni, so wen dey ar offered moni by saraki nd pdp dey ll do their bidding nd wen pmb refuses to apend his signature on d ccb bill, dey ll be threatning him with an impeachment nd by dis time saraki loyalist would ve be more than one third.
Well don't underestimate the power of a President, and mind you impeachment won't work in Nigeria. Immediately that start the processing that was when EFCC will be arresting them one by one. If EFCC arrest Akpabio, Sam Egwu, Stella Oduah, BUruji Kashamu for repatriation to US, Jonah Jang, etc, Bro them go dey piss for pant.

1 Like

Re: Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment by gebest: 1:58pm On Apr 16, 2016
bashydemy:
Well don't underestimate the power of a President, and mind you impeachment won't work in Nigeria. Immediately that start the processing that was when EFCC will be arresting them one by one. If EFCC arrest Akpabio, Sam Egwu, Stella Oduah, BUruji Kashamu for repatriation to US, Jonah Jang, etc, Bro them go dey piss for pant.
eheeen now u are talking God bless u, together we will eat d good of the land.
Re: Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment by bashydemy(m): 3:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
gebest:
eheeen now u are talking God bless u, together we will eat d good of the land.
Amin ooo
Re: Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment by elbashbauchi(m): 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2016
Hello, please i am undergoing my undergraduate project on a topic "An Annotated Bibliography of Bills Passed by Bauchi State House of Assembly". So please if there is anyone who can help me with some related literature i will very much appreciate it. I can forward my email please for the kind soul who intends to come to my aid. thanks.
Re: Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment by Elin: 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2018
grin grin grin

Saraki the Olowu 1.

The King is Here! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post / Abba Moro Convoy Involved In Accident On Way To Campaign, Many Dead. Photos / Photos Of Fayose At Inauguration Of Atiku/Obi PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.