Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,716 members, 7,837,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Is It Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong (676 Views)

Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? / Is It Wrong For A Man To Do This To His Wife? (see Photo) / Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong by ammamat(f): 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
hello...plz is it right or dose it sound good to tell your guy to open up to u if his fade up with reletionship or he should leave you alone if he feel his tired. or plz what is the right word to use coz this guy has stop talking, calling and I don't call either.
Re: Is It Wrong by halfricanadian(f): 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2016
Its not sometimes u need ur partner to tell u where the relationship is going so u wont b burnt nd hurt at d end
Re: Is It Wrong by wizaro(m): 6:35pm On Apr 14, 2016
Think d best so to try and sit him down and have a heart to heart talk with him... If no change is realized then u have to opt out probably d interest isn't der anymore.
Re: Is It Wrong by nnachukz(m): 6:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
Another fellow brother is tasting a new oil well. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Wrong by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 14, 2016
there's nothing wrong in telling your bf/gf you ain't interested again.
Re: Is It Wrong by ifeajikap(m): 6:47pm On Apr 14, 2016
And u don't call either, so aw we wan take help u
Re: Is It Wrong by AccidentalGenius: 6:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
ammamat:
hello...plz is it right or dose it sound good to tell your guy to open up to u if his fade up with reletionship or he should leave you alone if he feel his tired. or plz what is the right word to use coz this guy has stop talking, calling and I don't call either.
my dear, sometimes some things aren't worth stressing over. It's clear he's grown bored and tired of the relationship. There's nothing u can do
Re: Is It Wrong by Daniel2289(m): 6:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
wizaro:
Think d best so to try and sit him down and have a heart to heart talk with him... If no change is realized then u have to opt out probably d interest isn't der anymore.

I concur.
Re: Is It Wrong by ammamat(f): 6:57pm On Apr 14, 2016
@ wizaro...if u have checked my second to d last post u will know the genesis of his annoyance which does not feel right to me at all
Re: Is It Wrong by ammamat(f): 7:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
each time we tried sorting things out he will keep hitting on the topic again. ..that I refuse sending him what he ask that he even his to me without me asking him to do that which means am seeing him as been stupid. have tried letting him know that what his been getting angry of is irrelevant. so he stop calling since yesterday and I stop calling him too.
Re: Is It Wrong by pet4ril(f): 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2016
Relationship is for mature minds, not children
Re: Is It Wrong by cruzita(f): 7:11pm On Apr 14, 2016
if he stopped calling and talking to you because of some irrelevant thing,then I think its time to let that child go and find a man
Re: Is It Wrong by ammamat(f): 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
yeah @ cruZ u are right......wondering why his 34 and still very single...ooPz he just call....saying how are u and where are u....told him am cool anf am in my houseeeee lol
Re: Is It Wrong by Fmartin(m): 7:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
Op, allow d relationship to die a natural death.
Re: Is It Wrong by ammamat(f): 8:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
@ FMartin may I no what u mean by natural dead......thanks
Re: Is It Wrong by Fmartin(m): 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2016
ammamat:
@ FMartin may I no what u mean by natural dead......thanks
i mean you should stay adamant, no calls, distance greeting if necessary. Avoid staring at him wen u two meet anywhere.

By so doin, d relationship will sink
Re: Is It Wrong by MrCork: 9:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
ammamat:

angry

(1) (Reply)

Virgins / The Top 10 Questions Men Ask About Sex (and Their Answers) Part 2. / I Sent Professor's Nude Picture To His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.