Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,098 members, 7,845,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment (40973 Views)

Gbajabiamila: Amendment Of CCB Act An Error, Will Not See The Light Of Day / Senate Suspends Amendment Of CCB Act (screenshot) / Division In Senate Over Amendment Of CCB Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 14, 2016
chukwudi44:

when we get there we will find out.Just sit and watch as the next bill would be too confer immunity on the SP and the speaker
Chukwudi you are ignorant of the constitution thats why you argue so blindly. In order to confer any immunity on your oga, it will require a constitutional amendment and not a simple act of the NASS. Do you even know what a constitutional amendment is?

4 Likes

Re: Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment by Sainttops(m): 10:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

what is the difference between saraki and tinubu(amaechi, atiku etc) lipsrsealed

Did Tinubu supporters (senators of like mind) proposed amendment of the law while his was been trial?

1 Like

Re: Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment by yahrant140(m): 12:07am On Apr 15, 2016
Saraki wanted to amend CCT act,
He contacted
Peter Nwaoboshi......Delta North(PDP) to move the motion.
He lured Ike Ekweremadu(PDP)to preside over the house.
# Lessons
If you want to do evil, use PDP.
If you want to do dirty job, use South East and South South.
Kwessions or Questions!
Does it mean that nobody can do it for Saraki in APC?
Does it mean that nobody from the North can sponsor such for Saraki?
Yet, they claimed that dey get sense pass almajiri. ...........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment by izyericson: 12:16am On Apr 15, 2016
chukwudi44:

bros park well jare.Buhari has abused his powers by using people like the injustice danladi umar and dubious portions of the CCT act to witchhunt his political opponents.He seemed to forget that in war everyone has their own weapons.The senate has just deployed theirs so quit crying

make them do quick and impeach the tyrant waka about
Re: Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment by bashydemy(m): 12:27am On Apr 15, 2016
chukwudi44:
well done my brave senators!!! That amendment must be passed into law before the end of next month!!! lets speed it up and ensure it gets to the executive for assent before monday
and you think PMB will sign that bill? hahhaa i laugh in swahili.. Thank God it's only the President that have the power to veto bills.

1 Like

Re: Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment by bashydemy(m): 12:30am On Apr 15, 2016
gebest:
Saraki is smarter than APC, he is currently spending on the senators, if APC refused to spend money like Saraki is doing PDP will take over d National Assembly
Sorry you don't know how things is run, The president have power over anybody and also have the power to order the arrest of anybody i mean any body. So that bill is dead on arrival cos it won't be pass into law without the President signature. Lobatan.. Will you now ask yourself why the NASS are urging PMB to sign the Budget before he travel? Because he has power over everything. NASS is just there to pass bill while President is to approve and sign the bill.

1 Like

Re: Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment by bashydemy(m): 12:38am On Apr 15, 2016
chukwudi44:

chai!!! even Tinubu wife and boys in the senate sef fear catch dem for this matter!!! Saraki is a real strong man grin grin grin grin grin
You are a joke, There's plan for everything even Saraki know Tinubu is master planner.

1 Like

Re: Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment by bashydemy(m): 12:46am On Apr 15, 2016
chukwudi44:

but I told you Saraki and Dogara would be elected senate president and speaker before it all happened against the wishes of your inconsequential local champion.I also told you that the lion Wike would slay the lizard of Ubima before it all happened? tongue tongue tongue tongue
Churkwudi44, Sorry this has nothing to do with all that cos the President to to sign and approve those and you think PMB will sign that? NO cos it will affect the fight corruption..

1 Like

Re: Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment by Ayatullah(m): 1:21am On Apr 15, 2016
omenka:
This is nothing but treason. These criminals constitute a bigger threat to our democracy than anything else in this country.

The greedy ones are only digging their graves. If they scuttle this democracy, they should be prepared to face a 'Jerry Rawlings' in our Nation.

The present Armed Forces under PMB will take them to Golgotha. It will be a surgical operation and no ECOWAS or AU or EU or NATO will frown against it, because they know that is the way to go. It is therefore left for the 'spoilt brats' to choose suicide or CHANGE!

4 Likes

Re: Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment by Nobody: 2:46am On Apr 15, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

by calling them criminals, you insulting the people of this nation. grin we voted them to lead us, we never voted for criminals cheesy change is here to stay, deal with it
If they are not criminals why cant they amend laws about speady delivery of justice in the anti-corruption war rather than feet-dragging on cases we see today.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment by Bruteforce101: 5:55am On Apr 15, 2016
funlord:
angry

This old man have you no shame? All I ever see you praising or supporting in this section are corrupt politicians or ideas, thieves or senseless policies! Maybe your own life is devoid of any sort of joy or progress and that is why you also insist that nigeria remains the same!

And its not as if you have benefitted from any of these crooks or the pdp's 16 years of misrule sef! If you walked up to sarakis gate in maitama, you would only receive slaps and frog jump lessons because to them you are a NOBODY! Try and stand for justice and what is right and stop embarrassing your lineage!

Its not our fault that the opportunities for progress available during the days of your youth were fritted away by these goats you now have as role models in your old age! Grow up!

P.s: I'm not a pdp or apc supporter, so you can start to rant like a child with soiled nappies about zombies or wailers, na you sabi! This merciless advice is THE TRUTH! YOU and everyone else that reads it knows it!

I swear you will donate money for that man if you see him, an old man of 62 still hustling as a night security guard yet defending those that ruined his life online. Pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 15, 2016
bashydemy:
and you think PMB will sign that bill? hahhaa i laugh in swahili.. Thank God it's only the President that have the power to veto bills.
Chai!! See ignorance on display

1 Like

Re: Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment by demslayerrz: 6:07am On Apr 15, 2016
anonimi:

Would you also call this man a criminal of treason- having committed the same offence as the one for which Saraki is before the CCT grin
2614671224457852_jpeg6dab6ee28b2554beeaa4f34b3a1f7675[/img]

6999254d5bf1b3a54e[/img]

I know this one will support anything evil, spending all his time online defending rogues. What a shame

1 Like

Re: Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 15, 2016
bashydemy:
Churkwudi44, Sorry this has nothing to do with all that cos the President to to sign and approve those and you think PMB will sign that? NO cos it will affect the fight corruption..
Bros please stop displaying your ignorance on a public forum, the president dosent need to sign it before it becomes law.2/3 of the NASS can pass it into law if the president vetoes it

1 Like

Re: Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment by demslayerrz: 6:09am On Apr 15, 2016
[s]
Oxenomy:
All this Yorubas forming saints here attacking Chukwudi44 left & right are the same shameless hypocrites that are always ready to defend Tinubu whenever his issue comes up. Saraki is saint until he becomes senate president.. Bunch of hypocrites..

I don't give a flying fvck about Saraki anyway!
I laugh when they call Chukwudi44 Pa cheesy A young intelligent guy enjoying his life.. You guys should keep fooling around.
[/s]

We have seen his pics here many times, stop spewing trash. Were you not the same kid putting on one suit in one trashy house. Lolzzz. All this small pikin sef.

1 Like

Re: Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment by demslayerrz: 6:18am On Apr 15, 2016
chukwudi44:

when we get there we will find out.Just sit and watch as the next bill would be too confer immunity on the SP and the speaker

You are truly ignorant. Wtf is the bolded? Bill to confer immunity. Lmaooooo.

1 Like

Re: Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment by anonimi: 6:46am On Apr 15, 2016
demslayerrz:
I know this one will support anything evil, spending all his time online defending rogues. What a shame

It seems that you need to collect refund from your English teacher.
Otherwise please show how my post that you quoted is in support of anything.
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3073565_ctuafvju8aakuv5_jpeg49a942de8e3d1d388856e63d96b767a5

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment by kulekaa(m): 7:01am On Apr 15, 2016
chukwudi44:
well done my brave senators!!! That amendment must be passed into law before the end of next month!!! lets speed it up and ensure it gets to the executive for assent before monday
I guess d executive u r heading right?

1 Like

Re: Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment by chiefobdk(m): 7:18am On Apr 15, 2016
omenka:
This is nothing but treason. These criminals constitute a bigger threat to our democracy than anything else in this country.

the way this boys quote treason self. do you even kno what treason is. smh

1 Like

Re: Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment by omenka(m): 7:28am On Apr 15, 2016
chiefobdk:

the way this boys quote treason self. do you even kno what treason is. smh
Your Personal Text says "you have no life, so you have enough time to ruin other people's lives".

It would be very silly for anyone to join issues with someone who's "got no life".

I pray you find life soonest kid.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment by mechanics(m): 7:30am On Apr 15, 2016
Cameleon72:
Games of Throne... Nigeria Episode
hahaha, funny u.
Re: Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment by mechanics(m): 7:36am On Apr 15, 2016
Nawa o, dis senators think dey are smart, Buhari wil not assent d bill until Saraki's case is over.

1 Like

Re: Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment by chiefobdk(m): 8:16am On Apr 15, 2016
omenka:
Your Personal Text says "you have no life, so you have enough time to ruin other people's lives".

It would be very silly for anyone to join issues with someone who's "got no life".

I pray you find life soonest kid.

Mtchewwww
Re: Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment by JuanDeDios: 8:20am On Apr 15, 2016
UdehEbukaC:
The only conspiracy against Nigeria is the attempt of the President and his cohorts to bridle and subjugate other arms of government.
Please explain how your post goes to answer the question I posed to your principal.

1 Like

Re: Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment by bashydemy(m): 8:44am On Apr 15, 2016
chukwudi44:

Chai!! See ignorance on display
hahaha who is more ignorance here me or you? I said something and if you have anything to oppose my claim bring it on boy.

1 Like

Re: Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment by bashydemy(m): 8:47am On Apr 15, 2016
chukwudi44:

Bros please stop displaying your ignorance on a public forum, the president dosent need to sign it before it becomes law.2/3 of the NASS can pass it into law if the president vetoes it
And you think the NASS we get that 2/3? bro the fear of Buahri will make some people shiver.

1 Like

Re: Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment by Zamurano1(m): 9:12am On Apr 15, 2016
The constitution is the supreme law of the land, any law or act or proceeding that is inconsistent with the provisions of the constitution is null and void. A CCT is expected to have not less than 3 members in setting like this, why is Danladi setting along? Tinubu knows why I guess.
Re: Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment by naijagobetter(m): 9:36am On Apr 15, 2016
chukwudi44:

chai!!! even Tinubu wife and boys in the senate sef fear catch dem for this matter!!! Saraki is a real strong man grin grin grin grin grin
because virtually all of them have skeleton in their cupboard like their master saraki, they are there to protect their interest and their allies, what pains me most id the i dont care attitude of nigerians, i weep for my beloveth country.

1 Like

Re: Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment by arcnomec(m): 9:43am On Apr 15, 2016
Mynd44:

It is not treason. It is comical really.

The senate has forgotten that laws are not retro-active meaning even if they get that bill signed, it does not apply to Senator Saraki's trial.

Plus the President is not going to sign, they can't get 2/3 of the HOR to effect a veto.

This is a waste of legislative hours

The silence in the upper chamber when this bill was brought should tell you that 2/3 majority in HOR is extra possible to get.Political prostitutes are easily cornered to the bed.So they will all fall in line.
Re: Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment by erico2k2(m): 10:30am On Apr 15, 2016
dyydxx:

Don't you get it

Even if saraki accomplishes the impossible and get's it somehow to be law. It still wouldn't apply to him. It would only apply to new cases from enactment. He is still a goner regardless.

Bunch of corrupt thieves
I get it, waht Im saying is up to date, they the DSS dont have any craap proof evidence against the man, the resent being panamma which they do not have first hand info on except what the papers and report said.So if they come with new evidence say 2 weeks what will be the outcome, wont his council aplly to the judge to set that aside as its evidence after the amendment was made? do you now get where I am driving at?
The bottom line is all those castigating the new thief are thieves themselves hence they are willing and able to pass the amendment, so bro I lose no sleep for any politician of the FGN regardless of what party they come from.@ the end nah Dem Dem.
Re: Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment by gebest: 10:41am On Apr 15, 2016
bashydemy:
Sorry you don't know how things is run, The president have power over anybody and also have the power to order the arrest of anybody i mean any body. So that bill is dead on arrival cos it won't be pass into law without the President signature. Lobatan.. Will you now ask yourself why the NASS are urging PMB to sign the Budget before he travel? Because he has power over everything. NASS is just there to pass bill while President is to approve and sign the bill.
what am sayin is dis, pmb ll nt bribe any senator, but saraki is buying d senators over wit his stolen wealth dats y dey are amending d cct/ccb sharply nd as such supportin corruption. dis is where we need nlc/tuc, nigerians to match to the NASS again dat wicked bill. #ISTAND4BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment by bashydemy(m): 11:12am On Apr 15, 2016
gebest:
what am sayin is dis, pmb ll nt bribe any senator, but saraki is buying d senators over wit his stolen wealth dats y dey are amending d cct/ccb sharply nd as such supportin corruption. dis is where we need nlc/tuc, nigerians to match to the NASS again dat wicked bill. #ISTAND4BUHARI
We are still on the same page, Like i said Buhari need to sign that bill before it passes into law. Also PMB have the power to order anybody arrest for prosecution. Mind you part of the senator will leak the plan and secret to the Presidency abi you forget say PMB will surely have his strong ally in NASS even lots of them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason / Buhari's Age Limitation: Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina / Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.