Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,255 members, 7,864,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:30 PM

Ladies Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Men Don't Marry Their GF - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Men Don't Marry Their GF (2396 Views)

Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains / Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Men Don't Marry Their GF by vicstar(m): 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
I exercise self-control undecided waiting for the right one

Re: Ladies Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Men Don't Marry Their GF by donbenedict(m): 10:42pm On Apr 14, 2016
HardMirror:

You get good eyes.
You like her? cheesy
go away, I can toast her by myself wink
Re: Ladies Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Men Don't Marry Their GF by HardMirror(m): 11:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
donbenedict:
go away, I can toast her by myself wink
Lol
I was not offering to help o.
Happy toasting wink
Re: Ladies Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Men Don't Marry Their GF by cutiepie25(f): 6:24am On Apr 15, 2016
Justycxx:
Op is totally right. There are qualities i must see in a woman that will make me want to live with her forever and there are things i will see in her that will make me decide that i can't even attempt to take her as wife. I can only flex for the moment or maybe try to talk her out of them but if it doesn't work i will keep balling with her knowing fully well that it's only for the mean time. So Op was right. All a guy needs is just find the things he's looking for in a woman and not find the ones he hates to see in a woman, next thing on his mind is marriage, sex a million times has got nothing to do with this.

Ur ryt, dis is the best post I have seen on this topic.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Men Don't Marry Their GF by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 15, 2016
HardMirror:

Lol.
Duty?
How was work today. Tot you would be fast asleep by now

Work was fine, tnk you...

Goodmorning and hv a great day..
Re: Ladies Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Men Don't Marry Their GF by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 15, 2016
donbenedict:
fine girl kiss

Tank you..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download The Free Relationship Book,'should I Say Yes?' By Pastor Bankie (hot) / Name three things you wanted as a child but never got. / What's So Special About Teenagers VJ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.