Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

See Photos Of The Plus Sized Bride Who Got Married To A Charming Young Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Photos Of The Plus Sized Bride Who Got Married To A Charming Young Man (5049 Views)

Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Plus-sized Bride And Her Husband-To-Be / Virtuous Joy, Plus-Sized Bride: Never Allow People Take Away Your Joy / Plus-Sized Bride Dancing With Her Husband At Traditional Wedding (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photos Of The Plus Sized Bride Who Got Married To A Charming Young Man by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:52am On Apr 15, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin aaawww..that's cute...they both look so adorable tongue

Talk true
Re: See Photos Of The Plus Sized Bride Who Got Married To A Charming Young Man by schumastic(m): 11:54am On Apr 15, 2016
misspicy:

Not true its true love

cc Schumastic grin

i agree with him on this on can't you see he is not smiling grin grin grin meanwhile this love in the air is a blind one cus all i see is

Re: See Photos Of The Plus Sized Bride Who Got Married To A Charming Young Man by emmysexxy(f): 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I really like this smiley

....FreeBSD this man thought this BBW worthy of his love tongue dispute what you think.
what exactly is this one saying?smh
Re: See Photos Of The Plus Sized Bride Who Got Married To A Charming Young Man by abuaoyen(f): 8:56am On Jun 18, 2016
It seems she gave him a job undecided....well love is d hrt NT d size

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Nice Guys Fail With Women? / How To Have Sex With A Virgin / 4 Huge Mistakes Made By Guys That Land Them In The Friend Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.